Not Anyone's Girlfriend

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't stop whining and crying at myself every time I think of the incident last night when that kissed me!!! Oh my God. That was so rude. Why would she do that to me? The more important is, where did she get such a courage to do such a thing to me when I can also bring her down by revealing her secrets? I guess she has lost her mind.

 

I feel so weak now. She is not afraid of me anymore. She is…. the Cassanova, indeed.

 

"AAAAAAARRRKKHHHH!!!!"

 

Oh shoot! I'm in the teacher's room. Why did I yell like that? I quickly locked my lips and covered my mouth, looking around, the other teachers are looking at me. Bom, whose desk which is across mine, is laughing at me. Yes, I told her about last night and It was such a wrong decision to make. I mean, I shouldn't have told her about it but I just couldn't help myself. I can't keep that thing to myself alone but then she ended up laughing at me, she said, 'Well, you ignored my warn. Now, you're really trapped and you will never get to escape before she gets you.'

 

those words are still lingering in my head and terrorize my day. My precious lips are tainted by that whose lips and mouth are probably infested. How come I let myself got kissed from her? How come she got to kiss me? How come how come how come? I was pure and now I'm tainted.

 

"What's wrong, Ms. Park? Do you think of something memorable!?" Bom dished me and laughed at me. I hate her.

 

I pouted and mouthed her to shut up before I explode more. The bell rings suddenly, it's time to go to my first class. Thank God Cassanova is not attending that class, but, I wonder if she is going to attend the class which she should be in, you know, after what happened last night. She must be now full of herself because I'm lost. Only with a kiss, and I'm lost? How ridiculous is this?

 

I walked out from teacher's room and then walked across the hallway to get to my class. I stopped my step for a while when I see that figure, walking proudly and arrogantly toward my direction. I took a deep breath and really really hope my face doesn't turn red. I tried to act normally. Today, Cassanova looks not so different from the other day, she is wearing shades again and holding her damn cat with her bodyguards walking behind her.

 

I'm just one meter away from her and I feel like my damn feet are walking faster and faster and my hands are shaking. I'm so embarrassed. Why should I meet her in this beautiful morning? Why so soon!?

 

She blocked my way immediately when I was turning to the left to avoid her. She starred at me, I can't see her eyes behind those shades but I know she is starring at me. Now I'm nervous. Suddenly, I can feel her lips on mine. Oh no, Dara, stop thinking about it or you're gonna make it worse. It was just a playful and teasing kiss from her, it was a threat. Stop thinking about it!! It's a trap.

 

Cassanova leaned closer to me and…. hell I hate that smirk.

 

I quickly stepped to the right to walk away from her but then she blocked my way again. I sighed and count to three…. 1….2….3…. I ran away but then she put her arm around my stomach and pulled me back.

 

"Yaaah!!!!" I yelled at her.

 

"Why are you avoiding me?" She asked as she brushed her cat's fur. I shrugged and shook my head, tried to act as normal and as calm as I can.

 

"I'm not avoiding you, why should I? hahaha…"

 

She smirked and then moved closer to me, "Well, you should, after what we did last night. Oh, did you dream about it too?" She whispered in front of my eyes. My eyes are widened and my heart suddenly skipped a beat. The strawberry scent that coming from her breath and those flirty words, , No. I'm not falling to her trap, not anymore. Come on, Sandara, you're more than tough to face this girl.

 

I moved backward and stepped aside quickly before she made it blocking my way again. Then I hugged my books tightly to my chest and ran away from her. Luckily, that is not chasing after me.

 

"Boy, it's time!" She gave an instruction to her bodyguard.

 

Then suddenly, someone grabbed me on my waist and carried me right away, it's the new bodyguard of that Cassanova . Why is he carrying me? What happens now? I hit him several times and shrieking asking for help but people are just watching me and whispering to each other, some are taking pictures and giggling at me, not helping at all.

 

"People, I wanna give you an announcement. Tonight, I'm inviting you to my party! It's a very important party, everyone must attend!!" Cassanova said out loud with a speaker and welcomed by everyone cheering and hopping happily and excitedly. Yeah, now nobody is listening to my misery. I'm still carried away with this big man, I don't know where he is heading. I can't do anything but cursing.

 

 

I'm now…. sitting on a chair, in front of a massive mirror with complete make up equipment on the table in front of me. If I have to tell, this is Cassanova 's room. Two girls appeared behind me and greeted me with a smile. I smiled back at them, have no idea what I'm doing though.

 

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked one of them who is suddenly squatting beside my leg and took off my shoes. She looked up and smiled, "Don't worry. We're not hurting you. We're going to change you." She said calmly. From the way I look at these two girls doing movement, I can tell they're fashion students. Then another person appeared, it's Key, holding a vault walking toward me and he sighed, "Wow, I think I have to work really hard today." He said as he put down his vault.

Oh my God, don't tell me Key is studying 'make-up artistic'??? So… gay!

 

"Hey, can anybody tell me what's gonna happen to me and what the hell is going on?" I asked them all but nobody answers me, instead, one of the girl ask me to changed my clothes.

 

"Wh… what for?" I asked confusedly. She didn't answer me again, now she is opening a box and taking out a blue dress… a very beautiful and princess like dress. Oh no it's so beautiful. Am I going to wear it?

 

"What is this?"

 

"You have to wear it. Now, I'll help you change. Come with me." She said as she held my hand, wow, her hand is so soft, and then -I don't know why I am doing as she says- both of us walk in to another room inside this big room of Cassanova . She the lights…. oh , this really exist inside the dorm?

 

It's a fitting room and a closet, there are amazing clothes which Cassanova collects and wears to school, displayed neatly on their places. I looked at this big mirror that shows my figure from head to toe in front of me, wondering, how come I haven't enjoyed my wealth by doing this thing to myself? And despite the wealth and fame my family has got, I'm volunteering working as a teacher and left my work behind. Wow. I think I've wasted my teenage life by working and studying so hard to chase after money. I think I should've done something like this too when I was younger. Aiiish it's not time to regret.

 

"I'm sorry, can you undress yourself? I want to put this on you." That girl said to me.

 

"I don't want to undress myself if you don't tell me what's going on." I said.

 

She sighed and locked the door, "I don't know what's going on too, we're just doing what Cassanova asks us to do. If we don't do it, we're gonna be in trouble, so please, Ms. Park, I'm not disrespecting you but… I really don't want to get in trouble. So, please…"

 

"I know I know, okay…" I said as I started ed my shirt. I can't even look into her eyes, she sounds so desperate. This is insane, that Cassanova is like spelling everyone.

 

"So,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter