What Eunhyuk Wanted

You're My y Nerd

Sungmin POV


Finally! Today is the day I get to go on a date with the hottest guy on this planet! I spent all morning getting ready! I did my hair and picked out my outfit. Skinny jeans with a white "V" neck shirt and to top it off a new pair of red and white Nikes. I walked out of my room to find Eunhyuk waiting for me at my dorm room door.
"Lets go." he said with an annoying tone to his voice. I gave him a big hug and all he did was stand there.
"Lets go eat!" I say trying my best to act cute.
"Fine"he mumbles
Its only a short walk to the cafe from our dorm. I walked the entire way to the cafe hugging Eunhyuk's arm. We made it to the cafe and sat at a empty table right next to a big window.
"Wow isn't it beautiul out today." I say trying to make a conversation.
"Yeah I guess." Eunhyuk says back without even looking up from his phone. I sigh and order 2 coffees. I happily drink all my coffee and then look over at Eunhyuk.
"Get off your phone and drink your coffee cutie." I say pushing his cup of coffee towards him.
"I'm not thirsty." he barks back and pushes the coffee away from him.
"Fine I guess we are off to the movies then." I say putting my hand in Eunhyuks hand. I paid for the coffees and off we went to the movies. Once we got to the movie theater I bought 2 tickets to the most romantic movie that was playing. Eunhyuk and I took our seats and shortly after the movie started. Half way through the move there was a really romantic scene in the movie.
~Time to make my move~
I grab Eunhyuk's face so he is facing me, and kiss his amazing lips. He pulled back instantly and grabbed my hand and lead me out of the theater and into the bathroom. Right as Eunhyuk shut the door to the bathroom, he pushed me up against the door.
"LISTEN HERE SUNGMIN!" Eunhyuk yelled. His face was so close to mine, I coludn't help it. I went in for another kiss and he slapped me across my face. I landed on my back holding my bloody face. Eunhyuk looked down at me and I noticed he started to cry.
"YOU JACKASS! I WAS SAVING MY FIRST KISS FOR MY TRUE LOVE! MY TRUE LOVE IS DONGHAE NOT A UGLY PEICE OF TRASH LIKE YOU! I ONLY WENT ON THIS DATE CAUSE LEETEUK TOLD ME NOT TO REJECT YOU! GO DIE LEE SUNGMIN!" Eunhyuk screamed as he stormed out of the bathroom. I sat up and began to cry. I hated himself for doing all that stuff to Eunhyuk. I got to my feet and started to walk back to the dorm. My vision was blurred due to all my crying. I finally got to the dorm, but instead of going to my room I made my way up to the roof top. I was standing at the edge of the roof looking down at the busy streets. I was going to do what Eunhyuk said. I was going to die.
"I'm sorry Eunhyuk. Good bye crule world." I say as I lean forward. Just as I was about to fall , someone grabbed my waist from behind me. I fell backwards landing onto of the person. I quickly stand up to see the person that saved my life, and broke my fall was laying in a pool of blood and his leg bent out of place. I gasped when I finally realized who it was.

 

**I'm sorry this is such a depressing chapter :'( OMG! Eunhyuk loves Donghae!! More drama is added,and who is the hero that saved Minnie's life?!?!? Comment and Subscribe for more~**