Everything Will Be Okay

You're My y Nerd


Heechul’s POV
We got into our dorm and Donghae layed Kyuhyun gently onto the couch in our living room. All the other guys where out either geting food or goofing off at the park down the street. I didn’t know where Sungmin was, last time I saw him he was bent over in pain in Ryeowook’s room.
“CALL AN AMBULANCE!” Ryeowook cried bending down to wipe the blood off of Kyuhyun’s forehead.
“NO! NO! We can’t!” I yell at Leeteuk who was dialing 9-1-1
“Why not? Kyuhyun is badly hurt, and he needs help.” Leeteuk says continuing to dial.
I run over and smack the phone out of Leeteuk’s hands. The phone lands on the ground and breaks.
“WHAT THE HELL HEECHUL!” Leeteuk screams as he picks up the pieces of the shattered phone.
“If paramedics come they will as Kyuhyun how he got hurt. Kyuhyun will have to tell them he saved someone who was trying to commit suicide!” I yell. There was a pause of shocked slicence in the room.
“WHO TRIED TO KILL THEMSELF!” Leeteuk screams standing up, I could see tears start to form in his eyes.
“Sungmin tried, and if we tell paramedics that,they will take Sungmin away!” I say on the verge of tears too.
“Heechul has a point. I will call one of my friends that works down at the hospital to come and look at Kyuhyun, and you guys sit Sungmin down and have a talk with him.” Donghae says taking out his cell phone and leaving the room to make a call.
“I knew telling Eunhyuk to go on a date with Sungmin would be a bad idea!” Leeteuk says as tears started  flowing out of his eyes.
“It’s not your fault Leeteuk. I will be fine, everything will be fine.” Kyuhyun says lifting his head form the couch givivng us a faint smile.

 

:'( Poor Leeteuk!! Can anyone guess who Donghae's friend will be!!! -^__^- hopefully you guys understand why they can't call an ambulance, I tried my best to explain it! Comment and Subscribe for faster updates!! Love you all!