The Dark Blood 19

The Dark Blood

At yunho’s villa:

Hyunseung’s gaze on mae ri disrupted when a soft thud is heard on the second floor balcony. He turns only to find yunho who seems to be oblivious at his very same presence at the balcony.

Yunho fixed his gaze on the figure lying on the couch, kicking her feet into thin air, frustrated with herself, earning his giggles.

Hyunseung shocked to that. He never even see yunho smile but here he is, giggling.

‘This is unbelievable!’ He thought

Somehow, anger surge within his deep black heart.

Yunho turn abruptly to Hyunseung making the latter flinch a little. Yunho came nearer but stop when a voice from the inside shrieked making yunho forget whatever he is sensing and throw his sight inside.

“Haish mae ri.. what do I do with you?” yunho sigh before he finally teleport inside.

Hyunseung relief a breath that he didn’t know he was holding ever since yunho kind of sensing some presence at the spot he’s been hiding under his invisible self.

“not so sharp anymore huh..” hyunseung smirk “my best buddy..” hyunseung last make before he whistle into the his claw like sharp nail of his little finger, summoning the nomads he have asked to stay nearby.

-

“ouch!” you wince to the pain when a shard of glass piercing through your skin.

“blo-blood..” your eyes widen. Your heart squeezes uneasily. This is not supposed to happen. You shouldn’t be bleeding.

“what do I do with you?” your head snap only to find yunho leaning to high table counter of the kitchen, looking at you.

“yun..” is all that come out from your mouth.

You catch a glimpse of worried in yunho’s eye but it quickly disappears once he gets to you, before grabbing the faucet and cleans our wound.

He then grabs the first aid kit on the top part of the cabinet and disinfect your wound before he wrap it nicely with the band aid.

“I’ll be fine without the band aid.” You said.

“please don’t be so stubborn and make me worries more will you?” he lower his body so that his gaze level to yours.

His gaze is different. You want to retaliate but.

You prefer not to.

“what do you want to eat?” he asked while he waves his hand from the floor to the dustbin making all the glass shard floats before flying into the bin.

“mae ri I’m asking here..” you fall out of your trance when he asks again only to find yunho’s back facing you.

“anything..” you said slowly.

Your lips pursed into a thin line, cheek puffing sadly.

“don’t you anything me.. give me an answer..” he said, still without looking at you.

You didn’t know why but you feel hurt at his action but you knew it better that he is only doing this because of last time.

“baby yun I’m sorry..” you said as you wrap both of your hand around his well built torso.

Yunho flinch in surprise for a bit, and his heart warmth at your touch.

You press your cheek on his broad back and hug him tighter.

“I’m sorry about last time.. I just want you to know that you mean a lot to me and I’m just so scared I would hurt you again.” You sincerely apologize.

“I’m sorry again..” you said and kiss his back for a bit and press your cheek on his back again “please forgive me..”

“now that you want me to forgive you only are you calling me baby yun..” yunho peels your hand off of him and crouch his body a bit so that your eyes meet him.

You pout even more.. “I’m sorry for being a brat..” you fidgeting with your fingers. “but old habits die hard you know..” you explain

You were taken aback when yunho suddenly peck your lips “I’ve missed you babe..” he grin

“you play me didn’t you?” you scrunch your nose.

“can’t say I didn’t enjoy it…” he laugh before holding you up like a baby and you instinctively wrap your leg around his waist, linking both of your hands behind his neck.

Yunho walk to the kitchen island counter before making you sit on it but linking with you still. He stay with you for a while gazing into your eyes, brushing your hair, grazing the back of his palm on your cheek, whispering sweet nothing, kissing every once and a while, and he also apologize for what happened two days back.

“I bleed yun..” you said, face puzzle, you broke the sweet talk between you two.

“I know I saw..”

“what do you think is wrong? I even get my power back.. why do I bleed? Only human bleed with red blood.. we don’t.”

“I didn’t know either. But please don’t think too much of it, we’ll ask appa and he shall know what is happening..” he tightens his hold on your hand.

“hurm..” you nod.

“you better be.. because I know what happen when you think too much.. thinking too much and you SHALL NOT roll together. You are y when it happens..” yunho said

“well.. but you love my y mode..” you smirk

“yes but only when we were making out.” He tease and your reflex come out fast as you slap his arm hard, face flush in crimson red.

Yunho laugh out loud but hold you tight in his embrace. “I love you babe…” he said after he sigh.

“I love you too..” you tighten the hold of his shirt you’re holding and close your eye at the warmthness yunho is providing you with.

“you don’t deserve this kind of happiness… best buddy..” both of you turn your gaze only to find hyunseung standing in the hall of the villa, with few more nomads behind him

Yunho put you down from the kitchen counter before walking to the uninvited guess, holding your wrist tight and keeping you close BEHIND him.

