The Dark Blood 21

The Dark Blood

At White clan residence:

Your eyes flutter open to be blinded by white bright shining light.

“ahh” your reflex making your arm move in a blink, covering your face from the sources of the light.

“babe.. you okay?” you heard a faint voice

Your eyes flutter a bit more before you finally grasp the sight.

“yun..” you sit up straight but flinch at the pain you feel at your leg.

“slowly babe.. slowly..” yunho helps you to sit.

“what happened? Everything feels so blurr at that time. Is committee behind all of this?” you start throwing questions.

“babe.. calm down.. can you please not ask all of that now? As soon as you wake up..” yunho sigh, holding your hand.

“how are you feeling babe?” he ask

“is that even matters now yun? Look at you. You broke your rib don’t you?” you touch the bandages covering at the side of his chest.

“it is babe. Everything about you matters to me. You. Matters to me.” He hold your hands that rest on his chest.

You lean forward letting your head rest on his chest and he instinctively your back, after he kiss your forehead.

“I thought we are not going to see each other again. I thought I’m gonna lose you.” You said

“well.. I’m here now. We’re here.” Yunho smile, holding you assuringly in his hand.

You smile at his confident’s answer.

“and what about you? How are you feeling? How’s your rib?” you ask

“you will never learn to stop throwing questions like there’s no end of the world do you?” yunho chuckles when you pout at him teasing you.

-

Jaejoong close the door and sigh.

How is he ever going to hate mae ri if she’s the only reason his best friend and sworn brother b with happiness eventhough her very presence is inviting danger in their way.

“I know what you are thinking about Jae, but I’m sure we’ll figure out of a way out of this.” Jina reassuring smile. Jaejoong finally smile in his bitter feel.

“can I have everyone in the hall? We got to discuss I believe..” Jaejoong and Jina turn to find Sehun

“of course uncle.” Jaejoong ensure

“Thanks Jae, and Jina can you please inform Yunho and Mae ri too?” he asked again

“sure uncle.” Jina smile and knocks the door.

-

You walk into the hall limping, accompanied and supported tight in the arm of your husband.

“LOL yunho I thought you could do better than that. You should just lift her up or something dude!” yoochun joke earning snickers from yunho

Everyone in the room laugh at that. You did too.

“don’t yoochun.” You warn jokingly somehow

“yes mam.” Yoochun raise both of his hands up.

“hurm.. how are you feeling now mae ri?” sehun who sit at the centre of the room starts.

“I’m feeling better despite the pain in my leg. But yoochun’s med sure did its miracle. Its bearable.” You said as you taking seat beside yunho.

“good to hear that mae ri.”

You nod

“I want to thank all f you who have come and save both of us from that attack and of course special thanks to you daddy and yoochun.”

Both of them nod.

“there is nothing to be thank for, we’re family.” Jina said and somehow a low runt can be heard from where Junsu is sitting at with both of his hand crossed, showing his disagreement.

“and of course..” your knockles turn white as you stutter a bit “I’m sorry to all of you. I know I brought upon danger with my presence.”

“babe.” Yunho hold you and rub your arm, making you smile a bit at him but your face flashing an apologetic expression.

Its been bugging you for a while. You know how much this thing bothers everyone. Yeah, couldn’t blame anyone when it come to this. Everyone have their loved ones that they would want to protect.

Jaejoong have Jina.

Junsu have ha neul.

Jaejoong need to protect white clan.

Uncle sehun.

Yoochun.

Changmin and the quilletes.

And most preciously, your husband. Yunho. A person that you want to protect the most.

“it doesn’t matter anymore right now doesn’t it? The committees are coming for us.” Junsu spoke, earning glare from Yunho.

But you hold yunho’s hand, and shook your head.

“no yunho, Junsu is right. We are in danger because of me.”

“but babe you didn’t do anything wrong.”

“that doesn’t change the fact that everyone are on our tail right now.” Junsu instigate the angst once again

“its not only your , they are on ours too.” everyone startled at the very presence appearing at the end of the room.

Junsu abruptly stand as the chair where he used to sit on thrown backwards from the fury he is seething upon recognizing the presence in their hall right now.

“what on earth are you guys doing at here now?” Junsu roar.

“Junsu!” Jaejoong stop him somehow.

“I call them over” Sehun said

“you what?!” Junsu rage

He cannot accept this. Never once did the dark clan step inside the white clan vicinity and now they are the very part inside of their sacred residence!

“how dare you? You are not even the leader of the white clan anymore and you dare to call them over into our residence??!” junsu shout making everyone shocked at his tone for everyone knows that sehun is the elder.

“don’t cross your line Junsu!” Jaejoong push him backward. “I know uncle sehun is calling them over and I allow him to!” Jaejoong explains.

“what? Jae did you know what are you doing?” Junsu raging in his sight looking at everyone

“just what on earth is wrong with all of you? Since when do we call the dark clans into our place?” Junsu shout

“Junsu I’m sorry I know its my fault” you spoke somehow as the tensed atmosphere is really making you feel so guilty now.

“shut up you !”

That’s when yunho snap and about to swirl to Junsu side and snap his throat when your fast reflex able to hold his hand but due to his speed you are thrown to the side in spiral movement.

“Mae ri!” everyone startled

You scream to the pain you feel shooting at your leg which is still resting in the cast.

“Mae ri!” donghae and sungmin run to your side

“babe!” yunho teleport in an instant that he reach you first eventhough donghae and sungmin make the run first.

He hold you in his hand

“oh babe I’m so sorry.. how’s your leg? why would you hold me when I’m swirling? You know my speed.” He throw question non stop

Yoochun rush by to your side as well and channel his power to cure your bone.

“is this how you guys are treating her here? It would be better if you weould just let us bring her back.” Donghae spit. He is raging at how rude Junsu are and how you are injured.

“don’t you dare!” yunho hissed

“enough with all of this!” sehun finaly said, his voice roar.

“Junsu, if you don’t want to participate you better go back to ha neul’s place. As in NOW!” Jaejoong bark. He couldn’t tolerate him anymore. He play defeat all the time with him but he is not supposed to do what he had just done.

Junsu hiss and swirl into his dark form before he disappear.

“you okay now mae ri?” yoochun ask

You nod slowly and grab yunho hand, shooking your head, pleading for him to stop whatever raging inside of him from blowing up.

He just sigh in return and lift you up to the couch again.

“I’m sorry for all the mishaps.” Jaejoong said

“can we start now?” sehun asked. Everyone take a seat.

“before that daddy.. yoochun. I want to know. What is happening to me? The last time, I thought I gain my power back but why I didn’t have my power back then when it was during the attack and even now?” you ask

You sense how yunho heart beat racing at your question.

“you are now half human half dark blood mae ri.”

Your heart drop at this.

“what do you mean?” sungmin shout, startled

Donghae clench his knuckles white at the very new information he has registered.

While yunho, his embrace telling you how badly he feel the need to protect you now.

Foreign to you, tears building up and the only things you could do is lower your gaze.

“do you mean to say that I’m kind of a mundane now?” your threatening to fall tears finally roll down and yunho just back hug you even tighter. He is desperate in giving you all of his strength. If only he could, he would have done it.

“yes my dear.” Sehun words make you cluch your grip tight on yunho’s arm, making him flinch a bit but didn’t let you go.

“I’m here with you babe. You’ll be fine. You’ll be just fine.” Yunho whisper to you.

“in which, we couldn’t let the words brew inside of the Vian’s.” sehun said

“we all know what happen to the mundane. They are to served the Vian’s or.. the devils.. over the black ocean.” Donghae said

Your head snap at the words. Your gaze automatically thrown to yoochun and both of you exchange knowing look.

“no! they couldn’t do that to her! She’s my sovereign, they have to go through me before they get to her!” yunho said

“yunho..” you said

“it would be the best if she were to stay far away from dark forest for the time being. At least until we could figure something out.” Jaejoong suggest

“I’ll stay at the downtown.”

“NO!” yunho protest

“what.. what about kyuhyun? You ask question making yunho shrunk in his seat somehow.

“Is there anyway to get him back to us?” you ask again

“I’ve sent some people in to Vian’s side. We should hear something from them very soon.”

“ Am I to not have any power anymore?” you want to know eventhough your chest are already tighten

“you are unstable mae ri.. we never know when your power are going to be there or not. As you know, Mundane is a very rare case. Only Vian’s know how they progress or anything.” yoochun explain

“we will send some nomads lurking around for mundane or maybe just to steal some intel from Vian’s side.” Sungmin said. Donghae nod to that.

“you try to get to kyuhyun and we’ll do our part in helping Mae ri out.”

“cool.” Jaejoong said.

Everyone nod

“regarding the territory, every bound are to be guarded and we should exchange our intel every now and then and of course work together. We don’t want to let Vian have the easy way of controlling us now don’t we?” Jaejoong speak with authority

“call.” Donghae agree to it.

“what about the quillete’s?” sungmin ask

‘we are yet to know on which side they are on..” Sehun explain

“but changmin and woobin couldn’t possibly be on Vian’s side. They are kyuhyun’s best friend!” you stated

“we never know dear. Everyone have priorities and we’ll never know which are theirs babe.” Yunho answer.

“no. trust me, changmin wouldn’t do that.”

“we’re talking about the tribe here noona!” sungmin shout.

“don’t shout at her!” yunho snap somehow.

“and yunho.. we need you with us to plan and working on strategy to overcome Vian’s and whoever they are making pact with.” Jaejoong said with authority

“what do you mean? I’m staying with my wife at downtown.”

“no you cant.” Sehun said

“appa!” yunho eyes bulge unbelievable at what he just heard

“you being with her will only risk Vian knowing about her!”

“no! we’ll manage somehow! I’m staying by her side!”

“yunho.. we need to talk.” Yunho throw his punch in thin air after you walk out of the hall. Well knowing what’s befalling upon him soon.

-

At the Quillete’s:

“I’ve been smelling this weird presence around our vicinity for quite a time already..” Jiyong said

“what smell hyung? I didn’t smell anything..” woobin said

Yesung ear’s perk up to the conversation eventhough he didn’t react or say anything.

“is it? Hurm.. could it be that its just me?” jiyong shrug

Once Jiyong and Woobin finally leaving the battle range is when yesung get up and take a tour around he place, getting his smell sense on its sensitive alert.

Well, he is smelling something different too.

Some weird odour that he couldn’t decipher.

“what could it be?” his mind speaks.

But he notice that there are only around certain area of the tribes that are infected by the smell.

“could it be some nomads lurking around?” his mind puzzle.

But it doesn’t really smell like nomads to him. He takes note in his mind at which exact area he’s been detecting those smell so that he could probe further if he come across it next time.

Maybe others could let things off but not him. He learned enough to be careless about anything.

“jongwoon oppa..” he startled and turn around only to find CL

But he didn’t reply or do anything except for staring on CL

“what are you doing around here? Its quite far from the cabin though.” For some reason, CL doesn’t appear so bold in front of him like she always did.

Is it because he yell at her last time? He didn’t know but CL’s boot splutter with dirt doesn’t escape his sight.

“oh.. this? I went out for some herbs at the borderline of the tribe vicinity just now.”

The expressionless yesung just turn away without saying anything or reacting but his brain is sure in ransack.

Without her knowing, CL finally heave a sigh.

-


is mae ri seperating from yunho again?

and....

what's with CL?

any guesses?

 

Hello guys! so glad to see more subscribers & upvote!

that is so lovely of all of u! thank u! <3

i'm so sorry for the long hiatus but i'm back with a LONG update!

will update soon again! ^^

 

a shout out to @UknowAde ! Thank you so much for your interest in my story. I hope you now know the answer as to why mae ri's power is unstable. and of course thank you for your full support! <3 i'll update soon! ^^