The Note

You're My y Nerd



No Ones POV
Weeks went by and everything was too perfect for all the couples!

Kyuhyun and Sungmin
Kyuhyun and Sungmin were as happy as can be! Everyday they would take long walks around Seoul a do everything and anything they wanted. Kyuhyun had been planning a surprise for his boyfriend with Heechul and Eunhyuk for a while now. He was going to finally give Sungmin the boat ride he has always wanted.

Heechul and Ryeowook
Heechul and Ryeowook spent much of their free time in their bedroom. They would only come out to eat with the others, but right afterwards Heechul would take Ryeowook’s hand and drag him to the bedroom.

Eunhyuk and Donghae
Eunhyuk and Donghae were still getting used to the whole “Lovey Dovey” relationship with each other. The others in the dorm had never seen Eunhyuk this happy before! They always loved to make each other laugh and smile, so when Donghae and Eunhyuk were with each other you knew they would be happy.

Gongchan and Sandeul
Gongchan and Sandeul still lived with the other guys. They keep looking for a house or dorm to move into but nothing affordable came up. This is the only couple in the dorm that seems to never fight. The are always cuddled up on the couch or in the guest room watching a scary movie.

Leeteuk and Kibum
Leeteuk and Kibum were now like the ‘mom’ and ‘dad’ of the dorm. They were very protective of all the other guys in the dorm. These two didn’t seem like they were dating, they never did any of the ‘couply’ things usual couples do.

Everyone else in the dorm was just as happy as the other 10, but their happiness would be cut short one day when a brick flew through their living room window. Attached to the brick was a note.

Do you guys really think prison can hold me back
Love,
You Know Who
P.S. I’m coming after all of you this time with even more reinforcement! Sleep with one eye open from now on!

 

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update!! >-< I have had writers block with this story!! I swear I will update this one more!! 

Anyways I am writing a new fanfic too!! Here is the link!! Please check it out!! :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/316267/medical-mystery-kyuhyun-kyumin-sungmin-superjunior

Thank you all for sticking with me!! Love you all :)