She is flirting with me??

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I opened my eyes and realized I'm not dead yet. I'm alive. I see that white and clean ceiling. How I love light. I remember I was out in the darkness, out of breath, hungry, thirsty, exhausted. I thought I was dying but here I am… where is it?

 

Clinic?

 

Oh, someone found me. Who is it? How do I get here?

 

"Hey, you awake!" Jaejoong said and grinned at me, holding a glass of water. He walked toward me and handed it to me.

 

"It was for me but since you're awake, you need to drink." He said. I gulped the water till the last drop, seriously I'm not greedy but I'm so thirsty. He chuckled as I finished my water. Then I looked at him, "What happened?"

 

He sighed and then put down the glass on the table beside my bed. He pulled the chair next to my bed and sat down there, "You fainted. I brought you here. I'm glad you're now okay. You scared the hell out of me." He said and then grinned again. gosh, I think I need a drug to resist that grin. He is so sweet. Wait, he brought me here. He carried me again? Well it's the second time already and when I'm unconscious again. Great.

 

"You feel better now?" He asked.

 

I just nodded and kept hiding my happiness because he is here with me. Has he been waiting for me all the time?

 

"How did you find me?" I asked him.

 

He shrugged, "I didn't…"

 

"What?"

 

"I'm not the one who found you. It's… Chaerin. She found you." He said flatly. I frowned, and shocked, and disgusted. That Cassanova found me? How? Oh… this is frustrating. Why do I have to be attached with her often these days?

 

"I thought it was her deed but it turns out she has nothing to do with your disappearance." Jaejoong said as he touched my forehead. I hope I'm not blushed. Then he smiled, "Your fever has gone. Great." He said.

 

Oh this man is driving me crazy. He looks so sweet and seems like a perfect boyfriend. I wonder if he wants to ask me out sometime.

 

Someone knocked the door. Oh you kidding me? Come on I was hitting on this man and someone really has to interrupt us?

 

Jaejoong turned around, someone's head popped in to the room, it's a teacher I don't know her name because she is so underrated, I mean, she is not popular and unnoticeable. "Sir, you have got a call." She said. Jaejoong nodded, "Okay I'm going there." He said and then turned at me, smiling. "I'm sorry I have to go, but, I will ask someone to look after you. Don't worry, just rest. Okay?" He stood up.

 

"Actually I don't need anyone to look  after me." I said.

 

"It's alright. Someone will be here soon anyway." Jaejoong said like he knows something is going to happen, something like…. that.

 

Jaejoong giggled, "Good luck, Park!" He said and walked away, hardly getting out of the room because of those men carrying trays full of foods coming in.

 

What the hell is this? There's a man pulling the table near to my bed and put those trays on it. Seriously guys, this clinic now smells like a kitchen. Then, they all leave. I pulled up my blanket, up to my chest when I heard a scary steps of heels hitting the tile. I get goosebumps, again!

 

And I have idea who it is. Cassanova . She appeared. Still looks arrogant, and confident, and annoying. She walked toward me, then stopping on the edge of the clinic bed I'm at, starring at me with those eyes. Those eyes.

 

"I see that you're still alive." She said.

 

"What are you doing here and what the hell is this!?" I pointed at those foods. She stretched her hand, "This is the most healthy and expensive foods I ordered for you." She said proudly and then turned at me again, starring at me again. I looked away quickly when our eyes met. It's awkward and weird and I don't want her here.

 

I remember Jaejoong said she was the one who found me. At time like this I should be thanking her but… I can't. Because… it's her. HER. The Cassanova . How am I supposed to thank her? Think of my pride….

 

"Why are you avoiding eye contact with me!?" She asked suddenly.

 

I gulped. How does she know and why the hell should she spit it out loud? It's ing embarrassing. I turned my eyes at her again, glaring. "Here. You want me to look at you like this? Let's do eye contact!" I said. . I feel stupid.

 

She smirked and then she leaned forward, "You really are skinny, and…. why are you so pale?" She watched my face, tilting her head.

 

I'm so nervous. Her face is so close to mine. I moved my head backward, "Hey! I think I'm gonna be sick again if you look at me like that." I said.

 

She leaned backward immediately, "You need to eat those foods. You have to thank me for doing this to you and oh… if it's not because of me, you'll be dead by now."

 

Cassanova turned around and leaving my room together with those men, what, are they her new bodyguards?

 

But then she stops by the threshold, and glanced at me, "Oh, we also have something important to do this evening so, I need you to get yourself fully recovered soon."

 

"What?"

 

"And…" She paused and looked away from me. She is quiet for seconds.

 

"….Look under your cushion." She said hardly, like she really doesn't want to say it but she needs to say it so she said it forcefully.

 

What is she referring to? What's under my cushion? Is it a prank again? Hell, she really needs to give me a break.

 

Well then someone else appeared. It's Bom. She almost crashed Cassanova on the way getting in to the clinic. They looked at each other fiercely for a while. I thought they were about to fight. But they didn't. They walked passing each other arrogantly. Cassanova has gone. Now Bom is here. She smiled to me and sat on the chair Jaejoong was sitting on.

 

"You don't have any idea how I freaked out when you're nowhere to be found." She said. I looked at her, she looks different, less pretty, looks like she is exhausted. Was she busy looking for me too?

 

"I'm sorry… But I'm okay now." I said.

 

"What are those things!?" She pointed at those trays with foods and looked at me with that suspecting stare. Then she smirked, "Wow, is she flirting with you now? It's Chaerin's deed right?"

 

"Oh, no she is not flirting with me. She is just being a jerk, she is probably mocking me with those foods." I said, still trying to avoid the truth that myself also feel like she is flirting with me now. It's disgusting thinking about it.

 

Bom smiled and then it's like she is reminded of something. She straightened her body and moved her chair closer to the bed. "You really need to be careful. These things… are nothing. She will follow you around, I mean, she will try and try until she gets you." Bom said. I looked into her eyes, she is so damn serious. That creep me out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter