Oh...my...

You're My y Nerd

Note~ I will make new pictures soon! >< 

~2 Weeks Later~

Kyuhyun’s POV
I have my sweet Minnie back! We didn’t get to kill Key, Kevin or Kai *sigh* But they are locked up for good now! Our dorm has lost Gongchan and Sandeul. They found a cheap rental house where they can cuddle and moan all they want without being disturbed. In their place now is Joon. He now lives in the spare room and is a great addition to our family! One thing though doesn’t settle well with me; He is always so attached to Sungmin. I shouldn’t be jealous though~ haha~ Minnie would never leave me! Right...

Sungmin’s POV
I can’t believe I’m back!
~Kyuhyun my super hero!~
I even have Joon back in my life! Life couldn’t get better!
Things went back to normal, everyone was happy too!
Ryeowook and I was cooking dinner for the hungry bunch of guys when I saw a figure walk down the hall rubbing his sleepy eyes.
“Jonnie! Come help us cook!” I yelled grabbing his hand leading him over to the counter.
“Okay, okay Minnie! Just let go.” Joon said with a wide smile across his face. Joon, Ryeowook, and I laughed, messed around, and finally got dinner done.
“Oh Minnie you have something on your lip! Silly you!” Joon said as he brushed his thumb over my bottom lip. He came closer and whispered into my ear,
“Don’t tell Kyuhyun...”
I looked up at him, he suddenly exploded into a fit of laughter. I slapped his arm and joined in on the laughter.
~I’m really glad to have you back Joonie.~

Joon’s POV
As I brushed the food off of Sungmin’s lip I had to hold back the urge to attack his lips.
~WHY!? Why must you have a boyfriend!~
I knew if Kyuhyun saw this I would be back out on the streets, but hell I loved Minnie longer so I can still have some fun!
“Why so happy Minnie?” Kyuhyun asked as he walked into the kitchen and captured Sungmin in a hug.
“Just messing around. I’m happier now that you are here though.” Sungmin said as he closed the gap in between his and Kyuhyun’s lips.
~I made him happy in the first place.~
“DINNER IS READY!” Ryeowook yelled. We all sat around the table and started digging into the meal Sungmin, Ryeowook, and I made. I looked around the table and felt depressed at what I saw. Eunhyuk was feeding Donghae a spoon full of food and cheerfully laughing. Heechul was kissing Ryeowook trying to get his attention away from his phone. Leeteuk was playing with Kibum’s fingers and intertwining them with his own fingers.The worst though was Kyuhyun and Minnie. Sungmin was sitting on Kyuhyun’s lap and running his hand through Kyuhyun’s hair.
~I have never wanted to be Kyuhyun this badly before!~
I need to tell someone about all this! It is not good to keep all theses feeling bottled up inside of me, I will explode on of these days! Should I tell one of the guys at the dorm, or tell another friend of mine? OH! I got it! I took out my phone and sent a frantic message to a friend of mine. I figured if anyone in the dorm knew about my love for Sungmin I would be kicked out.
“Is it okay if later a friend of mine drops by?” I asked standing up to put my empty dish in the sink.
“Sure, no problem!” Leeteuk said.

Sandeul’s POV
“What movie should we watch now?” I questioned looking up at my boyfriend.
“Anything my Sandeul wants~” Gongchan said as he pulled me closer. His arms were wrapped around my waist and I was sitting on his lap.
~Just how I like it~
*Buzz Buzz Buzz*
“Your phone is going off baby.” Gongchan said reaching into my pocket to retrieve my phone.
“Give it here~” I winned flipping around so I was facing him. Gongchan raised his arm so I couldn’t reach my phone.
“Give it~” I winned again trying to reach my phone.
“On one condition~” Gongchan said with a smirk on his face. With his free hand he patted his lips with his index finger.
~You’re so stupid Gongchan~
I circled my arms around his neck and attacked his lips. He bit at my bottom lip for entrance, but I suddenly pulled away and snatched my phone whlie he was still in a daze from the kiss.
“Not fair Sandeul! I want more!” Gongchan cried as he kissed my neck and any other place on my face he could get his lips on. Trying to ignore my impatient boyfriend I read the text message.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: Joon

Message: hey sandeul. i need your help! issues with a guy. meet me at the dorm in a hour. it’s the dorm building right around by the cafe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Gongchannie please stop and read this!” I said pushing my phone in front of Gongchan’s face.
“Baby I don’t want to read a stupid text, I just want to kiss you!” Gongchan said pushing my hand away and capturing my lips into a impatient and sloppy kiss.
“Mmm...its....mmm...important.” I tired to say in between kisses.
“What’s more important than making out with your boyfriend~” Gongchan said with a pout. Being too cute, I kissed his lips one last time then showed him the text.
“Oh...my...” Gongchan said realizing what is happening.
“Yeah, we need to get over there fast.” I said trying to stand up only to be tugged back down onto Gongchan’s lap.
“After one last make out session we can leave.” Gongchan said with a smile on his face.
~So stupid Gongchan~

 

HELLO GUYS!!!

I AM BACK!

Sorry for not updating sooner

:(

Don't hate me please!

Here is an update! I hope you guys love it!

Am I the only one who is in love with this Gongchan and Sandeul couple!?

Oh...okay just me...

....

Any who!

I should be updating again soon! Please dont unsubscribe! D:

I love you all who stuck with me and enjoy reading my fanfictions :)

<3

OH! I have also gotten into Kaisoo? Anyone else believe that that's a legit thing?! XD