The Dark Blood 18

The Dark Blood

At yunho’s villa:

you make your way slowly inside of the villa when you come home, sighing for a bit, remembering how your last conversation with yunho ended.

“yun..?” you call, looking at the high oak ceiling and even to the 1st floor hallway at your room.

But silence. No one respond.

Your shoulder deflate and slump, you make your way to the couch and let your back rest against the soft cushion. You then fish out your phone to check if yunho possibly leave any message or even call you to let you know where he is going but there’s none.

You pout.

“hurm.. maybe a dinner would help to make it up..” you whisper

You blew a rasp breath.

You wanted to say sorry for how you act to yunho, you understand that he’s feeling tired, after all he is someone with the hot temper but still, he doesn’t vent it on you. Instead, he’s been tending to you more than gently like you are a delicate being that is so precious.

After a moment of having some alone time and thoughts, you seems to realize and understand that this is hard on yunho just how much it is to you too. In fact, probably its way more hard on him since he even promise you that he would keep both of you and kyuhyun safe.

You somehow feel bad. In fact, really bad. Just why the hells are you so emotional every time?

“aish.. I am such an idiot.”

You then try to catch anything by your hearing sense to check if yunho really isn’t at home yet you didn’t hear anything.

But it is just somehow weird though. It’s not just because you fail to catch any sign if yunho is in, but your hearing sense is just…. Weird.

Trying to sense him by your sovereign sense but, fail too.

“maybe.. he just wants to be alone for now.”  You touch the home button on your phone only to have yunho’s smiling face flashing on the screen

“argh I miss you already..”

you feel like pulling your hair at your fault. If only it doesn’t end that way that day. You have been staying away from the villa for two days and so does yunho.

Even his scent in the villa is kind of faint.

You kick off your leg into the thin air freely.

“I should just get something to cook or eat or something.” You said.

Little did you know, someone is grinning after chuckling at your antics.


Few hours before that:

“what is your plan regarding this yunho?” jaejoong ask, with a stern face.

He wouldn’t hide the fact that he is very annoyed to know what mae ri did to yunho as well as the fact that the dark clan betray the treaty between the two clan.

In fact, he is feeling so irritated at the moment.

Yunho somehow is fidgeting with his finger because he doesn’t have any idea on how to resolve any of this issue either.

“I didn’t know either jae.. my main concern at the moment is about kyuhyun. I didn’t thought things are going to get out of hands like this..”

“I thought you’ve prepared well for the plan?” jae’s face changed to a worried ones somehow.

“not until I lost contact with him right after the incident.”

“what do you mean you lost contact with him? I thought you prepared well with all the preparations with CL?”

“I don’t know either.. he is supposed to stay still under his conscious mind. But, I believe that is not the case now.” Yunho’s face stricken with guilt and worries.

“you mean that this plan has REALLY.got.out.of.our.control.now?” jae hissing at every words coming out from his mouth.

Yunho nod slowly.

“ok this is not good.”

“this is bad. I didn’t expect this to happen. CL even went to length of getting some of the things from black ocean to protect kyuhyun so that his conscious mind would still temper the venom that the committees might give him.” Yunho feel frustrated.

This is going nowhere near as to what he had plan earlier.The night when he was with mae ri at the beach, he sensed some intruders, only to find CL there, with a nomad that he didn’t even know who and why is he lurking around CL.

By the information that CL spill, he then decided to plan something to finish the whole thing going on with committee all for once.

He then get CL to spill this information to kyuhyun and kyuhyun is responding just the way he is expected to be.

That is the plan. To get kyuhyun on the committee’s side so they could steal out the very information because they seem to be hiding something by the Vian’s castle. Some sacred things or whatever it is that is giving them all the power to do just as they wish.

Yunho figured out that would be the best way to finish this all at once. They could get the white clan, dark clan and even the Quilletes to join forces in order to take the committees down. By what sehun said, they have been losing step by step from the committee’s that is why they have the upper hand.

Yunho have been going around lately, gathering information and treaty from here and there without mae ri knowing.

He is so not going to let the committees taking his sovereign away from him.

They say what? They are hunting her down and tearing her apart if she doesn’t leave the dark forest? To the hell with that! They can’t rule anyone’s life! Not him and more than anything else, not hers.

“we have to be prepared then. This only means that the plan backfire on us.!” Both yunho and jaejoong turn only to find raging Junsu walking in with yoochun

“you fill him in with the details?” Jaejoong peek to yoochun and he nod

“we don’t have to jump into things Junsu, we didn’t want to do anything that’s bringing more harm to us.” Jaejoong assures.

“ this is not jumping into things! We got to be prepared! For all we know, kyuhyun could be really on their side which means they would hunt us down!” Junsu is feeling annoy

“Jae is right Junsu. We can’t jump into things. From what do I think is right, we got to wait for some more days to see what is really happening. Just because he lost contact with us, doesn’t mean that he is totally out of the plan now. Let’s wait for a bit more.” Yoochun rationalize

“yoochun is right. Maybe we will hear something from him in a few more days. Maybe it’s just too risky to get in contact right after changing sides. We didn’t know how these changing sides’ effects on kyuhyun either.” Yunho said

“did you even hear your words Yunho? You are ing stuttering with all the ‘Maybe’! just be frank! You are only scared that your wife would find out that you sell his brother to the dark side just to save her! That is the only reason why you want me to keep my mouth ing shut!”

Yunho flinch at Junsu’s very words. Well, his words hurt. And truth hurts.

“junsu, calm down! Your angst is getting a little bit out of proportion now!” Yoochun shout!

“why can’t all of you ing listen to me?! All of this dispute would only bring harm to us! For the damn sake why do all of us have to stay put through all of his ing conflict?!” Junsu lost his control, eyes blazing red

Yoochun stepping in front of Junsu to hold him.

“Junsu, he’s our brother, of course we are obliged to help him out.” Jaejoong said, trying to calm down the raging Junsu

“why does he is the only one matters so much? All of you never care for me that much! All of you never ing do!”

“Kim Junsu!” Jaejoong yell

“kim junsu! I’m only tolerating your up to one level. Don’t ing cross your par.” Yunho hissed.

His heart is stab by Junsu’s words one by one.

“Junsu enough!” yoochun hissed and drag him outside of the room

“yunho.. we’ll figure something out.” Jaejoong pat yunho’s shoulder only to have the latter wrapping his face with his palm, falling onto the seat, finally letting his weight fall down, body relax.

He never thought this would turn out to be this way. It is bad enough to have lost contact with kyuhyun but this is even worse, he never thought Junsu have been thinking that way.

“you know Junsu. He’s been having this temper since like forever.” Jaejoong said, chuckling for a bit after he read yunho’s mind

“to top that.. did you notice something?” Jaejoong ask

“what?”

“you’ve been having a very good control on your temper and power since mae ri is back by your side..”

Yunho’s eyes widen. He didn’t notice this before but hell yeah jaejoong is right. He didn’t just destroy everything when he is in anger like he used to be anymore.

He has not throw any blow or fire ball or even using his killing gaze beam lately.

A smile finally spreads so widely upon his face..

“you love sick idiot..” Jaejoong punch his bicep teasingly

“well.. couldn’t deny it. I ing love her.” Yunho grin

“well.. I guess love did this to people. I am still giddy every time I see Jina around in my house, waking up next to me, her in my shirt, and tell you what.. marrying her is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life.” Jaejoong continues, happiness flashing through his face.

“well I guess.. love did this to us. Because I’ve never feel this blissful before..” yunho chuckles

“then you shouldn’t have left her all alone for two days yunho!” They turn their gaze to Jin who’s walking inside the study chamber in Jaejoong’s shirt and short. “duhh guys.. don’t let anyone else see this honey bunny side of yours.”

 “why are you still up? It’s freaking 2am in the morning.. I thought I told you to crash the bed first..” Jaejoong said as Jina snuggles at him so lovingly.

“hurm.. I gotta go.. Don’t want to be the third wheel.. and Jaejoong! You should have brought her for honeymoon or something!” Yunho smirk and then swirls into his shadow form and fly back to the one he has been missing so badly.


Vian’s castle:

“Should we just send him out for the hunt already?” jae rim said, while throwing a blow on the nomads that is hanging on by the wrist from the ceiling making the latter thrown onto the wall, making the wall crack at the great impact of the blow.

The nomads stay still without any voice

“dude.. your skill is rusting!” heechul smirk

“maybe YOU should go for a hunt!” heechul crack in laughter, earning jae rim glare but he could care less.

He knows jae rim’s ability well enough to know that he can take him off any time and oh how he love the feeling of having more power than the others.

“well, don’t you think you are too snobbish to say that? Say that to your face back dude! You are not even good enough for the committees that is why you are stuck in the library like forever just to get even to hyung!” jae rim pays back, making heechul’s laugh falter.

“know your limit jae rim ah.. I can take you down with a mere blow of mine..” he pats jae rim’s cheek with so much hatred.

“enough..” both of them turn only to find seung heon descending the stairs towards the basement with his coat draping on his side where one of his hand is no longer there.

“hyung..” both of them calls full with respect.

“keep your cursing game a bit later. Send them a warning.” Seung heon said flat, but with full authorities.

“but hyung, he is still so new, we didn’t know how is he taking this when he see mae ri. It could be that some feeling are still left.” Heechul said

“don’t pull any sick jokes anywhere us like that kim heechul! Maknae ing stab him with the nomads venom! What make you think he would still have any conscious mind or feelings remaining?” jae rim snickers.

“heechul might be right on this.” Seung heon said, pacing back and forth

“what if you just let me go out there, giving them a warning?” a voice chuckles, walking towards them so significantly elegance, hiding under his very hoodies

“jang hyunseung!” seung heon smirk when the men lower down his hoodies. 

“cousins!”  both heechul and jae rim cheer

“finally the committees are complete.”

“well.. I guess you guys missing my absence so much huh?” hyunseung smirk

“ayy you brat!” heechul spat

“where have you been missing to?” jae rim ask

“just.. somewhere.. around black ocean..” he chuckles

“and what makes you decided to finally join us back? After staying out for quite a good time?”

“hurm.. let’s say it’s the topic of the town..” hyunseung grit his teeth “han.mae.ri”

The other three are changing gazes with each other.

“I’ll be the one to send her a warning.” Hyunseung final words say before he teleport himself to a villa, hiding in his invisible form in the villa only to find something amusing happening, making him chuckles.


Yunho did what? =O

and oh Junsu... =[

 

Jang Hyunseung.. anything interesting with this guy? ^^

you'll find out soon.

ok come on guys, let me read some comments that would boost up my spirit to update, can I?

comments & upvote! <3