Story of Lee, Park and Kim (Part One)

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I don't know what brings me here, but, I feel guilty. And this is the very first time I feel guilty toward this bastard. Kim Jaejoong. 

 

He is reading a book, oh please, a financial and business book. Isn't he bored with all those s? He blinked several times, and his eyes are widened when he saw me. Okay, I know this is kinda strange to see me here. 

 

"Are you trying to kill me?" He asked with his suspecting eyes.

 

I smirked, "Really? You think I'm here to kill you? You watch too much crap movies!" 

 

He put down his book and toss it to the table beside the clinic bed. "Then explain to me why are you here." 

 

I lazily walked toward his bed and crossing my arm, "I want to…" I bit my lips. Jaejoong smirked. I think he knows already what I am about to say. Oh do I look that obvious? This is ing embarrassing. I shouldn't have come here. What the hell happened to me? 

 

"I want to apologize." I said quickly, I think he barely hear it. He frowned. But then he grinned, a very hateful grin I feel like punching him again. 

 

"Say it louder and clearly. I can't hear you." He said, teasing me. Bastard. I hate him.

 

"Forget it." I turned away.

 

"Hey wait." He yelled before I get to leave. I turned around and looked at him. He is also looking at me. Well, this is more than awkward. But I thank God Jaejoong is not a stiff person. He sighed, "Come here." He waved his hand at me. I obeyed him, why did I listen to him? 

 

I'm standing beside his bed and starring down at him. "I'm sorry for crashing your car." he said eventually. 

 

Then his face turned into a serious face that creeps me out. I feel the coldness again, the coldness I felt from him sometimes. Yeah, he is weird. Sometimes he can be cheerful and playful, sometimes he can be so cold and rude. Jaejoong was mostly cold toward me and rude toward others but when Sandara came, he changed. I mean, not completely changed but he changed. He is not so cold anymore and he looks happier than before. 

 

The old Jaejoong I know only knew and cared about working and business, now he cares about something else, Sandara. I hate that fact, but I also pity him. Sometimes I think he is way more lonely than me. I can already tell by looking at the way he is living his boring life. 

 

I was lonely too, but at least I tried to have fun. You know, by dating girls, bullying students, making myself the Goddess of this stupid school. But still… I was lonely. 

 

"I'm sorry for punching you." I replied.

 

"Let's not hating each other from now on." Jaejoong stretched his hand. I didn't really know what to do but I shook his hand anyway. Yeah, it's kinda tiring and ridiculous fighting with him especially over a woman. Besides, we're all family, sort of. We shouldn't be doing this silly fight. 

He smiled briefly and then he looked at me, now not really serious anymore. "Do you really like Sandara?" he asked.

 

I'm quite surprised, but no wonder.

 

"I really like her. No, I think I'm in love with her." I said with no hesitation. I'm pretty sure I'm ing in love with that . Yeah although she looks silly and not my type at all, but I like her. That sounded impossible because she is far from my ideal type but now I can't find reason not to like her. She is just…. I don't know I just like her. 

 

"You're not playing with her right? Because if you are, I swear I will kill you for real." he said. 

 

His serious face is scaring me. I just feel like walking out of this place forever. Jaejoong's pale face makes it look scarier. 

 

"I am not playing with her. I swear." I said. 

 

He chuckled. "What a pity, I think she will never choose you." he muttered but I can hear him quite clearly.

 

"But you lose, Kim! She is mine now."

 

"I heard you're cheating."

 

"What?"

 

"Whatever, Chaerin. I don't wanna fight with you anymore. It's useless. We've got something more important to do." he said suddenly and his serious face is now turning into a saddening face. I can't stand his behavior. He acts like everything is all right but I can see that he is hiding something and has a bunch of problems he has to solve alone. 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

Jaejoong slumped inside his blanket and closed his eyes, "You'll know soon or later. I'm really sleepy now, leave or…" he opened his eyes. "Do you wanna sleep with me?" 

 

I almost hit him but knowing the fact that I almost destroyed his precious perfect face, I made it not hitting him. I left the clinic with thoughts inside my mind. Jaejoong acted differently. He is definitely hiding something and I don't feel good about this. What was he implying? I'm gonna know soon or later? What is it? Is it has something to do with me? I mean, his problem, the thing he is hiding. 

 

Okay, enough with the thing about Jaejoong. Now, back to my new love story. 

 

Sandara. Oh my God, I can't even describe how happy I am today and how I am satisfied because I'm so positive that she is also in love with me. No more unrequited love!!! She loves me. I know that.

 

 

***

 

 

"Oh, why does he have to be here!?" I can't believe this. I am just about to have a pleasant breakfast with my lovely girlfriend Sandara which is a rare occasion and now that bastard principle has to interrupt as by smiling and act all flirty in front of her. Hell no, she is not going to fall for you, Kim. Move away! She is mine now.

 

"I'm gonna sit here," Jaejoong sat down all of sudden beside me and Sandara, practically he is in the middle. Seriously I wanna just punch him again. 

 

Sandara is laughing and look so cheered up listening to his words. Is she just blushed? Oh my God I think she still likes him. This woman is really complicated and so ing difficult to understand. I can't guess what's going on in her mind. 

 

Now I've loosen my appetite. Because of bastard Kim Jaejoong.

 

"Do you know there's this business seminar this weekend. We should come, I have the invitation and I'm pretty sure they also invite you." 

 

"Oh really? Yeah we should come." 

 

I widened my eyes. Oh God. This bastard and this . Hello there, I'm still here and I'm watching you guys. Don't pretend like I don't exist. Jaejoong smiled to Sandara, full of love and I hate that. 

 

"Yah! What are you really doing here? I can't eat if you're here." I finally speak up. 

 

Jaejoong giggled, "Do I have something to do with your food? If you wanna eat, just eat. What's the problem?" 

 

I clutched my hand, and start groaning. This guy is really driving me crazy. I feel like every time I see him, my sin increase and increase and keep ing increasing. Sandara seems to be holding her laughter. Okay, now she is on his side, again!

 

Jaejoong turned his head at Sandara and talking with her again. I starred at Sandara, keep staring and staring at her hoping that she would notice my misery and finally dispatch stupid Jaejoong. But she doesn't. She seems really enjoying her conversation with him and she is smiling all the time and I can't stand this anymore. 

 

I let my hand fly away and grabbed Jaejoong's black short hair, I pulled his head and he screamed like a monster. I know it must hurt like hell, "Leave now or I'm gonna cut your hair." I took a knife from my plate and pretend that I will cut his hair. He yelled randomly, I'm not sure what he is talking about but people in the cafeteria are now looking at us, laughing at us. 

 

Sandara looks tired and she is like… really sick seeing both of us fighting like children. But who started it first? This bastard! If he didn't interrupt us, this thing won't happen. 

 

"Hey both of you please stop!" Sandara said desperately. 

 

Jaejoong howled, "Okay okay I will leave. I'm leaving now. Let go of me !!!" 

 

I let go of him and smacked his head. He glared at me and leaned forward, wanting to smack back but I dodge him pretty well. Sandara slammed the table, "I want both of you to stop fighting okay, now, promise me you both won't fight anymore." 

 

Jaejoong and I looked at each other. Yeah actually we made up last night but yeah, it's like nature you know, we make up and we will fight again. We can never stop fighting. I can never stop fighting with him if he doesn't stop bothering my Sandara. 

 

Jaejoong smirked, "Come on, Dara. You know it's impossible. She hates me for life." 

 

Oh great now that bastard is blaming on me. 

 

Now Sandara is glaring at me. I know what she wants. She wants me to apologize to Jaejoong which will never happen. I'm only apologizing to him once, only once for life. Last night apologetic already embarrassed me so much, I'm not apologizing to him again and anyway this time it's all his fault.

 

"Well I don't care. Apologize to each other."

 

Jaejoong hissed but then he looked at me. "I'm sorry." he said, not sincerely. 

 

I look away. 

 

"Chaerin!" Sandara called me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter