The Dark Blood 13

The Dark Blood

At yunho’s villa:

You sit down alone at the second floor balcony, hugging your knees close to chest, chin resting on knees.

Its been quite a while since the white clan family left the villa and while yunho still trying to fix up the living room, put everything in its place again and throw all the broken furniture outside, you choose to sit alone.

The cold wind brushes your skin, making you shiver a bit. Despite the coldness that you are feeling on your skin, nothing compares to the emptiness that you felt in your chest at the moment.

It got you thinking all over again.

About everything.

About all this mess.

This endless battle.

This stubbornness.

This inferior insecure battle.

This marriage.

This bond.

and…

Jung Yunho.

Your head is just a major mess up.

And somehow, Jina words made it way, creeping in your mind when she helps you with the bandages and your broken forearm.

 

“you know.. struggling too much is not going to change anything..” Jina spoke as she open up the roll of bandages on your forearm, inspecting your bone.

You finally lift up your face, looking at her face carefully for the first time.

The saying were true, the lady of burtterfly, she look so pretty.

Decent crescent eyes, cute plump cheek, a bit of sharp chin, and pink cherry lips.

Her smooth skin seems glowing.

You think you finally see the reason why Jae is just so love struck with the latter that he is more than ready to fight the world for her.

“he’s ready to fight the world for you too.”

Jina words made you flinch, looking at her intently. Keeping silence but waiting for her to elaborate on it more.

“jung yunho..” Jina said

Jina put her palm on your forearm and swift it along the bone that she found the fractures on. A purple lavender ray beams from her hand towards your broken arm, making you shrieked at the feeling of your two bone, in the forearm twisted to its original position back, aligning it back in the correct place.

“he is more than ready to fight the world for you too.” Jina said as she finish her job, healing your forearm, making all the pain diminished with the last touch when her finger last touch yours.

Looking at you afterwards, all smiling.

Somehow, you didn’t know how to react.  She see the emotions turbulence portray on your face.

“I am not that great but I could see a thing or two you know..” she continue, taking a seat right beside you on the bed, holding your hand, making you relax for a bit.

“and I know how much he love you han mae ri so please, give him a chance. Don’t hurt yourself by locking up your inner part in a self-made lock with no key, because the last time I saw your real feelings, the lock open with jung yunho being the key and it is way more genuine than you thought you knew.”

You didn’t know what you’re feeling at the moment.

You feel lost.

You feel confused.

Suddenly, you cant seem to figure out what on earth are you doing right now.

Suddenly, the realization hits you.

Suddenly, the world doesn’t seem the same anymore.

“d- do you think he really loves me?” you asked, stuttering a bit.

Jina grin as she know she finally hit a crack on your so-tough-self-built-wall.

“more than you will ever know.” She reassures you

Upon hearing that, you finally heave a breath that you didn’t know you were holding since the topic been brought up, body hunch a little bit.

“you know.. this self destruct upon yourself is hurting yunho than its hurting you. He look so miserable.” Jina nod a little when she said the last part.

“I- I didn’t know why am I doing all these either.. I just.. don’t know..” you were questioning yourself upon everything that you have thrown on yunho for these few while.

“Its ok.. sometimes, we do things that we thought was in our defense, when only the closed one would saw how much its eating us..” Jina explain

Hearing her somehow made you feel like she somewhat went through almost the same thing but you don’t want to probe into her privacy any further.

Considering that both of you just get to know each other.

Well, yeah of course she is Jae’s wife, and you did help out at her wedding ceremonies but that’s it.

You help out because you don’t want anything bad happen to yunho.

You don’t want Jae’s wedding to come to a halt.

Jaejoong, yunho, yoochun, Ha neul, Junsu, is a family that you once live together with and you never love them any less than before.

“earth to mae ri..” you turn your sight back to the cheerful smile plastered on Jina face

“don’t think too much, and don’t worry too much.. you should enjoy more rather than caging up yourself in the golden wall you got built in there..”

You finally smile at her words.

“well, I didn’t get to say this before but thanks.” You look up at Jina’s word. “for helping out at our wedding..” she smile to you

“no.. I didn’t do anything much and they still get to crash your wedding at the end.. I’m sorry..” you said, finally holding her hand

“well, its true that the dark clan plan everything out but you were out there, almost get killed just trying to save us. There’s nothing much I can say but I really appreciate it.” Jina said with an earnest look from her eyes.

“I am really sorry.. I got to know about the plan at the very last minute and I’m just rushing trying to do everything that I can. But I saw you that day, you’re really pretty.” You heave a relief sigh

“for some reason.. I just want to thank you, for accepting Jae oppa.. please take a good care of him.” You said, whole heartedly.

“he’s the love of my life, so I will do so without you even telling me..” jina laugh somehow, making you laugh too

“Jae oppa dislike me I know, and he might still hate me from what did I do to hurt yunho last time, but to me.. he’s really like a brother..” you confessed for the first time

“I know.. “ she said, making you look shocked

“well, can’t blame me though.. like I said, I could see a thing or two you know.. blame my power for it..” laughter erupted from both of you

“let’s be friend! I can somehow see our connection!” jina clap her hands, excited at her own idea

“haha.. o-kay I gues..” you said and shake her hand

“just remember mae ri.. yunho loves you. You might want to give him a chance, and perhaps.. more than giving him a chance, you have to give yourself a chance..”

