Lets Go Get My Minnie Back!

You're My y Nerd

Kyuhyun’s POV
“What-what are we going to do?” Ryeowook said bursting out into tears only to be comforted by Heechul.
“I’LL TELL YOU WHAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO! WE ARE NOT GOING TO JUST SIT AROUND AND CRY WHEN MY SUNGMIN IS PROBALLY BEING RAPPED BY KEY AND HIS FRIENDS!” I screamed tears filling my own eyes.
“Kyuhyun I know you are worried, but cool down please.” Leeteuk said sitting me down in one of the kitchen chairs.
Random phases filled the room.
“Damn you Key.”
“What is up with him!”
“He deserves a bullet through his eyes!”
“He is dead when we find him!”
Enraged with anger I stood up and yelled,
“Heechul! Kangin! Gongchan! Shindong! Donghae! Kibum! and Eunhyuk! Lets go get my Minnie back!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sungmin’s POV
~Where am I?~
The last thing I remembered was getting a midnight snack in the kitchen, next thing I was hit with a bat and dragged out of the dorm. Now I am blindfolded and tied up in the back of a van.
I could hear four guys talking  among themselfs.
“We are almost there.”
“Are you sure they will find us? I mean if they don’t the plan won’t work!”
“SHUT UP! Kyuhyun knows where I would take him!”
“Well, if he doesn’t you still need to pay us!”
“ off!”
“Shut up!”
“Hey guys I think he is awake.”
“Take the blindfold off of him then .”
I felt the blindfold being untied, then I saw four guys. One I recognized as Kevin and I could see Key driving.
“Wow! Kevin you weren’t lying when you said he looked like a bunny!” one of the guys said leaning in and getting a better look at my face. I tried to back up but then realized I was still tied to the car seat and my hands and legs were still bound up.
“I think I will be his new boyfriend!” the other unnamed guy said as he leaned in close and pecked my cheek.
“GET AWAY FROM ME!” I finally yelled.
“HEY! Sungmin! I’d best be quite!” Kevin yelled pulling a gun out and pointing it in between my eyes. I gulped and sank back into the seat.
~Kyuhyun please save me~
“Quit drooling over him Kai! He is mine!” the other guy yelled hitting the guy who just planted his lips on my cheek.
“Come on Joon! I only got to kiss his cheek! I get to have the rest of my turn!” Kai said as he moved himself to now be sitting on my lap.
“Get off!” I yelled wiggling around trying to throw Kai off of me.
“Stop it Sungmin!” Kevin said pulling the gun on me agian.
Kai lowered his face until our lips meet. I didn’t give in or do anything when he was kissing me...I only cried...
~Kyuhyun please save me!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyuhyun’s POV
“Where are we going?” Kibum asked as I lead them out of the dorm and into our van.
“I know Key takes all of his ‘lovers’ to the old hotel down the alley way on 15th street.” I said as I pulled out of the parking lot.
“Kyuhyun is right, he has taken me there before. All of his buddies have their own room in the run down building. I remember Key’s room number be 87. That’s where we will find Sungmin.” Gongchan said in his usual quite tone.
“He is so dead.” Heechul muttered as he cracked his knuckles.
~You took it too far this time Key, too damn far!~

Hello guys! I'm back! Sorry I took a break from all my writing! Please don't hate me! HERE IS AN UPDATE! Haha :) I hope you guys like it! It broke my heart writing this chapter :(

NOTE: I don't hate Key, Kevin, Kai, and Joon! I love them dearly! I just need 'bad guys' in my story, Please dont hate me! :(

Comment and Subscribe for more and faster updates! Thank you all for sticking with me! I love you all! ^^