The Dark Blood 31

The Dark Blood

Yongguk was deep in his thought when he sense a presence around the place.

 

It wasn’t so long until his vision show Jaejoong, Jina and Yoochun in front of his door.

He take a deep breath before he close the room door behind him.

 

His brain and heart are clashing as he knows very well why does the leader of white clan, his wife and an elite member actually made their way to the devil’s lair.

Which also means they would have known that he musked her with his essence.

 

He step out from the main door and walk a bit farther from the place, facing Jaeojoong.

 

“why are you here?”

“you know very well why have we come down to your door step today.” Yoochun hissed

Yongguk laugh at that, while kicking some pebbles on the ground

“you dare to laugh?” yoochun make a step forward but Jaejoong stop him

“why are you so furious when your leader are the one who literally hand her over to me?” Yongguk taunt

“Bang Yongguk!” Jaejoong glare were so intense Yongguk could feel the heat on his skin, signifying a warning from the leader of white clan.

“I didn’t know you are going to stoop so low as to musked her!” Jaejoong said

“Look! let’s be rational here. All of us know that I’m the only one who could provide her with the best protection from the Vian. You guys can’t do that.” Yongguk speaks arrogantly, while he grit his teeth at every word he said while taking steps forward, intimidating Jaejoong

“Not even her ing useless husband!” Yongguk stress on the last sentences, making Yoochun charge forward with a fist but Yongguk simply dodge the attack so easily, it infuriates the former even more

“Is that all you got?” Yongguk smirk.

“Don’t challenge us Bang Yongguk. You know very well what can we do to you.” Yoochun is very fast to retaliate.

Jaejoong steps in the middle to stop the two.

“oh how funny could that be?” Yongguk simply laugh

“she’s sick isn’t she?” Jina’s question caught Yongguk by surprised his face changed in a split second, mirroring his feels.

He wish he could just tell them that they are wrong and that he could take a good care of her but Mae ri’s condition has worsen he feels like he couldn’t utter the word of lie.

“how bad is her condition now? Let us take her with us, we could heal her.” Jina desperately asks.

“she’s healing now. I’ve already do everything I can to keep her in check.”

“It’s not going to work. And your essence is only going to wreck her even more.” Jina genuinely just wanted to retrieve Mae ri out and make sure she is safe.

“No.I could handle it.” Yongguk confidence falters in contrast to his word

“you know you can’t. don’t you?” Jina trying to manipulate his mind now that she notices how affected he is when topic about Mae ri’s health being mentioned.

Perhaps he is too disturbed with the thoughts of how to heal the girl who has been lying down in his bed for few days already.

“How long has it been since you took her in?”

“few days”

“she hasn’t get any better isn’t she?”

“please, we can heal her. I know how. Trust me, Butterfly clan are the best healer. You know that and Yunho is coming down to town for her.” she add

Yongguk’s eye were staring so hard at the lady of white clan that Jaejoong got protective and stand in front of her but she assure him that it would be okay before she take a step in front toward Yongguk.

“look here Yongguk. I don’t know about this power struggle between clans or whatever feud there is between any of you, I’m just worried that she wouldn’t be able to pull it through. Trust me we don’t have time” Jina know she can win this.

“and you know we can’t heal her without yunho. She need him” jina add.

Yongguks’ eye has already begin to shook.

His brain is juggling so many things at the same times, not to say his feels and emotions.

“but I’ve used my essence on her. She’s mine.” his tone were so low it terrifies everyone.

Jina signals to both Yoochun and Jaejoong not to react as she know Yongguk is breaking.

“Yongguk, I know you love her. More than anything else. Doesn’t it kill you to see her sick?”

Yongguk’s step staggers.

He remembers youngjae telling him that he is out of options this morning. He has been worried sick, trying to figure out what should be done so that she would not deteriorate for worse.

Yongguk remember the state Mae ri was in his bed before he left downstairs. Comatose. She could still open her eyes until yesterday. But she hasn’t been conscious ever since. But, doesn’t it better though? She was crying the whole time that she’s concious. Damn it!

Oh God how do he get her just to be a little bit better?

And that breaks him.

He take a step backwards and move at a side before whispering.

“she’s in my room”

Jina took a relief sigh, almost tearing that they finally got this.

Jina immediately goes inside before Yoochun follow her.

“I gave you the time you asked for.” Jaejoong said when there’s only the two of them left.

However Yongguk couldn’t even bring himself to say anything.

“but don’t you know her better to know what she does really feel?” Jaejoong add, breaking the devil’s heart

He couldn’t even utter anything.

He is devastated that after trying his best, apparently his best was not enough.

Not enough to make her turn to him.

Jaejoong then spiralled into the shadow as he heard that Jina and Yoochun already teleport out from the devil’s place.

Leaving the poor devil with his broken heart.

 

White Clan’s residence:

Everyone rushes in the room as Yoochun put Mae ri down on Yunho’s bed. It was Yunho room before he move out to the couple villa.

Jina told Yoochun to get few things for her while she oust everyone out of the room to change Mae ri’s cloth in hope she could relieve the devil’s scent from her if it is even possible.

Done, she called Jaejoong in to help lift Mae ri into the bath tub she has prepared with a lot of herbs and ingredients.

Yoochun came into the room with some of the portion.

“do you think we should called uncle Sehun in? Wouldn’t it be better if he’s here? He probably knows the best way?” Yoochun asked

Jina and Jaejoong exchanges glance before they nod in unison.

Yoochun immediately teleport to get the elders of the clan.

“Do you think we can revive her?” Jaejoong asked. Both of them keep their eye on Mae ri who is currently in the bath tub with few of their helpers doing what Jina has instructed.

“we could. But to totally get off the devil’s essence from her, we will need Yunho.” Jina explains

“How do we explain how did she got a devil musking her?” Jaejoong asked with a heavy breath.

“trust me, Yunho will lit everyone on fire but we got no time to waste. The faster Yunho could come over, would be better. We need to totally flush out the devil’s essence out of her.”

Jaejoong sigh in regrets. His fist curl as he registers his fault and thinking how do he even explain things to Yunho.

 

 


Oh NO Jaejoong! What have you done?!