“huh?” you puzzled

“give yourself a chance.. to love.. and to be loved..”

 

“… and to be loved..” her words ringing in your head, making you repeat the words, subtlety  with your lips.

You get on your feet, running into the room.

You grab a luggage that you first saw beside the closet and zip it up open.

You went to the bathroom, get all the toiletries and throw it inside the luggage. You ran to the table in front of the big mirror, grabbing all the stuff on it and throw it inside the luggage too.

You finally ran into the closet, and for the first time, you take a good look at your well arranged clothes lining besides yunho’s. The same goes for all the pants, shoes, belt, jacket, scarf.

It turns out that he got everything ready. He already transferred all of your things to his house.

Your eyes get watery, but this time, different than all the other times, you feel it.

The love that yunho has been talking about. The love Jina has been explaining to you about.

“how foolish I am to have been self destructing myself with all the s done, for me to be blindside at all of these. “ you whisper, sniffling for a bit.

At how much yunho loves you.

You keep doubting about his feeling, you doubt his sincerity but, he seems more than ready to take you into his life.

He is serious about the love and the vow that he made.

He didn’t lie. He did not joke about it.

You feel stupid at yourself doubting and even having a second thought about yunho when you first sit and throw your mind and sight out at the balcony just now.

You feel so stupid for all the times you have cause such a ruckus about getting back all your power, struggling to show that you are strong and independent, quarrelling, fighting with yunho about something that the committee is ABOUT to do but NOT YET happen.

You let your weight falls with the gravity, squatting for a while, finally.. allowing yourself to cry.

“where are you going? I am so not letting you off of me again..” yunho panicked voice attack from behind you.

It is then that you realized his presence, you wipe your tears before grabbing all clothes that you can and throw it inside the luggage as well.

The moment you zip up the luggage, something snap in yunho.

He yanked your arm from the luggage, holding your shoulder so that you face him.

“I’m saying it one final time mae ri. The last time I check, you are now Jung mae ri so heck to the hell I’m not letting you go anywhere anymore! You are staying with me!” yunho said with a so damn calm voice that he sounds eerie.

You can sense the coldness, dark vibe demeanor slipping away with his words and when you look into his eyes is the moment your stomach sink.

He is not mad, he is not angry with you. He is just scared.

The incredibly powerful, feared direct descendent of white clan feel his stomach sink into a pit when he saw you throwing everything into the luggage.

He’s working on the furniture downstairs when he heard you shuffling into the room, unstable running steps, a thud from when you practically throw the luggage open on the floor, all the chaos from your running and throwing things.

Fear grips his heart as he make his way up into the room and his heart sink at the thought of you leaving him at the moment.

And he can’t let it happen again, he won’t. No way he’s letting you to leave him again.

There’s no way to it. Racking his head on how he should stop you, he knows soft words are not going to do him any favor in which he chose to come out strong and say the words that he just said to your face, even with a tight grip on your shoulder that it cause you pain.

It is all because of one reason.

He is afraid. Too afraid to feel the same coldness and emptiness all over again the moment you left him before.

You didn’t know how you manage to figure all of that out in your mind right at the moment.

When yunho saw your watery eyes, he feel his heart break, he thought he hurt you. Again.

He know he can win you if you are being all the stern built up wall you’ve always been.. but not this.. not the crying you.

He can’t.

That is when his grip on your shoulder loosen, face void of emotion, thousand thoughts running in his mind.

His tense gaze on you changed into a hurt, dime, cloudy gaze as he turn his sight onto the floor. He tatters his step backward, away from you.

Realization finally hits you.

How could you have not know how much you love this guy.. how could you have not know how much this guy in front of you love you just as much and perhaps, he love you beyond what you could fathom.

Your action next shocked yunho.

You rush your way to him and caught his lips with yours. His eyes shot open when he feel your lips caught his upper lips, kissing him passionately, both your hand trap his body when you his shirt at the collar, pulling him close to you until no space is left between you two, standing on tip of toes.

The sensation he is feeling sent him a bliss. His mind become fuzzy at every nib and every way your lips caress his.

When you realize that he is not kissing you back, you pull away, resting your forehead on his, looking downward, sobs at your tears, hand still on his chest.

Yunho is puzzled at your action.

“what was that?” is all that his mind said silently

“yunho please..” you said in within your cry

“huh?”

“please yunho..” you sob  “please kiss me back.. please..” you said before you devour his lips again, tears rolling down

“mae ri ah..” he manage to say when he pull back a bit. He cant find a reason on why are you behaving this way.

“please just kiss me back..” you look into his eyes, pleading, with tears still falling down. On a hand he know he would be the happiest man on earth if you ask him to kiss you anytime, but right now, he feel his heart breaks, watching you plead in desperate for him to kiss you back.

