What Is Wrong With Me!?

You're My y Nerd

Donghae’s POV
What is wrong with me...I love Kyuhyun...not Eunhyuk...I remember that night at the cafe...Key and Kevin went in and we quickly followed them in...They where yelling and screaming at Kyuhyun and Sungmin
“DON’T CHOOSE HIM!”~Key
“YOU GUYS ARE SO ING STUPID TOGETHER”~Kevin
“YOU AND DONGHAE ARE TOGETHER! THAT’S WHAT IT SHOULD BE!”~Key
The screaming went on and on but it all went quite when Kevin pulled out his gun...Eunhyuk quickly sprang into action, he ran in front of Key and Kevin and tried to calm them down.
“Guys don’t do this...We can talk it out. There is no need to be pointing guns and yelling at Kyuhyun and Sungmin.” Eunhyuk said in his calming voice. Key didn’t listen, he pointed the gun at Sungmin. Kyuhyun was quick to react and he got up and stood in front of Sungmin.
“If you want to shot him, you have to shot me first!” Kyuhyun yelled...Key just rolled his eyes and shot his own brother...After seeing Kyuhyun fall to the ground I felt sick...I out, and woke up in the waiting room at the hospital...That night will haunt me for the rest of my life...After that night I only wanted to talk to Eunhyuk...Whenever I see Kyuhyun, all I see is his face full of tears and blood from that night...I need help...I decided to take a walk outside to get away from everyone and all my thoughts...I was walking down the sidewalk when a car pulled up next to me. I stopped and looked at the car. A guy with blue hair rolled down the passenger window.
“Hey! You! Your Donghae!” He yelled at me. I just looked at him and said nothing..
“Here take this!” He yelled as he threw a letter at me. After throwing the letter the guys drove off..
~Hmm I wonder what the letter says~

I followed the directions on the letter and found myself in a nice 5 star restaurant. I smiled and walked in. I saw all the guys there sitting around a table laughing, drinking and having a fun time. I see Leeteuk and Yesung start waving their hands motioning me towards the table.
“What is all of this?” I asked with a laugh as I took a seat in between Henry and Kangin.
“Well I have been thinking...and we needed a guys night out!” Leeteuk said laughing. I started to eat when I saw the guy with blue hair who gave me the invite  was our waiter. I smiled at him and continued to eat. I had my mouth full of noodles when I got the feeling someone was watching me. I looked up and saw everyone was eating and talking amongst themselves.
~That was odd...~
“Is everything tasting okay?” the waiter asked coming back to the table with another water for Kyuhyun. We all say yes and go back to eating. When he was about to leave the table he winked at Eunhyuk...Eunhyuk just blushed and looked down at his food...
Wait what is this!? Why do I feel mad!? He winked at Eunhyuk not Kyuhyun!
I ignored the felling and went back to eating.
Over all it was a very fun night and it brought us guys together again. Eunhyuk grabbed the check and went up to pay. I saw the blue haired waiter come and help Eunhyuk. I saw him take the money from Eunyuk’s hand.
~He is touching his hands too much!~
Then the blue haired waiter takes a napkin out of his pocket and writes down something. Eunhyuk blushes and walks back towards us.
~Why am I so mad!?~
I grab a hold of Gongchan’s wheel chair and wheel him out of the restaurant.
“Um Donghae? Where are we going?” Gongchan asked
“What?” I said snapping out of my thoughts. I see that I wheeled Gongchan over across the parking lot away from our car.
“Oh I’m sorry...just caught up in my thoughts...” I said turning the wheel chair around and started to head to the car.
“It’s about Eunhyuk isn’t it.” he said to me
“Hey! It’s none of your business!” I snap back at him
“Okay okay...cool it diva...I was just asking.” he said. I pushed Gongchan over to Sandeul and got into one of the cars.
~What is going on with me!~
We got back to the dorm and I went straight to the couch and grabbed my laptop and sat there. I was too angry and confused to talk to or see anyone. I was watching videos on my laptop when I felt someone sit down next to me. Then I felt someone tap my leg to get my attention cause I had my headphones in.
~AH! CAN YOU SEE I DON’T WANT TO BE BOTHERED!~
“WHAT DO YOU NEED!” I yelled looking at the person sitting next to me.
“Oh...I’m sorry it’s nothing I will just leave you...” said Eunhyuk getting up from the couch
~...what did I just do~
“Wait...no don’t leave me...” I said in a whisper as I saw him head down the hall towards his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Donghae! He is so confused!!! and no this isn't the end of my fanfic haha I still have more drama to write about!!! :D

Thank you Lari-chan for giving me the idea of T.O.P in my fanfic!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/176835

Comment and Subscribe for more!!!!!!!!