The Date

You're My y Nerd

Donghae’s POV
My plan is all ready!! I can’t wait to find out what my y nerd likes! I wonder if Eunhyuk feels weird about this, cause he used to like me and all. Ah whatever he will just have to deal with it.
I rushed to get dressed and look my best for being a spy. I waited outside by the entrance to the dorm for Eunhyuk. I heard the door open and out walked Eunhyuk.
~DANG!~
He was wearing riped black skinny jeans with a white V neck shirt. His shoes where red and I could see he had a bit of eyeliner on.
~Dongahe! What are you thinking!? You love Kyuhyun!~
“Are you ready?” He asked me.
“What? Oh...yeah lets go.” I said to him. We walked in silence to the cafe and took a seat behind a half wall and waited. Eunhyuk looked and played with his phone most of the time. I caught myself staring at him at time but would quickly snap out of it.
We heard a bell at the front door ring and in walked Kyuhyun and Sungmin. I saw them take a seat on the other side of the half wall! I didn’t know if I should have been happy or nervous about the seating arangment. I heard Sungmin and Kyuhyun talk on and on about wanting to get a pet.
~UGH! This is no help!~
I let out a sigh attraction the attention of Kyuhyun.
“Donghae is that you?!” he asked looking over the half wall. !
“Why are you guys here?” Sungmin questioned looking over the half wall with Kyuhyun. Before I could say anything Eunhyuk started to talk.
“Oh me and Donghae just came here for a quick coffee break. He thought it would help me feel better, and plus I needed to get out of the dorm.” He said smiling at me.
~I haven’t seen that smile in forever!~
I smiled back and got up from my chair.
“Well we are done here. Eunhyuk? Are you coming?” I said extending my hand out to him. He smiled and took my hand in his. We made our way out of the cafe and stopped outside on the edge of the parking lot.
“Thank you for having my back.” I said with a smile.
“No problem. Anything for a friend.” He said with a smile too.
I don’t know why but the word “friend” hurt me when he said it. I was about to say something to him but a car pulled up right in front of us. Two guys got out and made there way into the cafe. I looked at the car.
~Why does this car look so familiar?~
I looked down at the license plate.
~OH ~
The license plate said
DIVABO
I knew who’s car it was now.
“Eunhyuk call the other, Key is here!” I yelled racing back inside the cafe



AHHHHH so much drama to come!!! Thank you to all of my fans/subscribers!! I have over 3000 views on my fanfic! I love you all!! Comment and Subscribe for more!! :D