Double Date

You're My y Nerd

Sungmin’s POV
I woke up still wrapped in Kyuhyun’s arms.
~Awh! He is so cute when he is asleep!~
I kissed his check once and looked at him again.
“If you want me to wake up, you need to better than that.” Kyuhyun said still closing his eyes. I blushed and moved in closer again. I kissed his lips softly and moved back.
“Kiss me like how Heechul kisses Ryewook!” Kyuhyun said pulling me in closer. I hit his chest and smiled.
“Kyuhyun wake up!” I said messing up his hair. His eyes shot open and he rushed off of the bed towards a mirror.
“HAHA! Kyuhyun I knew that would work!” I said laughing
“You know I hate my hair all messed up like this!” He said trying to fix his hair. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.
“Your hair looks fine.” I whisper into his neck. He turns around and kisses me on my check.
“Your too sweet!” he said giving me a smile.
“OHH! I have an amazing idea! How about you, me , Ryeowook, and Heechul go on double date!” I said with an excited tone to my voice.
“That sounds great! Lets go see if the would want to go!” Kyuhyun said grabbing my hand and pulling out of our room.

 

Hey guys! I need to do some explaning.. I will be updating every weekend cause of school, AND my computer isn't working the best. It crashes all the time so we need to get it fixed. I will have more up tomorrow when our computer is working. I'm sorry!! Love you all! Comment and Subscribe for more!!