Hope Is A Dream That Doesn't Sleep

You're My y Nerd

Donghae’s POV
I stormed out of the room and ran into the bathroom.
“STOP IT DONGHAE! STOP!” I yelled into the mirror. I slammed my hand down onto the sink counter. A sharp pain went through my hand. I looked down to see a pool of blood starting to form on the floor. I looked and saw a broken hand held mirror right where I slammed my fist down.
“!” I yelled grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my hand.
“What’s going on in there?!” someone yelled from outside the door.
“Oh...nothing just stubbed my toe.” I lied
“Oh okay.” the person said. I then heard footsteps going down the hall letting me know no one was near. I quickly unwrapped my hand and looked at the damage I did.
~Oh no this isn’t good...~
I got out a pair of tweezers and looked back at my hand. Piece by piece I would dig into my skin and pulled out shards of glass. I had to put a towel in my mouth to stop me from screaming in pain. After about five minutes I had a little pile of glass, skin and blood next to the sink. I was crying and in so much pain.
“Eunhyuk *cry* Eunhyuk *cry* where are you *cry* when I need you the most!” I cried while picking out more glass from my hand.
“Hae? Hae are you in there?” I heard someone ask from the other side of the door.
Eunhyuk is the only one that ever calls me Hae!
“Eunhyuk yes I am...please leave.” I cried. I didn’t want Eunhyuk to see me like this. He has too much to worry about already.
“Hae...are you crying? Please let me in.” he said trying to open the door. I looked at the ground and realized I was losing a lot of blood.
“Eunhyuk...please I don’t want to see you.” I lied again.
“HAE! OPEN THIS DOOR!” he yelled banging on the door. I started to head over to the door, but just as I was about to unlock the door I fell to the ground.
“I’m...I’m sorry Eunhyuk...” I said as blood started to flow under the door.
“HAE!” Eunhyuk cried
“MOVE ASIDE EUNHYUK!” someone yelled. Just then the door broke down and nearly missed me.
“Hae! Oh Hae! Call the doctor! His hand is torn up!” Eunhyuk yelled as he bent down and picked me up.
“I’m sorry...I’m sorry...I’m sorry...” I whispered over and over again. Eunhyuk put me on the couch and ran to get me more band-aids. My hand hurt like hell, but what hurt more was knowing I am falling for a man who I messed up big time with


Sungmin’s POV
Me and Kyuhyun got back to the dorm to find Dr. PSY there taking care of someone on the couch.
“Dear God! What or who is it now!” Kyuhyun yelled kicking off his shoes.
“Oh Kyuhyun.” Eunhyuk started “Hae accidentally slammed his hand on Heechul’s mirror. He cut his hand up pretty badly on the glass and trying to get the glass out himself. Dr. PSY said he will be okay though...” Eunhyuk said as he started to cry. Kyuhyun went over and put his arm around Eunhyuk and started to talk to him. I decided to leave Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk alone and I went over to Donghae.
“Sungmin can you come here?” Donghae asked sitting up on the couch.
“Coming right now.” I said as I took a seat by him.
“It’s about Kyuhyun...I’m sorry I was such a to you...it’s just...you know...I loved him...but I now see that he doesn’t feel the same way towards me...he loves you a lot Sungmin...don’t leave him.” Donghae said lowering his head. I moved in closer to him and hugged him tightly.
“Oh Donghae...everything is fine now...I don’t hate you...please can we be friends?” I asked as he lifted his head. He smiled and nodded.
“I hope you don’t mind me asking but what made you change your mind?” I asked letting go of him.
“I realized my true love was a caring blonde that never raises his voice and is always trying to find the peaceful way out of things.” Donghae said smiling in the direction of Eunhyuk.
“It only took you two years to find that out.” I  said playfully hitting his arm. He just smiled and went back to watching T.V.
~I hope Eunhyuk still feels the same way about Donghae.~
I got up and made my way back over to Eunhyuk.
“I think Donghae needs you. Oh... where is Kyuhyun?” I asked Eunhyuk who was just finishing up crying.
“He went back to your room, and okay I will go check on him.” Eunhyuk said as he started to walk over to the couch. I started to make my way back to my room, but stopped when I heard someone singing in my room.


~

I Will Stand Up Again

The Happiness Inside My Precious Memories

The Hope That Was Warmer In Difficult Times

Hope Is A Dream That Doesn’t Sleep

~

I wanted to listen to more of the singing but just then my phone went off.
“Minnie is that you out there?” Kyuhyun asked coming to the door.
“Sorry I interrupted you, but Kyuhyun was that you singing?” I asked walking into the room with him.
“Yeah that was...I’m not the best at singing...” he said picking up a guitar and played a few random strings.
“No No! Kyuhyunnie you are amazing, and that song you were singing was so beautiful!” I said sitting on the ground next to him.
“I’m glad to hear that because I was going to sing that song to you.” He said. He looked down and started to blush.
“Really? Kyuhyunnie please sing for me!” I said clapping my hands. He smiled and started to play his guitar.




I Can Be Alone

When I Think About You

Smile Spreads Across My Face

I Can Be Difficult

When You Are Happy

Love Fills My Heart

I Live In A World Tough World Again Today

If I Close My Eyes Because I’m Tired, The One I Only See Is You

My Dreams That I Hear Through My Ears

In Beside Me Heading To You

If My Life Could Be Like A dream Everyday

Id We Can See Each Other And Love

I Will Stand Up Again

The Happiness Inside My Precious Memories

The Hope That Was Warmer In Difficult Times

Hope Is A Dream That Doesn’t Sleep

~

You Always Visit Me Like A Shadow That

Silently Comes By My Side

And If I’m Hurt

Or Lonely With Longing Feelings

I’m Okay When The World Makes Me Cry

Because Your Always By My Side

Even If I Smile And Sooth Myself

Because Of The Worry That Memorizes Will Be Dust And Fly Away

My Dreams That I Hear Through My Ears

In Beside Me Heading To You

If My Life Could Be Like A dream Everyday

Id We Can See Each Other And Love

I Will Stand Up Again

The Happiness Inside My Precious Memories

The Hope That Was Warmer In Difficult Times

Hope Is A Dream That Doesn’t Sleep

~

Even Though I Struggle And Fall Down Countless Times

I’m Still Standing Fine Here Like This

I Only Have One Heart

Will You Be my Strength For Me When I Am Difficult

I’m Always Towards You Forever

~

I’ll Show You My Smile

Swallowing All The Sadness from The Scars

I’m Not Hurt Anymore

I’ll Carry On My Dream That I Want To Complish with You

And From The Other Side That I Couldn’t Reach I Call

You Who I Love With All My Heart

 
 
Awhhh such a sweet KyuMin momment!! and Donghae realized he has feeling for Eunhyuk!!!! :D 
 
The song that Kyuhyun sand for Sungmin is called
 
Hope Is A Dream That Doesn't Sleep
 
It is one of my favorite songs and you guys should really listen to it!!
 
 
Comment and Subscribe for more!!