EunHae

You're My y Nerd



Eunhyuk’s POV
Sungmin left down the hall towards Kyuhyun’s room. I decided to check up on Donghae who was sitting on the couch with a huge smile plastered across his face. I smile and walk over to him.
“Hae is everything okay?” I asked taking a seat next to him on the couch. He looks at me, smiles, then leans forward and presses his lips on mine. Shocked I just sit there and do nothing. He pulls back from my lips and smiles once again.
“I knew it.” He said lowering his head to hide his blush.
“You knew what?” I asked moving even closer to him.
“I knew you were the one I should be with. I knew it in my heart all along, but my thoughts of Kyuhyun blocked me from realizing it. I’m sorry Eunhyuk. I was such a jerk to ignore my and your feelings. Please forgive me. I messed up big time with you...you probably don’t even like me after everything I did” Donghae said looking up at me with tears in his eyes.
“Oh Hae, there is no need to be sorry. I still like you and care for you a lot. Don’t you doubt that either.” I said as I took his hand in mine. I leaned in and gave him a kiss on his cheek, and then smiled. He flashed a smile back, and stopped crying.
“So does this mean we are together?” I asked playful hitting his chest with my other hand.
“Only if you want to date me.” He said with another big smile on his face. I laughed and cupped his face. We sat there happily kissing each other on the couch.
~I am dating Donghae, DONGHAE!~
That thought kept swirling through my head.

 

Hey guys!! Sorry for that late update!! I had writers block -__- I pormise you guys I will have more up!! Its just this is all I could think of for right now. I hope you guys like it!!

I need ONE more male K-Pop star to be in my fanfic!! So please give me your ideas!! Just comment...

I would like_____ in your story!

I will pick my favorite ideas and give you credit and use him in my story :D

Thank you all for sticking with me!! I love you all!! :)