His tight grip is worrying you. Its only means that yunho is intimidated and you surely know that whoever it is in front of both of you right now isn’t an easy match.

“what are you doing intruding into my personal space jang hyunseung?”yunho hiss

Something in his tone is alarming you.

“oh..” hyunseung fake a disbelieve look “I didn’t know that such a personal space exist between me and you..” hyunseung trails his finger on the soft couch edge until he walk past yunho and hold your hand, making yunho flinch at his speed.

“how are you doing my lady?” he said kissing the back of your palm, making rage turmoil into you.

You know exactly what is he doing and tormenting yunho would be the last thing that you would want to happen in front of you.

“I am not YOUR lady in the first place.” You pull out your hand harshly

“you come here, you deal with me jang hyunseung, leave her out from this feud!” yunho keep you behind him and this time, his stance is more of a battling stance.

“chill jung yunho.. I didn’t mean bad..” he said “and of course.. YOU are not my lady..” hyunseung point to you.

“you didn’t mean bad but you intrude to my space with a few nomads and even provoking my wife?” yunho rage

“well.. your wife is the talk of the town.. don’t get so protective now shall we?” hyunseung throw a dark blow sending yunho crashing his back at the wall

“yunho!” you scream and get to his side, tend to him, he tries to move but you heard a crack.

“yun don’t move, I think you broke a rib!”

But yunho ignore it and lunge forward only to face the three nomads that came with hyunseung.

Hyunseung shift his form and get to your side by a second.

“mae ri!” yunho yell before he throw dark blow sending one of the nomads crashing into ashes after colliding with the thorny plant that yunho didn’t even know exist in his villa.

You push hyunseung away but he didn’t budge even for a bit.

Yunho then knock down other nomads before another with his penetrating dark red blazing eyes

“yun I can’t seem to use my power!” you yell, panic

Yunho’s eyes widen and hyunseung smirk.

Yunho then knock down the another and crash the other nomads with his penetrating dark read blazing eyes before he make his way you.

Yunho lunge forward for hyunseung but hyunseung been dodging his blow just by a swave movement of his one hand

Before he get to hold you, you first spot the baseball bat behind the door so you ran to it, clutch it before throw it to hyunseung but the latter smirk and he throw a blow only for the bat to be shred into pieces.

“what do you want?” you shout

“I want you..”

 Hyunseung smirk, and dodge even yunho’s attack to his throat. Yunho has been aiming for the latter throat, he just need to claw his long freaking nail into his throat then only this battle would end but he fail.

Hyunseung spin kick yunho sending his onto the ground, earning another crack.

“the hell to you!” you said, before you run and kick his shin but you double over when you feel your bone crack.

“well.. I thought you are smart enough but you are nothing than our dearie yunho don’t you?” hyunseung crouch down on one knee, before your splitting screams roar when he hold your jaw and attempting to crush your bone but its only more to the force of giving you pain, not really breaking your jaw for real.

“NO ONE ING DO THAT TO MY SOVEREIGN, NOT EVEN THE COMMITTEES NOT EVEN YOU.BEST.BUDDY!” yunho hiss one words by another when he fix both of his hand to hold on hyunseung’s jaw before he spin it at a side, making his throat snap into two, with an ear splitting scream roar, making the whole dark forest know that one of the committees member is dead. Killed by no one. Other than the leader of white clan. Jung yunho.

-

On the other side of the dark forest:

“JUNG YUNHO YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!” an eerie ear splitting screams roar out loud through the whole forest, making all the nomads and shadows hiding in their very own place.

Terrified at the voice writhing in pain, making it even more fearful for them for they never hear that voice before. Everyone wonders who could it be, but couldn’t help with the fear tugging. An unknown enemy is so much worse than a known one.

-

At white clan residence:

“oh no.. I think yunho killed one of them..” jaejoong said, his reading comes to a halt, once everyone hears the splitting ear screams.

“I never know that voice before for sure, but it doesn’t seem like I never heard it.. who could it be?” is all yoochun said, his head ransacking his memory trying to figure out who the one might be.

“I told you we never going to get the upper hand in this battle!” is all Junsu yell before he storm out from the residence.

“Jina!” Jaejoong rush to Jina who falls down on her , her eyes blazing in purplish light, for she is at dazed.

“yunho.. mae ri..” Jina hold Jaejoong hands “they have been attacked.. we got to go to them!” Jina shout, body trembling for she saw everything that happened in yunho’s villa playing in front of her eyes.


I know its a short update but i drop by real quick because i'm busy.. i hope you readers enjoy!

comment & upvotes! <3