A Broken Kyuhyun

You're My y Nerd

Heechul’s POV
UGHH!! Such a long day so far! All Kyuhyun did was cry and whine! I know I should feel bad and sorry for him, but I’m getting annoyed! I mean I just got a boyfriend, and I can’t do anything with him cause we have to babysit Kyuhyun!
“I’m going to get some fresh air.” Kyuhyun says as he slips into his slippers and heads for the door.
“Okay, but be back soon!” Ryeowook says looking up from his laptop. Kyuhyun just nods and leaves. I feel so happy Kyuhyun left me and Ryeowook alone! I start to inch my way towards Ryeowook.
“WOOKIE~~ I’m bored!” I say in my best aegyo voice. He looks up from his laptop again and smiles.
“How can I help you?” he says crawling closer to me with a smirk across his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Me and Ryeowook are deep into our make out session when we hear the door slam open.

“KYUHYUN IS HURT!” Sungmin yells in between his cries. Ryeowook pulls back from my lips and bolts out the door without saying a word to Sungmin.
“WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO HIM!” I yell punching Sungmin in his stomach.
“Nothing, I was going to jump off the building and he pulled me back.” Sungmin cries. I lost it!! I started to scream at Sungmin.
“HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH! I DON’T THINK YOU KNOW THIS BUT KYUHYUN LOVES YOU, AND HE JUST CAUGHT YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF! YOU SON OF A !” I storm out of the room leaving Sungmin crying and stunned. I make my way to the roof of the dorm and find Ryeowook, Leeteuk, and Donghae bent down over a broken and bloody Kyuhyun.
“Oh my God!”, is all I can manage to say.

 

Oh no!! Kyuhyun is badly hurt! :'( and Heechul just spilled Kyuhyun's big secret to Sungmin!!! Comment and Subscribe for faster updates!!