The Dark Blood 2

The Dark Blood

“ ha neul.. what actually happened?”  Junsu  hug her tight as soon as they reached their lake house.

Sitting on the sofa is ha neul with blanket wrapped around her, crying right when Junsu hug her.

Jina appeared from the dining hall with a mug of hot chocolate and hand it to ha neul.

“just sip on it first, you’ll feel better..” say Jina trying to calm ha neul down

“thank you unnie..” say Ha neul while Junsu stay besides her, with a hand holding her left hand while her right holding the mug

“are you really okay dear? Are you sure you are not hurt?” worried, Junsu asked, with eyes full of concern.

“yeah I am.. I gotta say thanks to that unni for saving me.”

Yunho is at the other side of the hall, leaning himself onto the wall, sigh, starts paying attention to the conversation without others knowing.

“where are you when you get attacked by those shadows? I thought I told you to stay close to any one of us. We’ve been expecting this in anyway!” Jaejoong came to the hall rushing from the second floor

Ha neul who feels threatens, hid behind Junsu halfly, while looking at Jaejoong with teary eye.

“hyung, I know you are just worried but that doesn’t mean you can harbor it out all on her.” Junsu who’s holding ha neul’s hand tight bend forward protectively, beaming dark red invisible beam stare on Jaejoong.

“you are supposed to be with her in the first place Junsu damn it!” Jaejoong  then swirl in black shadow and disappear

“oppa..” is all that ha neul manage to say.

“it’s ok baby.. it’s ok” Junsu wiping her tears and hugs her for comfort.

Jina sigh, looking at the previous spot where Jaejoong had disappeared into thin air.

“you know him Ha neul.. he is just worried..” jina pats her head

“I know unni.. I’m sorry.. I’m just so sorry..” ha neul cries

“it’s ok dear.. just don’t take Jae’s word seriously, you know how much he cares about you.”

“I know.. unni, you should go get oppa.. I know he needs you more.. and I’m sorry again unni.. I ruin everything.. I ruin your wedding..” Ha neul apologize, she tries her hard not to cry but the facts that indeed everything get ruined because they were hunting for her slaps her in the face.

“don’t be ha neul.. you know how much you mean to all of us.. it is never your fault.. besides, I got married..” Jina raised up her hand and shows ha neul the black vampire dark blood vow’s pattern on her ring finger that symbolize her as the direct descendent sovereign.

“I’m glad..” said ha neul before both of them exchanging meaningful glance with smile spreads on both.

Jina then swirl into her white butterfly form before leaving the house, to where her heart are.

Yunho who is still standing there , walk outside to the lake before stop and as his red eyes start blazing, he changed into his shadow form before start swirling, flying to where he could very least expected he wanted to go.


“staring is bad..” yoochun casually said as he cut off the bandage n strap the two sides with the small bandages pin.

Yunho swirls out into his human form

“how did you know?” he asked

“out of all the person, you just have to asked me, the clan “calmer” that question yunho? Come on” yoochun answer casually, not even turning back to yunho as he get all of his first aid stuff into the box again.

Yunho stand still at the edge of the room, far away from the bed, his gaze fix on the small figure lying down helplessly on the bed.

“take your time dude.. you might wanna go closer, I know how much it pains you now that you are no longer under the angst.” Yoochun pats his shoulder.

“but this is not suppose to be happening.. she shouldn’t be here.. getting hurt by me.. I mean.. why does she want to save ha neul in the first place? She’s the dark clan lady..” yunho clench his fist tight

Yoochun notice that but there is always this one thing that amaze him, yunho never lose himself to his dark side when it come to this girl.

“I’m wondering too.. but now she is just one girl that you.. used to love..” yoochun tighten his grab on yunho’s shoulder  “and she’s hurt.. by you.. and you wont be here, flying all the way onto the 3rd floor for nothing.. I’ll leave both of you for some time.. for now..” yoochun then leave.

The ‘clack” sound heard as the oak’s door were closed by yoochun.

Yunho who’s trying very hard to just leave, found himself advancing on his own accord to the bed before his gaze falls on the girl.

Han Mae Ri.

The girl that once he loved. That he used to loved.

So much, with his all. Before, she betrayed him.

 She never love him. It is all just a game to her. A battle between white and dark clan.

For victory is all hers, for he love her whole heartedly.

She stirred in her unconsciousness, mentioning few things with sweat beads on her foreheads.

Yunho just found himself sitting besides her, worried.

“please.. not them.. not him..” she whispered in between

“what us she trying to say.?” Yunho wonders as he trying to listen to her.

That is when her eyes wake up abruptly, and foresee what in front of her. Jung Yunho, the leader of white clan.

she abruptly sit while yunho sit still, fixed.

Few minutes of silent passed by with just both of them looking at each other.

“what else are in your mind?” yunho asked

“excuse me..” said her, didn’t understand him.

“what else are you planning? Who else to betrayed?” yunho then stand, both hand on waist

“obviously not you, because you are just too easy” she said while getting up from the bed, limping to the window

 “I warn you, stay away from my sister, your tricks wont work on her, all of us are here to protect her, not like those time when we got fooled by you, completely.” He said rashly

“I bet it’s going to be harder to get to her, but she is just an another you. Too easy.  Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you didn’t see it coming..” she said, smirking

Yunho go into his protective, defensive mode.

“touch my sister and I’ll rip your limb apart, you wont ever get to come back, breathing again.” Yunho said while he swayed his hand to the girl and she was thrown backward, slamming the glass window which broken into thousands pieces.

“none of you will ing get to stop me.” She said, waking up from the floor.

“still y I can see, suits you anyway.” Said him

“still a fool I can see, suits you anyhow.” Said her, clutching on her stomach where the cut are before swirling into her black shadow form and disappeared into thin air.

“what happened??!” yoochun and junsu ran into the room only to find yunho alone, with the thousands pieces of broken glass on the floor, rough wind blow hard in the room causing all the curtain to be flap up and down roughly.

“where is she yunho?” yoochun asked

“where else? The pace where she belongs to… hell.” yunho then walked away

“jung yunho, you know very well that she is still injured and you know how long will it takes for her to completely heal from the damage that you done on her eventhough she’s the dark clan lady!” yoochun yell it out.

Junsu sigh then.


sorry for the super long hiatus..

i'm back anyway! till the next updates, i would love to read some comment! :D

eventhough i know, i'm sorry that this chapter is quite lame..

i'll get a more freshie update for all soon!