Who Is He!

You're My y Nerd

Eunhyuk’s POV
I have been in my room for the past couple of hours. I don’t feel like doing anything, I’m too hurt. I am sitting on the ground with my back leaning on my bed.
~Donghae, Donghae why? Why can’t you see I love you..~
I start to break down into tears again. I pull out my phone and call the only one who will understand what I’m going through
“Hello? Eunhyuk! OH MY WORD! I haven’t heard from you in over a week!” my best friend yelled as he picked up.
“Yeah, sorry about that. Are you busy today?” I asked trying to sound happy.
“Of course! For you I’m always free! Oh and Eunhyuk, don’t use you fake happy voice on me. Did Donghae do something again!?” He asked with an angry tone to his voice.
“Yes he did....I will explain when you get here.” I said with a sigh
“Oh okay. Be there in a minuet.” he said as he ended the call.
“I better get off my sad and go to the living room and wait.” I said to myself.

Gongchan’s POV
I really like it here with all the guys, they are caring and very fun to be with! I was sitting on the couch when I saw Eunhyuk stumble out of his room and make his way to the couch across from where I was sitting.
“Is everything okay Eunhyuk?” I asked
“Nothing is okay in my life....” he said putting his head down. I was about to say something but the front door flew open.
“EUNHYUK! EUNHYUK! I’M HERE! WHERE ARE YOU!” screamed someone as he entered the living room.
~Oh my....who is he! He is so handsome!~
“I’m in here...” Eunhyuk said lifting his head.
“Oh no! You don’t look to good!” Eunhyuk’s handsome friend said as he helped Eunhyuk off the couch. I just sat there motionless, how can someone be so handsome! They started to make there way down the hall and into Eunhyuk’s room. Once he was out of sight I could breath again.
~Who is he!~
My thoughts where interrupted when I heard someone yelling. I looked over to see Kibum and Siwon standing in the kitchen.
“No!” Kibum screamed
“Why not!” Siwon yelled back
“I don’t need to have my own copy of the Bible!” Kibum yelled pushing Siwon out of his way.
“SINNER!” Swion yelled following Kibum into the living room.
“Ignore him Gongchan. Anyways what’s up?” Kibum asked sitting down next to me
“Nothing much. Oh I do need to ask you something.” I said to Kibum
“DON’T ASK A SINNER!” Siwon yelled
“SHUT UP! now what is it you need to ask me?” Kibum said ignoring the yelling coming from Siwon
“Who is with Eunhyuk?” I asked
“OHHH! I saw them going down the hall together. That’s his best friend Sandeul.” Kibum said
“Oh okay thanks.” I said with a smile. Kibum and Siwon continued to argue and yell, but I was lost in my thoughts.
~Sandeul and Gongchan...Gongchan and Sandeul...that sounds like a perfect couple~










Sorry for the late update :'( I promise to update more!! Thank you to all my subscribers!! Love you all! 

 If you want some Kpop MALE star in my story just comment 

I would like_____ in your story!

I will pick my favorite ideas and give you credit and use him in my story :D

Comment and Subscribe for more!! :)

OHHH and sorry I cant make any new pic for a while :(