He was going to kiss me!

You're My y Nerd

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I felt like I was going to be sick. I looked back at Ryeowook with tears starting to form in my eyes. I quickly fell to my knees crying hysterically. I cried harder and harder, I even stated to mumble Sungmin’s name, that’s all I remember before I out.

 

Ryeowook’s POV

“KYUHYUNNIE!” I screamed as I bent down and cupped his red and tear filled face in my hands.

“Heechul! Please help!” I yelled as tears started to roll down from my eyes. Heechul bent down and picked up the unconscious Kyuhyun and layed him on my bed. I ran and shut the door so no one would come in, and than ran over to my bed and sat near Kyuhyun’s head and started to cry even harder.

“He will be okay Ryeowook.” Heechul said as he walked around the bed and sat next to me.

“NO! He wont be okay! That jackass, Sungmin, just broke Kyuhyun’s heart by asking out Eunhyuk on a date!” I cried. I realized what I just said and quickly put my hands over my mouth.

~~OMO! I just told Heechul Kyuhyun’s biggest secret!~~

“Heechul please don’t tell anyone that Kyuhyun loves Sungmin!” I cried as I lowered my head into my hands. I felt a arm being placed around my shoulder. I looked up from my hands to see Heechul’s face very close to mine.

“Don’t worry Wookie, Kyuhyun’s secret is safe with me.” Heechul said lowering his face even closer to mine. Heechul closed his eyes and puckered his lips.

“NO! SUNGMIN! NO!” a now awake Kyuhyun screamed. Heechul backed away from me and went over closer to Kyuhyun.

~~HE WAS GOING TO KISS ME~~ I thought to myself.

 

 

 


AHHHHH HEEWOOK!!!! :D I loved writing this chapter!! Comment and Subscribe please!