The Dark Blood 6

The Dark Blood

At White clan residence:

“jaejoong.. look at how badly you are hurt!” Jina shout and run to attend to her husband with worried face

“let me heal you..” said yoochun while trying to drag jaejoong by his hand when Jina stop him

“I can handle this from here..” a knowing look exchange in between the healer of the white clan and the lady of the butterfly.

“Junsu, let’s put him in our bedroom.” Junsu nod and support limping jaejoong at a side while Jina do so too at his other side.

“where’s yunho?” yoochun shoot question as soon as Junsu came out from Jaejoong bedroom.

Junsu heaved a big sigh.

“did he go for mae ri?” yoochun asked carefully

Junsu nod.

 Yoochun closed his eyes, hearts full with emotion.

“can’t blame him though, she took the death blow for him. I just hope she wouldn’t hurt him anymore..” Junsu said while taking a seat.

“death blow?” the fact shocked yoochun.

“apparently yes. Mae ri little brother, kyuhyun throw it.”

Both of them then falls in their deep thought.

Yoochun put his hand onto Junsu’s cut at his left side of the abdomen to heal it but his pendant gave a vibrato by that, startling yoochun.

His work came to halt.

‘Yunho is going to be hurt. Again. By the hidden truth which a cold lies would seems so familiar.’ Yoochun’s instinct  told him that.

Yoochun heaved a sigh.


At Emerald’s ( Dark forest’s heart);

“no.. not him.. not jung yunho! you can’t kill him! I won’t let you do that!”

Yunho sit up straight when you stir in your sleep, crying, with hand intertwined with him.

“mae ri yah.. what’s wrong with you” he wipe the cold sweat beads on your forehead, worried.

“no he couldn’t know about this, he won’t be able to take the blow, I can’t let you do that to him!” you continue to stir unconsciously.

“mae ri yah.. what are you talking about?” anguish climbs yunho’s cold-hearted wall as you start throwing your limb as in resisting an unbearable pain

Your body starts shaking and tears pouring out, making yunho all worried that he feels like going crazy for he didn’t know what to do or how to help you.

“ahhh!!!” you shout out loud until your body throws up, half lying with your hands holding your left chest, a place marked black with the death blow that hits you. Your face all turns red, all vein appearing on your face, bearing the pain that engulf your being.

“han mae ri!!” yunho terrified, he shook your body hard, in hope that it will be able to bring you back to be conscious.

Your eyes pop open, your iris all turns dark black if it could get even more black than it already is.

“han mae ri.. are you conscious?” yunho sits beside you, holding both of your shoulder, shook your body a bit, happiness rejoice in his heart, thinking you have come back to be conscious.

“jung yunho.. I hate you from the deepest core of my heart” your final words before you fall back on your back, lying unconscious.

Yunho heart falls apart hearing that, tears wavering in his eyes, red blaze starts forming for the pain he couldn’t handle feeling right there and then. He didn’t know what should he do. He’s feeling numb, feeling exactly like how it was back then when your betrayal knocking sense into him.

He get on his feet, walking out.

“is that all that you could handle jung yunho?”

Yunho startled to find someone leaning onto the wall, looking afar to the full moon

That man turn to look at yunho, wearing all white, white long fur coat, white shirt and white shoes when yunho’s face expression stiffen at the figure.

“I thought you were dead..” the only words that yunho manage to utter despite for the pain he’s feeling right now.

“I thought you would be glad to find out that your father is still alive..” the old man heave a sigh.

Yunho clench his fist tight,his heart is a catastrophe with everything happening now.

“father..?” yunho chuckles bitterly, his face contorted, trying to gather himself so that he don’t feel weak by all the emotions playing around within his mind and heart at the moment.

“a father who didn’t come for me and let me think that he is dead since 5 years ago. Because of me.” He stressed the later part bitterly. pain building up again. He turned his back and starting to pace up away.

“if I would have come for you, you would have been dead. Together with the woman who is sacrificing herself to save you. And me.” The old men lower his head down, whispering.

“uncle Jung!” the old man turns to the opposite direction, looking at whom calling for him.

“oh kyuhyun ah..” both of them walk inside to Mae ri.

“uncle.. how is my noona doing?” kyuhyun kneel beside the bed, grabbing one of your hand with his, tears b.

The old man only sigh.

“please don’t tell me that she is dying..” kyuhyun throw worried looks.

“she is..” the old men said bitterly.

“JUNG SEHUN!!!” eye bulging, kyuhyun who once kneel beside the bed is now right in front of jung sehun, grabbing his collar, with every vein in him threatens to pop out.

“tell me you are ing lying..” kyuhyun sneer

Jung sehun push kyuhyun’s chest, eventhough the latter try to resist the force, but sehun’s force is too strong for kyuhyun to resist, forcing kyuhyun’s rooted step drag backwards until it stop for it reach the end of the bed for any movement to be allow anymore.

“you promised us that no incident like what happened to your sister today would ever happen han kyuhyun!” sehun’s sneer while he overturn, grabbing kyuhyun’s collar

“its not that I purposely throw the death blow first! Your son is very close to killing my sister! Do I just sit behind and do nothing about it?!” kyuhyun yell

Both of the two rage up, even showing up the fang to show who is more powerful.

“kyu.. kyuhyun ah..” both parties stop when you stuttered.

“noona!”

“han mae ri!”

Both kyuhyun and sehun run to your sides. Sehun check for the death blow’s black marked on your chest, to see that the carved blazing red rose petals appearing as one thick dark red blood link. He sigh.

“noona… how do you feel now?” kyuhyun help you to sit, placing the pillow behind your back so that you would be comfortable.

“uncle sehun..” you stutter

“noona.. drink a lil bit of water first..” he help you to drink for a gulp.

“how many rings?”

“noona..” kyuhyun shot his head up to you and sehun

“one..” sehun lower his head down

“one more..” you smile bitterly..

The glass that kyuhyun held, fall, broken into pieces..

“no… no..” kyuhyun stuttering, shaking.

“one more life and I’d be dead.” Was all that you whisper, smiling. Tears rolling.

“kyuhyun ah..” you hold his hand

“noona I’m so sorry… sor-.. sorry..” he started crying

“I’m okay dongsaeng ah.. can’t you see that I’m still breathing?” you wipe his tears.

“uncle.. kyuhyun..” both of them turning their attention to you.

“I wanna be dead..”

Both kyuhyun and sehun’s eye bulge, looking at each other.


Reader 안녕! ^^

its been such a long time since my last update right? 

Well, too caught up with lots of things. Sorry guys.

well, i'm back and would really love to read some comment from you guys.. let me know your opinion and suggestion.

Welcome to new readers and subscribers!

till the next update then!

<3