I Am Crushed

You're My y Nerd

Joon’s POV
Sandeul should be here soon, I hope. I feel like my head is about to blow! Slamming my hand on the table, I got up and made my way to my room leaving everyone else confused and stunned. Once I got to my room I slammed my door and locked it. Pulling my hair out of frustration I sat on my bed and cried.
“Sungmin...Sungmin...dont...dont...you remember how much we liked each other? Did you forget all of our memories together? Dont you remember how I just saved you! All this for nothing!” I cried louder and punched the wall in frustration.
“NOTHING EVER TURNS OUT THE WAY I WANT!” and with that last scream I collapsed on my bed.

Sandeul’s POV
I violently knocked on the door to the dorm. Gongchan standing behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, pushing his body close to mine and told me to cool off. Brushing off the comment and the fact Gongchan had a growing problem down there, I kept knocking. An annoyed Kangin answered the door.
“What the hell Sandeul! Trying to wake up all of Korea!?”
“Where is Joon?” I asked walking past Kangin, leaving an embarrassed Gongchan out in the open.
“Back room.” Kangin yelled at me as I made my way down the hall. As I was about to knock I heard Gongchan shyly say,
“Um...I’m...I’m going to the bathroom”
Smiling in the direction of my stupid boyfriend I saw him glaring at me.
~I’m going to get it tonight 0-0~

Joon’s POV
I heard knocking then heard Sandeul’s voice.
“Joon let me in.”
I walked over and unlocked the door letting him in.
“What’s wrong Joon?” He asked as he sat on my bed. I made my way over and sat besides him.
“I...I love Sungmin.”

Sandeul’s POV
No this is way worse that I thought.
“Joon, you can’t love Sungmin. He has Kyuhyun and you know that.” I said wrapping my arm around his shoulders.
“I loved Sungmin before he knew Kyuhyun. All the memories, all the things I ever did with Sungmin has been erased from his memory.” I cried to Sandeul.
“I know, I know Joon it hurts, but shouldn’t you be happy Sungmin is happy?” Sanduel asked wiping the fallen tears off of my face.
“Sungmin is happy but because of his happiness I am crushed.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two Minutes Earlier~
“Sungmin how about you go check on Sandeul and Joon. You seem to be really close to Joon so maybe he will talk to you.” Kyuhyun said to Sungmin. Sungmin nodded and made his way down the hall and was about to turn the doorknob when he heard Joon cry,
“Sungmin is happy but because of his happiness I am crushed.”

 

HELLO!

I am so very sorry for the late update!

:'(

I hard a hard time thinking of an idea an writing it.

I hope its okay

And about my other fanfic

I am very lost and having a hard time with all my ideas

I hope to update that one soon

Sorry about that

:/

ANYWAYS

Thank you to everyone who is still with me and enjoying my writing

It means so much to me

:)

I love all my subscribers and readers!

<3

Thank you