Never in his life he see you this way. Someone might say anything about the strong you, the stubborn you, the reckless you, he has seen it all. But not this sides of you, not the vulnerable you looking like you are about to break into thousand pieces just because he didn’t kiss you back.

“please..” you place a tender kiss on his lip again when you feel he’s holding the side of your face, kissing you back with just as much force as you are kissing him.

Both of you look into each other eyes intensely, while nibbling, , taking each other lips. A tear drop rolls down your cheek, passing by his cheek as well when your eyes slowly close shut at the lightheaded he is making you feeling. The passionate kiss slowly becomes tender, slower on pace, just so tender, each of you showing how much you love each other.

Yunho hand then rest on your hip, pulling you closer to him, slanting his head a little so that he could kiss you in a better angle. In which you are thankful for since he on your lower lips, biting and pull it away for a bit before blowing his hot breath, making you gasp at the mind blowing sensation you are feeling that made your knee buckles. Yunho finally explore every inch of your mouth while his tongue battling with yours, hand on your waist still, supporting your weight. Your clasp hand behind his neck trails up to his hair, pulling it a bit, feeling the need to be closer to him than you already are.

When he feel your body tense from lacking of breath, he slowly pull away, being more than careful so that you wouldn’t misunderstand his action of pulling away first. Your mind still buzzing from the aftermath of making out with yunho, breathing in the oxygen that you need so badly, eyes close when yunho trail kisses on your tear stain cheek, downward to your jaw, to your neckline before he nibble on your collarbone. He then slowly in at your soft spot, kiss it so tenderly before he bit it, making you shriek a little.

“sorry babe..” he said, before he blow a hot breath on it, sending you on euphoria at the sensation, and kissing it again, grinning at the purple mark he left so evidently. Proud of the mark he left on you.

He crouch down his body a little, taking you in his arm, walking to the bed. You hide your face at the crook of his neck, clasping hand behind his neck and he could still feel you pulling him close to you like a little child afraid of losing her candy.

He place you down on the bed slowly, when you pull him down too, snuggle closely to him, one hand and leg trapping him, hugging him like he is the life size teddy bear.

“why?” you feel yunho kiss your forehead so tenderly “what are you so scared of?” he asked, turning on his side to you, your hair.

“I’m sorry yunho..”

“sorry for what?” he just follow your rhythm, brushing the falling strands of your hair to the side so that he could see your eyes.

“ seriously.. I didn’t know what is wrong with me either. I’ve been self destructing,  ignoring you,  being the stubborn me, throwing tantrum, making you worried sick, thinking it is all just about me without considering about you at all and worst of all.. having a second thought about this whole relationship that we have, our dark blood vow bond. I-I’m..” all the words pouring down genuinely from your heart stop when yunho start showering you with small kisses on your eyes, nose, cheek, chin, earlobe before he linger his lips a little bit too long on yours.

Little did you know, your fist grip on yunho shirt tighten and pulling him closer to you. Yunho sense your insecurity and he figured how you regret everything that you have done. He figured out all the sorry-i-wont-be-a-brat-anymore being highlighted in the hot kiss that both of you shared a moment ago.

“what makes you think I would leave you jung mae ri?” he prop up himself on you so that he’s hovering you

“I-I thought..” you stuttered when you cant find any words to say and you just end up shook your head to the side, you don’t know.

“I don’t even get why would you have that kind of thought but if that kind of thought ever linger in your head ever again, you better tell them ‘you better ing go before jung yunho come in and kick your ’ do you get me babe?”

His words making you laugh somehow. You clasp your hand behind his neck, turning him on his back while you get on top of him, letting all your body weight fall on him, earning a grunt from him, kissing him so passionately before saying “I love you jung yunho..”

You then trail small kisses at his jawline to his neckline, switching the small kisses with a bit in between, while hand trailing down his chest to his abdomen.

Your confession sounds like a music to his ears, making him smile from ear to ear. “I love you too babe..”

“if you didn’t know.. you’re being a little bit too provocative today..” he continue..

“oh really?” you smirk “but I thought you’re liking it a bit too much though?” you tease

He then roll you down so he will be on top “of course.. it would be heaven if you would straddle and jump on me like that every day..” he said while kissing you in between.

He stop when something snap in his mind

“so are we really fine now? Like REALLY fine? You are not leaving anymore?” he asked

You rolled your eyes, pushing him down before you cross on top of him and get on your feet, tying your wavy hair into ponytails, leaving two strands of it fall down, smoothing your clothes and grabbing the luggage.

“wait mae ri I thought we talked about this!” yunho race to you,holding your hand

“no yun.. I’m leaving..” you said when you saw yunho eyes void of emotion, confused but more than that, angry

“and i’m taking you with me..” you said, smiling to him before tip toeing, peck his lips, lacing your finger together, dragging yunho with you.

 


where do you think mae ri is planning to take yunho to? ^^

 

 

hey everyone! i know its been a while since i last update.. sorry i'm a bit busy..

so here I present you with the much mushy yunri couple! what do you think?

leave out some comment and boost my spirit to update guys!

hi and thanx to new readers and subbies!