First Day,First Prank

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : First of all, thanks for the subscribes and comment already! I appreciate it so much and somehow it supports me on writing. haha! I didn't make summary for this story because I want to make it like a surprise. LOL. I hope you guys like this story too :) Enjoy!

 

***

 

This is my first day of work. Not the real work, I mean, this is part of me having fun. Let me tell you,

I'm one of those lucky children whose birth is celebrated and blessed like the princes or princess in the fairy tale. I was born in Seoul and weirdly I'm given a name SANDARA which is weird because it's 3 syllables and because I'm korean, why do I have to get different type of name? Well, I guess it's not important and you guys don't really wonder about it either.

 

Back to my life,

 

My parents are ones of those billionaires all over the world. I'm their daughter which means I'm that little lucky wealthy brat who knows nothing but surrounded by sparkling diamonds, golden bowls, beautiful pearl and green soft papers on my feet.

 

Not to sound full of myself or arrogant or bragging, I'm so damn bored with my life. For some reason, I can't stand it living in this extravagant ridiculous world. My life is too easy. I was always told by people that life is always full of obstacles and hardships, well, I've never had ones. Isn't it weird?

 

Call me weird, okay, but this is me. I don't adore glamour. I don't like hanging with rich and famous people because they're ing boring and annoying.

 

Boring is for those who are workaholics and nerds.

 

Annoying is for those who only knows how to waste money and go party with es.

 

I've reached my decision. After working for years in the office. I feel like my head is going to explode and all s I've worked on all these time would just be stupid rubbish if I die early and don't give myself a break. Like I said, I don't mean to sound arrogant and full of myself. I'm just telling you what is in my head. It's called, being honest.

 

I faked my ID, I faked my working experience, I faked my driving license and I faked it all, my true identity, just to get to work in this college.

 

The most expensive college in South Korea, 'NEW EVOLUTION COLLEGE'

 

To tell you another truth, this is actually one of my big family's assets. I mean, I technically have my parents name -or my family name- written on the list of the inventors of this college.

 

So… if I need to brag, I own this place.

 

Not only my family, I mean, my BIG family. Also not blood related family. I mean, 'FAMILY'.

Long time ago, before I was born, when my parents' company is not that big, they merged the company with some other companies. Kim family company, and Lee family company.

 

It happened a long time ago but we… little brats (I called us, the children of the families) used to spend time together quiet a lot when our parents were visiting each other. Well, since they didn't take important part in my life nor leaving some memories that is needed to be remember about, so, I'm not going to tell you all about them… just not yet.

 

I lower my speed when my car already entered in the environment of this, castle-like luxurious massive building. What the? It's supposed to be like… museum, I mean, national asset because it looks more like a castle of king and queen thousands years ago. It's beautiful. How come they build this just for… a college-for the rich-

 

Okay, I know I'm being tacky. Come on, Dara. This is what you have, what exactly your parents had work on, if it's so captivating, you should be proud of it, not badmouthing it.

 

Some students with, ahem, -too much- outfit are walking around my car, walking toward the building. It looks like they're attending a party or doing a concert or going to mall than going to school. I know I'm being old fashioned, but, I guess, yeah, I'm old already. In my era, even people wore uniform in college.

 

I mean, not ordinary college. Uh, I didn't exactly going to school or college. I was home schooled.

 

"!!!"

 

I'm thinking too much unnecessary things and looked at those people too long. I hit something, no, someone. It's a woman, around my age. She has red hair and chubby face. She bended down to check on her feet. I hope I didn't hurt her. Come on, someone gets injured in the first day of me working? I'm not that unfortunate, am I?

 

I got out from my car and… damn, people-my new students- are starring at me, boys and girls, all of them. I don't know what they're starring at, maybe my outfit that is too simple?

 

Guys, guys, guys, I think white blouse, brown blazer and black skirt with pumps are the right costume for a teacher.

 

Stop starring at me, kids!!

 

"Are you okay?" I asked the woman before me. She has name tag hanging around her neck. She is a teacher, like me, "I'm sorry, Ms. Park." Wow, same surname.

 

She smiled uneasily and rubbed starred down to her knee, she must scratched my bumper, she is bleeding, not too bad though. I hissed. "Uhm… Get in to my car, I'm gonna… maybe take you inside and get you some meds." I said nervously.

 

Ms. Park smiled. Wow. She is so cute when she smiles.

 

"You're gonna be in trouble." Someone yelled from, nowhere. I looked around, nobody is seem like saying anything. What is it? Am I getting bullied already in my first day?

 

"I'm alright," Ms. Park said and tried to walk with a handy bag on her hand but she almost collapse so I caught her immediately.

 

"No, you're not alright. Here, let me help." I grabbed her bag and put her arm around my neck, helping her get in to my car. I closed the door and slightly smiled at her through the window, she looked away. What was that? Why did she do that?

 

More people are starring at me, whispering to each other, some are running from my back and turned their heads just to check out what my face looks like. I glared at them one by one and put my hands on my hips. "What are you guys starring at?" I asked one of them. He quickly avoided me and walked away.

 

"Trouble trouble trouble!!" Another voice is heard and again, I can't find who did that.

 

I feel extremely strange here. But I quickly snapped it and rushed in to my car.

 

"I'm really sorry." I said again to Ms. Park.

 

She nodded her head, "No. It's fine. Are you that new substitution teacher?" Asked Ms. Park.

 

I smiled, "Yeah. I'm… Park Yoomi." I said. Yeah, this is my fake name. Park Yoomi. I don't even know what it means, I just thought of it when I was in the grocery store and the cashier girl was called, 'Yoomi', I know it's ridiculous, taking a cashier girl's name for my fake name. It's kinda low but whatever, it doesn't matter as long as I can hide my true identity and work comfortably here.

 

"Nice to meet you, Yoomi ssi." She said.

 

She smiled and this time those white and clean teeth are shown. I can't believe there's actually this kind of teacher. I mean, look at her face, so pretty like a barbie. She is like a model. How come she ends up become a teacher? Or she is just faking it like my case? No way.

 

"It's pleasure to meet you…."

 

"My name is Park Bom." She said.

 

 

***<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter