The Dark Blood 10

The Dark Blood

You woke up to yunho’s broad, well toned chest, hearing his steady heart beat clearly. So close to your heart and somehow making you a bit nervous and giddy this early in the morning.

Throwing your sight to the room mirror wall at the side, you see that it is still early morning, perhaps around 6 am in the morning.

Slowly, you trail your gaze on yunho. His chest, shoulder, neck, jaw line, pointy nose, high cheek bone, long eye lashes, and a thicker eyebrow. It’s been so long since you see him this close. He look so serene in his sleep, like he has not be getting any good sleep for quite some time, with hand still hugging you on a side.

You prop up yourself a bit, staring at this guy who only makes your heart beats a little bit too fast everytime, a wide smile spreading at your face. You heave a relief sigh, peck his lips before you get down to his chest again, hand trailing at his toned arm and clasp your hands together.

“it’s been a while..” you heard him

You chuckled then.

“good morning..” he said again, turning himself so that he is on top of you, eye to eye, both of you smiling before he steal a kiss.

“hey.. stealing is not good” you said

“so, if I ask you for it, will you give it to me?” he grin, lifting your bangs to the side of your head

“let me consider about it first..” you answer, smirking.

“always the hard ones..” he said before tickling your sides.

“jung yunho this is not fair! You know my weakness! Hahahaha” you get to say within your laugh

He stops after a while, leaning forehead to forehead.

“don’t blame me, no one know how much I’ve miss you.” He said and tap your nose.

You smile.

“I’m sorry..” you said after a while, resting your hands on his chest, tears building up. “for everything..”  you finished, mouth forming a thin line, resisting your tears.

“hey hey..” he coo-ed you, caressing your cheeks “there’s nothing for you to be sorry about okay..” he wipe your threatening to fall tears at the side of your eyes, kissing the spot too.

“sorry.. quite emotional early in the morning..” you said, smiling

“are you nearing your period? PMS-ing?” he raise an eyebrow

“jung yunho!” you slap his bicep, face blushing, earning only a laugh.

“you know.. its okay for us to be talking about things like this now.. we’re married..” he smirk.

You just cover your face with both of your palm and yunho laugh to your shyness.

A growl heard when both of you gasp.

“you hungry?” yunho amazed

“a bit..?” you scrunched your nose.

“please don’t seduce me with your cute face this early in the morning..” he said, falling on the bed right beside you, acting like a fallen crest soul.

“since when have you become a ert?” you ask teasingly.

He turn his head to your side, opening one eyes so handsomely, with his morning hair.

“since I love you?” he wink

“aigoo.. all that you did is teasing me..” you slap his arm again “aigoo.. teasing me” you continue with the slapping and try to move when a knot snap at your lower region abdomen. “argh..” you stay still, hands at the painful spot.

That’s the cue for yunho as he get up to your side, rubbing your stomach in small circles.

“you know you shouldn’t be moving too much and so abruptly like that babe.. you must be still sore from last night..” he heave a sigh “I’m sorry..”

You still feel shy but you don’t want him to feel sorry either.

“its okay as long as you know.. you better take the responsibilities for it!” you said, pointing his face, chuckling. “and.. I hope you’re only sorry about the part where its causing me pain, not for the reason of you.. me.. us..” you gulp “making love..” you lower your head down

“of course babe! What were you thinking?” yunho frantically explain, scared you misunderstand what is he trying to say.

“its okay yunho.. I know what you mean.. really..” you assure him

“mae ri ah.. what do I do with you..” he said as he hug you tight.

“first, maybe make me a breakfast?” you raise an eyebrow..

Yunho laugh but then starts moving to the bathroom.

“yunho I’m hungry, make me food!!” you throw a tantrum

“I know I know princess, but you need to get a hot shower first, I’ve prepared a warm bubble bath for you. Stay in it for a while and let your muscles relax. I hope it helps with the soreness.” He explains while he lift you up bridal style to the bathroom and place you in the bath tub carefully.

“I’ll be downstairs with the food..” he smile and kiss you for a bit

“I’ll be the one who descends the stair to eat.” You grin and yunho left you for he went to the other bathroom and take his shower fast and get downstairs to make some food.

After spending a while in the bath tub, you try to get your towel and clothes that was placed on top of the sink counter.

