What Happened At The Cafe

You're My y Nerd

Heechul’s POV
After Leeteuk got a call from Eunhyuk everyone left. Me and my amazing boyfriend where happily making out in my bed room when we heard the door slam. We got off of each other and went to the kitchen and found a note on the table
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear erted Couple,
When you guys where having , or God knows what, we left and went to the cafe down the street cause Eunhyuk called. He said that there is a good chance that Key and Kevin are there. Zhou Mi, Henry, Siwon, and Hangeng are at the market so when they get back tell them that the rest of us are at the cafe. Hope you two are enjoying eachother
Leeteuk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Should we go help them?” Ryeowook asked
“If they call we will go down to help...but in the mean time lets go back to my room.” I said giving Ryeowook a wink.
Sadly we never made it back to my room, instead we ended up making out on the couch. Ryeowook’s hand hits the T.V. remote and the T.V turns on
“The attempted murder down at the cafe on 4th street lead to 2 arrests and 3 injured.”
I quickly get off of Ryeowook and look to the T.V. to see Gongchan, Kyuhyun, and Kibum being taken onto a ambulance. I sat there froze in front of the T.V. I could hear Ryeowook crying behind me. I couldn’t move...
“Hey we are back!” Henry said running into the living room.
“What’s wrong?”Siwon questioned stepping into the living room.
“GET THE CAR!” I yelled grabbing Ryeowook’s hand and heading towards the door. The rest
quickly follow....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here we all are at the hospital...The story goes that Key and Kevin came into the cafe holding guns and knives and where pissed off. Eunhyuk tried to calm them down but it never worked. Key took one shot at Sungmin but Kyuhyun ran in front of the bullet to save Sungmin.After hearing the gun shot, the rest of the guys ran in to help. Kevin quickly started to fire rounds, but shortly after Kibum tackled him down, preventing any more shot from Kevin. Key shot Gongchan and beat his body when he was helpless and dying on the ground. Kyuhyun, Kibum, and Gongchan where all stabbed too...
“Well they will all live but suffer some permanent injuries...” Dr. PSY said coming out of the room into a room full of 14 scared and tired guys...
“Like?” Eunhyuk asked in the middle of his cries
“Well Kyuhyun, besides his already broken leg, will have 5 scars. Kibum will be fine just some cuts and bumps. Gongchan on the other hand...” Dr. PSY couldn’t finish cause Sandeul started to scream
“NO NO NO! GONGCHAN NO!” He cried, thankfully Yesung went over and calmed him down.
“You can continue now doctor.” Yesung said
“Thank you, anyways Gongchan will be deaf in one ear, he has many scars, and will be in a wheelchair for a couple of months.” Dr. PSY said with a sigh...
We all lost it.. we cried and cried for what seemed like to be forever...Donghae was crying into Eunhyuk’s chest...Leeteuk and Yesung both tried to comfort Sandeul who was still a mess...Zhou Mi and Henry where walking around the waiting room waiting for news on the three...Siwon, Shindong, Hangeng and Kangin where all in the far right of the room sitting and praying that our friends (and boyfriends) would be okay...Me and Wookie where holding and crying into each others shoulders...and last Sungmin...Oh poor Sungmin...He was crying in his chair holding his phone. I get up from Ryeowook to go over to see Sungmin. I looked down at his phone to see a picture of him and Kyuhyun...Kyuhyun was kissing Sungmin’s cheek and Sungmin had a huge smile across his face..
“Be...be strong Kyu...” Sungmin cried looking at the picture...I was about to say something, but the door to the operating room opened up and Kibum came walking out. We all rushed over and hugged him.
“KIBUM OH KIBUM!” Leeteuk cried holding on to him. Kibum lifted Leeteuk’s face and planted a kiss on his lips.
“I heard what you said to me at the cafe after I got stabbed...I love you too.” Kibum said as tears started to flow out of his eyes.
So there we where now 15 of us waiting for more news but that night no new news came...We where told to leave and to come back tomorrow...None of us got sleep that night....

Kyuhyun’s POV
I started to wake up to see that I was in a hospital room..I was hooked up  to all sorts of machines.
~WHERE IS MY MINNIE~
I sat up and looked around.. The hospital room was HUGE! There was lots of couches and chairs...two T.Vs a table.. and someone else too...
~GONGCHAN!~
I was about to yell for help but the door to the room opened...
“OMO HE IS AWAKE CALL THE GUYS!” yelled Dr. PSY
I must have fallen back asleep cause I was woke up by 15 voices yelling and crying
“Kyuhyun!”~Leeteuk
“OMO! You are awake!”~Shindong
“The Lord has answered my prayers!”~Siwon
“Kyu...baby how are you?” asked Sungmin with a smile as he came by the side of my bed. I lost it! I grabbed him and pulled him onto my lap. I cried into his chest and kissed him over and over again.
“Minnie...Minnie! Are you okay? Did you get shot? Stabbed? Oh Minnie tell me that you are okay!” I cried
“Kyu calm down, I am perfectly fine. You saved me again.” Sungmin said getting off of me and back onto the ground
“I love you.” he added
I was so happy I was alive, Sungmin didn’t get hurt and everyone was going to be okay...The it hit me
“WHERE IS KEY!” I screamed waking up Gongchan.
“Where am I?” Gongchan asked...everyone quickly rushed over to his bed and started crying and yelling all over again. Sungmin stayed by my side.
“He was arrested along with Kevin..They will be locked up for a while.” Sungmin said as he kissed my forehead.
“I love you.” I said to him.
~I am so lucky I have him~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time went on...everyone was fine and happy again,well not everyone...Donghae was quite most of the time and only wanted to talk to Eunhyuk...odd...The rest of us though couldn’t be happier...Ryeowook and Heechul where happily in love...Kibum and Leetuek just started to date and that really helped Kibum heal and feel better.Saneul and Gongchan moved in with us, yet most of the time they where in their room cause Gongchan was too weak to get up and do things, I still think they are happy in there though. Last me and Sungmin spent a lot of time away from the others cause my leg still needed to heal. The others would go their own way and do there own things..I hope this whole thing didn’t make us drift further and further apart from each other.



Such a sad chapter :'( I hope you guys liked it though...Lots more drama and suspence to come!!! Comment and Subscribe for more!!!