I Can't Sleep In A Messy Bed

You're My y Nerd



Sungmin’s POV
I DID IT! I told everyone about me and Kyuhyun! I was expecting everyone to be shocked or creeped out that me and Kyuhyun where dating, but to my surprise everyone (But Kibum, and Donghae) where happy and excited that I was dating Kyuhyun.
Dinner was done and me and Ryeowook where doing dishes, all the other guys has headed off to their rooms for the night.
“What a day!” I said with a sigh as Ryeowook passed me a plate to dry off.
“Yeah, are you okay? Do you need to talk to someone about the date issue?” Ryeowook said looking into my eyes. I could see he was still worried and scared about the whole suicide thing.
“No no it’s okay, I’m fine.” I said with a smile on my face. He smiled back and continued to was the dishes. Just as we where about to finish the last of the dishes someone hugged me from the behind and another person hugged Ryeowook from behind.
“Minnie~~” Kyuhyun whispered into my ear, he then started to trail kisses from my ear down to my neck. I turn around to face Kyuhyun, just then he gave me a big bear hug. I giggle and hug him back.
~How could I have loved someone other than him!~
We pull back from the hug and look over at the HeeWook couple. We saw Ryeowook pinned up against the wall with Heechul in front of him. Ryeowook’s arms where wrapped tightly around Heechuls neck, and Heechul’s hands where still wrapped around Ryeowook’s waist. They where each others names as they where making out.
“HEECHUL! I said we should come and surprise them! Not have with them in the kitchen!” Kyuhyun yells at the couple. Heechul just shoos us away and goes back to his boyfriend who was currently catching his breath.
“Lets go to our room Minne!” Kyuhyun said as he took one of my hands and lead me down the hall to our room. I look at Kyuhyun’s bed with a confused look on my face
“Why are there a ton of clothes all over your bed?” I question as I step into the room
“Oh I was cleaning out my closet, looks like I didn’t get done. I can’t sleep in a messy bed! Looks like we will have to share your bed.” Kyuhyun said with a smirk. He pushes me onto my bed and cuddles up right next to me. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest. He puts his arm behind my head and pulls me in closer.
“Good night Minnie, I love you.” Kyuhyun said giving me a quick peck on my lips.
“I love you too Kyu~~~” I said as I drifted off to sleep in my boyfriends arms.

 

 

AHHH KYUMIN!!! and a very erted HeeWook couple!! :) DON"T FREAK OUT GUYS! EunHae will be coming soon I promise!! Comment and Subscribe for faster updates!! Love you guys!!