The Dark Blood 23

The Dark Blood

“changmin..”

“yes noona..?”

“don’t make it easy for me.” You said with finality before getting into battle stance.

You are in front of changmin, inside of the ring at the Quillete’s battle ring, wearing tank top, and black leather pants and boots.

“the wind is rough tonight huh?” jiyong nonchalantly speaks to woobin who just nod beside him, focus all on the battle ring.

Whilst yesung and chaerin sits on a bark of huge tree, quite afar from the ring, both lost in their very own mind puzzle.

Yesung having thoughts about what could be the safest measure for the tribe and of course he didn’t miss the part on figuring out what’s with the weird smell that his senses have been catch up upon the Quillete’s vicinity lately.

Both you and changmin exchange nod, sign that the battle start.

Changmin fast attack with a punch to your jaw and you dodge by bending yourself at waist to your back and you quickly retaliate with a spin kick but changmin manage to counter your attack with his back flip before he elbow your rib, earning your scream.

“argh!” you shriek in pain before curling on your side.

“noona! I’m so sorry!” changmin run to your side and everyone taken aback, forgetting for a moment that you are now a mundane and no one really know when or whether you would ever get your ppwer back.

You take a deep breath and try to get up.

“its ok changmin.. I think I’m fine..” you stand up and get back to your fighting stance with sweat bead all around your body, trying to resist your pain.

Everyone exchange worried gazes.

“let me be your sparring partner.” Yesung walk into the battle ring, putting down his jacket, leaving him only in his white shirt.

“hyung..” changmin is not sure about this.

“changmin, if there is anyone within the tribe who would know how to control their speed and impact of the blow they are throwing, that person would be me. I don’t think you would want to hurt her even more do you?” yesung said lifelessly, bandaging his knuckles with white cloth.

“this would lessen the impact.” Yesung told you who is just as surprised as everyone else.

Even jiyong and woobin is startled, yesung NEVER even say a single hi to you and now here he is, want to be your sparring partner for your best benefit.

Woobin who came to knows about yesung’s past from the Vians find it really worrying though.

“what if he didn’t manage to hold it back?” he said to himself

“o-okay..” you answer

Sincerely you didn’t know whether it would be ok with him either, well its not like you have ever spare with him.

“noona you sure? But your rib?” changmin still questioning eventhough he has go out from the battle ring.

“just go get CL here any case if things were to happen..” yesung instruct and get into his battle stance, both fist ready.

Changmin obey and run to the Quillete’s villa to get chaerin while you get ready into your stance battle.

“I’m telling you key point here, since you are nowhere our speed, get to the weak key point, you got me?” yesung said

You nod.

Woobin turn rigid when yesung start throwing punch to you but you still manage to dodge it and kick the back of his knee making him staggered somehow.

Yesung smile “now that’s more like it lady of dark clan. Now get your strength altogether, you need more force and energy in your kick alright?”

You smile and nod.

“it looks like yesung hyung is really training her.. he’s doing well though. He really can control his speed, momentum and power. I wonder what does it take to do that, and how long have he been training for it too.” jiyong ramble while woobin keep still in his stance, he still couldn’t bring his nerve down somehow.

“ready for a go again?”

You nod to yesung.

So, the sparring training went on for a while more before you totally drained out of energy and just lay down on the grass, heaving for air.

“that’s good.. for now..” yesung said as he held his hand out to you.

“thank you yesung.” You said, clasping your hand with him and he pull you up.

That’s when woobin finally stop fidgeting and relax. He is just so glad that nothing went wrong.

“noona how’s your rib?” woobin run to your side.

“well it hurts a little.” You said

“where’s CL?” yesung ask to changmin

“I couldn’t find her.”

Everyone feels it weird because CL never leave Quillete’s vicinity.

“I guess I should just head back home then.” You said, taking your jacket from changmin but doesn’t wear it because you are drenched in sweat.

“noona wanna go back? Let me send you home.” Changmin said

“no.. I’ll manage.”

“but yunho hyung clearly instruct us to fetch and send you back safely.” Changmin explains

“well since when are you obedient to yunho?” you chuckles, while changmin rolls his eyes, irritated

“but really.. please.. I’m gonna be fine.. I just need some.. alone time..” you whisper the last part.

“noona..” changmin whine but yesung hold his shoulder when he attempt to follow your step.

“let her be..” yesung said

“but hyung..”

Changmin says nothing as yesung just walk away after that.

He seriously doesn’t really bother about yunho instruction or whatsoever, he is just worried about your safety but he guess, yeah.. maybe just this one night.

-

You walk down the road.

Its actually far from your place but you choose to do this. You actually been wanting some alone time for quite a while but thanks to yunho protectiveness, it never goes the right way as you want it to be.

You reach a wide range of what seems like an abandon ranch.

You step inside after you make sure no one is around.

You went to the back side of the place. The moonlight shone the area and somehow, it make you miss him.

Jung yunho.

“where are you yun?” you sigh as you look down to your pendant

“how do I get my power back?” you heave another sigh.

You then focus all of your attention and trying so hard to form a blow but it never form.

Several more tries and it fails too.

“ing stupid!” you punch the thin air, frustrated

“argh! Just why am I so ing useless??” you shout

Dark blow is the most basic form of power to the dark clan. Things that you used to have.  USED TO.

Heaving a few more sigh after you feel like pulling your hair, you finally take your jacket and walk back.

“I swear I ing hate myself now.” You said while walking

“but I love you.” Your steps halted at the voice.

A voice that you used to hear. Quite a long time ago.

You turn around you but find no one.

“don’t play me! Who the hell is out there huh?” you shout.

You only manage to catch of glimpse of somehow coming to you in a high speed before you feel someone crushing you in his arm.

Eye to eye, lips to lips.

“oh how much have I been waiting to do this..” he said within his every nib on your lips.

Crushing you tight in his arm when he feels you try to push him away.

He just doesn’t care anymore.

Bang Yongguk, the devil from black ocean.


*GASP*