I cant quit her

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Call me crazy. Call me out of my mind. I have lost my mind. What have I done? I fell into arrogant Kim's trap. He has his hold on Sandara. He really is asking for a fight. I can't stand him. I liked him before but now, he is getting on my way. ! I ing declared that I'm no longer the Casanova. What was wrong with me? Seriously, I'm gonna be in trouble.

 

And all this happen just because of that Sandara Park. Why am I so determined to get her? And why it seems impossible now for me to make her fall for me? Yeah, all because of bastard Kim Jaejoong. Are they dating or something?

 

I don't walk around with Key anymore. I feel so lonely, this is the first time I'm feeling lonely. I dress up like beggar, okay, and this also happens because of Sandara Park. I left Tam Tam at the dorm alone with his foods and toys, he always looks like crying every time I say goodbye. I attend every class in my schedule and I ing have to listen to those teachers because my marks are seriously doomed.

 

One more thing, everybody just can't stop starring at me and whispering to each other whenever I'm around. es, please.

 

"Hey there at the back, are you listening?"

I lifted my head and opened my eyes quickly, a teacher is looking at me, all the students are turning at me. I yawned and straightened my body. "I'm listening" I replied lazily.

 

"If you don't feel like attending my class, you can go out, never come in again, just like you used to do." He said firmly. I looked at him cynically, "It's already a good thing that I'm here, do you want me to report it to the owner of this school? I'm sure you're aware of what you acknowledge. You know what I can do to you."

 

That bald head teacher sighed. I know he didn't really realize what he was doing that's why I forgive him. I won't tell my parents about him. Of course, every time I report to my parents, I make up stories. Yeah I'm a really bad person, I know, but I won't be bad if they treat me well.

 

The bell rings means I'm outta this hell. I didn't even know why I chose philosophy for my subject. It's just as boring as literature class, well, minus boring because of the teacher I'm desperately hitting on.

I came out of the class, heading to the cafeteria because I'm bloody starving, without Key or any maids I had, my life is just screwed up. I realize how bad I am treating myself. There was no breakfast ready on my room, there was no warm water filled in the bathtub, there were no wardrobe ready, there was nothing but Tam Tam and his stupid way of waking me up.

 

This is stupid! I shouldn't have listened to bastard Kim about stop being Casanova and stop ruling this school. I was forced to fire Key and the others because I have to go through 'ordinary' life of college student. That bastard Kim, I'm gonna make him pay. Just wait until Sandara falls for me. Just wait, Kim and you too, Park!

 

"Hey you! Stop!" Someone yelled behind me. I'm not sure if it's referring to me but a little touch on my shoulder making it clear that he is calling me. I turned around and basketball arrived on my ing face. !!!!

 

IT HURTS DAMN IT!

 

I hit the wall beside me and collapsed to the ground when a boy ran so fast and purposely hit me. They're all laughing. I think I remember them, they're all morons I used to bully. So this is what you call revenge? All together to bully me? That's not gentle, man!

 

I touched my forehead hesitantly because I feel something flowing on my head, it's bleeding, great there's blood on my hand. I widened my eyes and glared at them all. They're still laughing. "Take a picture, quick!!" One of them said to the other and the other takes some pictures of me, following by laughter from the people passing by.

 

"What are you looking at? You want to throw us with dog-poop? Or… stealing our girlfriends, like you used to? You can't do that anymore because now you're nobody and everybody hates you!!!" He yelled in front of my face and laughed like crazy. I'm not fighting back. I'm fine. I don't want to show them that I'm weak. And this is…. , I do this because of Sandara Park?

 

Seriously, Chaerin. I think you need to see a doctor because your head is on a mess. You sacrifice everything just to get Sandara Park? The girl with flattened chest? I'm so nuts. My head hurts. I'd rather go to clinic to clean this up than yelling back at these stupid boys.

 

"Why are you leaving? Are you afraid? Or you don't have power anymore? You call yourself Casanova? You're just a !!!"

 

I heard those noises behind me. I clutched my clothes and groaned, I need to bear this. I need to be patient. Fighting them and going back to my old self is just telling the world that I'm lost to bastard Kim. And it means I will never ever have a chance to get Sandara. Because this is what he wants, no, what they want. I'm gonna show them that I'm not what they think I am. I can change. And I will change. And in the end, Sandara Park will be mine and Kim Jaejoong will cry on my feet.

 

At time like this, should I have literature class as my next class? My forehead is swollen like a tennis ball and the nurse said I need to keep pressing the ice box on it or it's going to worsened. This is embarrassing. Once I entered the class, and yeah I'm late, Sandara is looking at me like she can't hold her laughter anymore. I tried to look away from her although it's tempting to keep starring at her because… oh my God I'm really falling for her.

 

I sat on my spot and leaning my head on the table as I keep pressing the ice box on my swollen head.

 

"Wow, looks like someone had just a fight." Sandara muttered but, , please, I can hear you, everybody does and everybody is now laughing because you ing give them permission indirectly to laugh at me.

 

"Okay, kids, settle down. Today I have new assignment for you guys to work on…." Sandara lifted a blank paper, "Write an essay about the most memorable event in the past. Do it properly, this assignment will help you adding the mark you're lacking at."

 

"Ms. Park, you're definitely my favorite teacher, you keep helping us raising our marks. Thank you!" One of the students said followed by agreement fuss by the others. I smirked looking at Sandara's blushed silly face. Yeah yeah, I know, everybody likes her now. I know, she is just so hard not to be liked. And… I like her. I regret I like her but I just can't stop. I can't quit her. Does she put on a spell on me or something? Creepy!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter