I'm sorry, Park

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You guys must be wondering like hell why I’ve changed so much. Why all of sudden, me, the Casanova who was a jerk is now working hard to earn money. It’s not like I want to do this in the first place. But this is what I need to do to survive. And I love Sandara so much. I don’t wanna lose her. I realize with the situation we’re in right now, it’s impossible for me to stick with my old y attitude. I’ve changed for her, only for her. I do this because of her. Just her.

 

People in this ugly place I’m working at are scary. But I can handle it, I’m so glad I had an intensive exercise with my trainer in the past few years. I can fight well. I’m a boxer okay, if those people try to do something bad to me, you know who’s gonna be the victim. Not me, but them. I’m not even scared to kill them if I have to.

 

The most frustrating thing about me working is, I don’t have that much time to see my lover. I always miss Dara. I always think of her every time I’m working. I can’t stop worrying about her, wondering if she has had dinner yet, wondering what she’s been up to, wondering if she’s happy or not. I always want to make her happy, that is my goal now. Make her happy. I finally have something in my life that worth to fight for. The fact that she is also doing the same thing as me is just amazing.

 

I saw those men again. One of them was the one who tried to do something bad to my Sandara. I’m just keeping my eye on him. I can’t do anything. My boss already scolded me for starting a fight in his club. He was mad and threatened to fire me if I do that again. So I have to hold myself though the anger and the flame to punch his face again and again still remains.

 

“Hey look at her, she was the girl who ruined your face.” A green haired man whose face is full of pimples approached me, followed by the other three men. The bald man is there too, trying to avoid eye contact with me. I guess he is still traumatized.

 

“What’s your name young lady?” the green haired man asked me. I don’t give a to his question. I just continue what I was doing, collecting the empty glasses and bottle and put them on my tray.

 

He whispered something to his fellows and then he looked at me again, now he poked me and I quickly smacked his hand with my elbow. How dare this dirty brat touch me? I just gave him a stern eye contact, hoping that he would move back. But he just gets closer and closer to me.

 

I put down my tray on the table and looked at him, “What do you want?”

 

He smirked at me, “Don’t be so fierce to me. I’m not a bad guy like him. I’m the kind one. I just want to know your name, that’s all. Maybe we can hang out sometimes.” He said. His breathe stink and I can’t stand this man. If only I could just punch him and leave him already.

 

“I don’t know who you are and I don’t care. So, please leave me alone, would you?” I turned away but he grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me over rudely. He gazed at me sternly and he leaned his face closer to mine. I pushed him away instantly. He howled. “How dare you!” he yelled in front of my face.

 

“I don’t wanna fight, okay. You’ve seen what I’ve done to your friend’s face so why don’t you just back off!? Don’t mess with me!” I yelled back.

 

He doesn’t listen to me. He grabbed my collar and this time, my hands can’t stand it anymore. I punched his face so hard. But this man is much stronger than his bald friend. He is muscular and sure he looks like a leader of a gang or something. I back off a bit. , I shouldn’t have punched him. Now he’s mad and it’s ing impossible for me not to have a fight with him. My boss will kill me at this state.

 

“Look, I hope I won’t have to touch you again, so, please, leave me alone.” I said sternly.

 

As I expected, he won’t listen to me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around, his fist is flying to my face. He hit me. he hit me. I see blood on my lips. He is giggling, “That’s for hitting my friend, you little .” He spit on me. I clutched my hand and landed another punch on his face. This time nothing could stop me. He spitted on me. He hit me and spitted on me. I can’t just stand and watch.

 

I pushed him to the table and kicked his stomach with my boots. He fell down to the ground immediately. He winced in pain as I pressed his body against the floor. His friends came after me, one of them pushed me away and the other one grabbed my hands, about to split my left hand but I quickly turned around and kicked his crotch. He moaned.

 

People are circling around us now. There’s this last man in front of me, I wonder if I have to hit him or not. Seriously I don’t wanna fight now. I don’t wanna lose my job. I just looked at him, “Don’t make me hit you too.” I murmured. He just smirked and stepped forward. I can’t do anything. He asks for it. This one is better than the others. He succeeded to punch me and clutched my hair, it hurts a lot but I managed to use my foot to hit his knee and finally hit his chest with my elbow.

 

The bald man is not doing anything. Scaredy cat. I looked at his face, the bruises are still there, of course he won’t approach me unless he wants to add another one. The green haired man now standing up, grabbing onto my shirt again and strangled me, “Apologize to me before I kill you.” He almost lifted my body with his grasp around my neck. I can’t breathe. He is suffocating me.

 

There is a loud noise coming behind me. My co-workers are rescuing me. They pulled my body away from that green haired man. I coughed as I bended down, losing my strength. I see a pair of leather shoes in front of my face, and I raised my body. My boss is right there, standing in front of me. “You’re fired.” He said sternly and then he walked away.

 

“What? No you can’t do that. They started it first!” I yelled out but he never turns his body. He walked in to his private room. Nobody has ever get access to go inside there. I’m so burning in anger now. I’m fired now, because of those jerks.

 

I clutched my hands and closed my eyes tightly. I tightened my fist and walked to them. The green haired man is not aware when I get to him so I grabbed his collar and pushed his head hard to the table, breaking the thin wooden table. His head is bleeding but he is not dead. He is screaming for help. I let go of his head and I looked at his friends who are already injured. They’re all looking at me, amazed.

 

“I’ve told you not to mess with me.” I muttered and sighed.

 

An officer appeared from the crowd. He witnessed what I’ve done. My heart skipped a beat when he starred at me. Hell. I’m in trouble now. A big one.

 

***

 

I keep twirling my cloth, ducking my head, looking blank. I’m sitting in front of a police officer desk right now, waiting for my turn to be questioned. The green haired man was dragged to the clinic. Somehow I feel ease I did that to him. The only thing that’s bothering my head right now is, I’m fired. I’m ing fired. What should I do now? What should I say to Dara? Or… should I even tell her? She would get mad at me.

 

I bit my nail. I just can’t help it. Once again, I glanced at the alarm clock on the edge of the desk, the officer has called Dara like ten minutes ago and now I’m so damn nervous waiting for her to show up. I can’t even imagine looking into her eyes after what I’ve done. What will she do to me? Will she leave me? I’m so scared of the consequences.

 

“I’m looking for Lee Chaerin.” I heard a voice. I quickly shrink my face. I keep ducking my head and clenching my teeth.

 

“She’s here, are you Miss Sandara Park?” th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter