Super Awkward

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I seriously can't believe the fact that I lost in that fight yesterday. I can't believe it. That teacher really was distracting me with her little flirty moment with Taemin. Taemin, that kid really has guts. Just wait until I announce your dead sentence, Taemin.

If it's not because of him and that teacher , I won't be lost. This is embarrassing.

 

That teacher, Sandara Park. I can't believe it's her. It's actually her. That . Okay I admit she is beautiful, ahem, she has always been beautiful even since she was younger. She has got charm. Cute? Oh damn no I didn't say that.

 

The fact is, I can't stop thinking of her now. I have this big desire of teasing her. I don't want to stop teasing her, it's fun and give me pleasure more than . Oh no…. What's happening to me?

 

"Hey! You wanna be fired? Do it properly!!" I yelled at Key, the only bodyguard I've got left. I need to find another one really soon. He is brushing my hair, my beautiful golden hair. I Tam Tam's head as I looked at my figure on the mirror in front of me. I look… fabulous. I never fail to dress myself as a goddess. I have nice shaped face, beautiful hair, fierce eyes, great nose, hot lips, perfect body line, adorable legs, pretty hands. I can't believe I think of myself as a flawless creature again. Well, I think it's the truth. I'm flawless, that's why people are admiring me.

 

Ha, I love bragging.

 

This morning, I feel different. Just… different. You know what? I'm gonna spread more charms today after weeks of boredom. I'm gonna pick up some more hot es. I'm gonna give my fans signature and free pictures or chance to touch Tam Tam or whatever. I'm gonna show Sandara Park that I'm the goddess, I'm the queen of this universe and she is gonna kneel down on my feet too like the others.

 

I'm gonna make her shock.

 

Well, it's gonna be great if she falls for me too….. wait, do I sound really excited about this?

 

"It's done." Key said.

 

I touched my hair, smell it, perfect. Then I stood up, walking out my room in the dorm. The room that is absolutely different from the other student. Key took his bag and my purse, then he followed me walking out.

 

"Remember what I've asked you to do?" I asked Key as we both are walking through the hallway.

 

"Yes, boss." He replied shortly.

 

"Good." I said with a little smirk. Oh this is refreshing.

 

Yeah. I'm gonna hold a fan meeting event. HAHAHA. I'm gonna make this whole school forget about studying and run to me, forget about school stuff and just… screaming out my name. That Sandara Park won't have a single student staying in her classroom.

 

'Attention please, student'

 

Wow, there's an announcement. Really? What is it about?

 

'We kinda have a problem. We need your help. Please help us looking for Ms. Park Yoomi. She seems have been lost since yesterday evening and has not returned or found yet.'

 

What the hell? What does that announcement mean? Where the hell is that ? Why is she gone? I looked around, people are surprised and confused with the news and then I saw Principle Kim. He is walking toward me, looking so fierce and mad. His cold eyes remind me of a vampire ready to drink up my blood. I stepped slightly backward when he is close to me.

 

"What have you done to her?" He asked suddenly.

 

I shrugged. "What? I've done what? I don't underst…."

 

Principle Kim now starred at Key who is also innocent standing behind me, shaking his head, "I swear, Sir. I don't know anything. We've done nothing." He said quickly.

 

Principle Kim starred at me again now, narrowing his eyes and leaning forward, "If there's something you wanna tell me now, you better tell me." He whispered to me. I blinked up. Seriously, man, I don't know anything.

 

"I don't know anything. I hate repeating myself." I said arrogantly and looked away from him. He groaned. And then looked at the other students around, "Look everywhere. If somebody find her, report it to me or to the other teacher, okay?" He yelled to them. They all bowed down to him and started spreading around, looking for Sandara.

 

This is so weird. Why is he so mad? And… why is he suspecting me? Is everything bad in this school always has something to do with me?

 

He is always like that. I'm always blamed every time there's something bad happens in this school. Okay, some are my deeds but some aren't. So please, Kim Jaejoong, stop being negative to me.

 

Oh that Sandara, where is she actually?

 

Key tilted his head and starred at me, "Boss, are we going to go to the class or what?" He asked. I gulped. What should I do now? Sandara Park is missing and I'm… I'm kinda worried. I moved my eyes to every direction, looking for answer. Aisssh, no, I'm not looking for her. I'm not gonna do that, am I?

 

I looked at Key, "Where do you think she is?"

 

Key looked surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter