Unfinished Business

You're My y Nerd

 

Ryeowook's POV

It was a long rest of the day. Heechul and I took turns talking and trying to clam Kyuhyun down. Everything we did just made him more depressed

~Poor Kyuhyunnie~

He was so shocked his emotions took over his body and he wasn't able to move.

"Can you guys spend the night with me?" Kyuhyun asked as he blew his nose into a tissue then added it to the mountain of used tissues next to my pillow.

"Of corse Kyuhyunnie. I think Eunhyuk can survive one night sleeping in the living room." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Thank you Wookie." Kyuhyun said as he drifted off to sleep. I layed down next to Kyuhyun only to pulled off the bed by Heechul

"What?" I questioned as I got to my feet

"He needs his space. We can share a bed for the night." Heechul said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh..okay." I said. Thank God there was only a little light shinning through the window, or else Heechul would have seen me blushing.

I went over to Eunhyuk's bed and sat towards the far right side of the bed. I can feel Heechul getting on to the bed and moving closer to me. I quickly lay down and pull the cover over my body. I closed my eyes hoping to go to bed, but I quickly opened them when I felt someone on top of me.

"We have some unfinished business to do." Heechul said as he put his hands on my chest and lowered his face towards mine.

 

OMGGGG!! :D I enjoyed writing this chapter too! Comment and Subscribe!!