To your shock, when you spreads your palm and gazing towards it, nothing seems to move, neither the towel or your clothes. You try to do it again, more focus this time but still.. nothing. Fears grip your heart.

“what happened to me?” you stutters with a puzzled face.

You get out from the bath tub, wearing your black skinny jeans and quilt shirt. You stare at your reflections on the mirror, a lots of things come crossing your mind. As to why your power is not working, you try to shift your shape to the black shadow just now too but it only fails. That’s when you notice that you hearing and sight senses are not as sharp as before. You can’t even hear yunho downstairs. You even try to project a blow to but nothing were forming on top of your palm no matter how hard you tried it.

“”what’s with the quilt shirt? Are you going somewhere?” yunho asked when he saw you descending the stairs

“I’m going to your father place.” You said as you take a seat at the kitchen counter, served with steam rice, omelet, japchae and bulgogi.

“wow really yunho? Rice and beef? Its only 8 in the morning..” you said sarcastically.

Yunho on the other side was staring at you.

“earth to yunho..” you wave your hands in front of his face

He starts blinking then “what did you ask again?”

“are you sure you are feeding me right? This heavy meals for breakfast?”

“told you you’re still weak, you have to get some nutrient inside that tiny body of yours in order for you to regain all your power back.” He said casually while taking a bit of japchae and one piece of the meat, placing it into your bowl.

While you stop at his word. “you know?” you ask, half heartedly, without taking your sight away from the rice bowl in front of you.

“ok han mae ri, let’s finish this meals at peace before we starts talking about the most serious talk in history of all serious talk..” he finished and start dugging his food.

“you know how much I hate it when you do that jung yunho..” you put down your chopsticks.

“mae ri please..” he hold your hands “please eat first and I promise you I’ll explain anything that you want me to.. you are still weak, you have to get all this nutrient inside of your body.. please.. don’t fall sick on me..” his eyes pleading.

“heck, I would even bring you to my father place.. so please, eat something..” yunho end his bid. He knows it very well that the facts are not going to rest well with you.

You feel the inferiority complex building inside, making you feels like tearing the world half apart, but cooperate still with yunho, taking your chopsticks and start munching on your food.

“now, that’s better..” yunho smile as he your head.


At Quilllete’s:

“So, this is your packs?” kyuhyun nodge his head towards kwon jiyong and kim woobin who are now playing darts against each other.

“not really.. we don’t really have packs or clans like you guys do.” Changmin said as place a cup of coffee in front of the dark clan’s direct descendent.

“who is that?” kyuhyun point to a guy in a all black outfit, wearing black cap, holding a book on his hand, making his way out of the house.

“oh.. he is one of us.. yesung..”

Kyuhyun nod, sipping on his coffee.

“so, are they okay with me being here?” kyuhyun asked carefully.

“of course not dude. Wait till the words spreads out to the whole tribes..” changmin chuckled

“you can still chuckles at this?” kyuhyun interfere

“chill.. cool down dude.. you don’t have to get so worked up.. for now, the words about what happened at the committee meetings have spreads, so yeah, the tribes are still on their foot about it but I doubt they would be so restless counting that all the best fromour tribes are here.” Changmin explained, earning a scoff from kyuhyun. Changmin just smirk in exchange.

“so, about all the things been going on.. I didn’t know you are that close with my sister and.. yeah.. uncle jung..” kyuhyun starts.

“well, I’m the one being ordered by your sister to bring uncle jung back from the town since some nomads were ordered to kill him. So yeah, they attempted and they thought they made it but I brought him back to emerald and your sister gets CL to heal him.” Changmin explained.

“CL?”

“oh yeah.. speaking of the devil.. she’s chaerin.. lee chaerin..” changmin introduce a lady which just make her way into the hall to kyuhyun.

Wearing a smirk on her face, she just made her way after scoffing at kyuhyun.

“man.. she got an attitude.” Kyuhyun said

“well.. she doesn’t really blend well with peoples and for more, the dark clans..”

“interesting.. and why is that so? Is she a part of your tribes?”

“yes.. her parents were killed for breaching into the dark clan territory long times ago when the feud within dark forest is still so dreadful.. like your clans.. we have the tribes healer and she is..”

Kyuhyun prop up his elbow and resting his chin on his fist

“who from the dark clan killed her parents?”

“your sister..” changmin’s answer took kyuhyun’s breath away

“what? shim changmin you better be serious..”

Changmin on the other hand just smile and pat the latter.

“you should ask your sister for the details.. I don’t think I should be the one to reveal it to you.”

“I mean.. I can’t believe it.. my sister would be the last one I would suspect to have done that..” shock cross his face

“hey dude.. we are off to the battle range!” woobin and jiyong tap changmin shoulder before leaving them in the house

“dude wanna go there?” changmin invited

“will it be okay for me to be there?” kyuhyun hesitated

Changmin chuckles and just drag kyuhyun with him.

They walk to a wide lawn space, all fence with thorny existence tree.

“during this hours this battle field are only open to us..” changmin said

They are welcomed to a battle about to g on. As kyuhyun change his sight to the battle field, he see jiyong are all geared up, in his black short, topless, with double fist on ready. Against CL or chaerin as changmin introduced.

WAIT.. chaerin? His mind speaks

The scene perks his interest somehow.

“and the battle shall begin..” woobin said, grinning and whistle a wolf whistling.

Jiyong rush in front, throwing a fist at CL face but she duck it fast and elbow jiyong’s rib, earning the latter a crack in his rib.

“ouch, that’s gonna left a bruise for a week!” woobin cheer

Kyuhyun’s eye bulge. This girl is surely are different, no wonder she is so smugly arrogant.

Jiyong attack again, kicking chaerin on her shin sending her falling on the ground.

“that is what jiyong is best at.. he is the fastest among us.” Changmin point out

Chaerin get up to a smirking jiyong, wipe a blood at her corner lips and spit it out on the ground.

She attacks jiyong with a kick at his stomach and elbow him on his back sending him kneeling on the ground but shifted his leg and tackle chaerin onto the ground on her back.

Jiyong punch but chaerin dodge, making jiyong fist eaten by earth.

She then charged by kicking jiyong at the groin and throwing him downwards, sending a punch right to his jaw.

Jiyong who screams with pain, get on his feet fast, punch chaerin at the face and elbow he ribs. Chaerin groan with the pain.

“a rib for a rib CL..” jiyong smirk.

Chaerin gnaw her teeth before tackling jiyong down with a spin kick, locking his head within her leg and hit his vein at the side of his neck fast with her wrist’s side.

That sum it all. Woobin get into the field and help jiyong up.

“wow guys, you don’t have to make it as you’re going to kill each other.. its just a training battle..” woobin said, helping the limping jiyong away.

CL then walks out from the field, hands at her left side with a hardened expression.

“lee chaerin you okay?” changmin fast hold on her arm make her stop in her step.

She then snap her arm and walk away, kyuhyun’s eye on her all the time.

“why is she like that? Did she even talk to anyone?” kyuhyun ask

“well.. let’s just say her pride over bearing?” changmin playing with words.

“so, who actually win?”

Changmin scoff to the latter question.

“dude.. obviously chaerin win, jiyong are still alive at the moment because she hit him at the vein without any energy”

“well.. cant deny her fighting skill.. she’s good for a woman..” kyuhyun said

“dude.. you would not want to say that if you see her out for a real battle. Besides, its your sister who train her.” Changmin whisper the last part to kyuhyun’s ear only earning another gasp from changmin as he is shocked by the facts again.

Like for real, he don’t even know his sister are doing all these outside, heck he didn’t even know that his sister has another part of life outside of the dark castle.

“so what’s the problem within those two? Why do they look like they are about to kill each other?” kyuhyun clear his throat as he gain his composure.

“well.. chaerin is like that to everyone.. not only jiyong.. let’s say that she’s a bit secretive, over protective about herself..” changmin said, huffing.

He smile then “ok, let’s not probe too much into her privacy. Trust me you don’t want to taste her wrath. She could be a pain in the sometime.” changmin said and start to walk but kyuhyun’s mind only starts to wonder and probe about more things. Such as.. Lee Chaerin.

 


wow.. kyuhyun find chaerin interesting.. what about you guys? ^_~

 

well.. it is so nice to find new subscribers and readers commenting!

thanx a lot guys! 

i'll be back with another update soon! 

till then! <3