The Dark Blood 8

The Dark Blood

At emerald:

“what are you going to do now hyung?” kyuhyun ask yunho who sit at your side, hand intertwined with yours since the moment you collapsed

He had lifted you up on the bed

“share my life with her.. take away her pain..”

“what?” kyuhyun puzzled as it is not an answer that he expected to hear.

Yunho keep your hand close to him while he bend down in his seat, worries written clearly on his face.

“appa.. she will be fine right? She will live right?” yunho said without turning to anywhere but you.

The feeling he’s having now is too overwhelmed to handle..

Sehun heave a sigh..

“it might be possible.. seeing that her last petals hasn’t wilt yet..” yunho close his eyes at that statement, tears dribbling down.

Kyuhyun sigh to the sight

“kyuhyun ah.. can you get a white clan flower for me from woobin?” sehun said

“woobin? As in kim woobin? Warewolf clan?” kyuhyun shocked

“yes.. white clan flower is the only solution to the black pearl power.. or at least.. that is how much that I know.. and this white flower is guarded by warewolf since decades. That’s the pact that we had..” sehun explained

“no wonder they are close to the white clan..” kyuhyun whisper..

“yunho.. you have to get yoochun for me.. now. This can only happened with both yoochun and me..” sehun said, he taps yunho shoulder

“she’ll be fine soon.. we’ll make it happen jung yunho.. I don’t want to lose my daughter in law either..”

Both kyuhyun and yunho throw their gaze on sehun

“yes.. she’s your sovereign..” sehun said

Yunho stand on his stance..

“but you were objecting to our wedding before..” said yunho

“but this is your second life child.. she save you with her dark blood vow.. so now, we would need yours to save her, that’s the only way before her last petals wilt..”

Yunho can’t process what did he just heard.. his mind went blank and fuzzy at the same time.. he step back few steps, eyes frantically blinking, his memories caught up on something that even the reminisce brought out such a miserable pain in his heart.

“keep yourself composed jung yunho, keep yourself in control.. this is nothing compared to the real truth yet. Now get moving both of you. We need to revive her before her last petals wilt!” sehun getting worried as time ticking fast!

Both kyuhyun and yunho stumbles on their feet and get to their destination with a fazed mind.

“I’m sorry mae ri.. but I no longer want my daughter in law to suffer alone.. I owe you a great favor when you save my son, and all this while having you suffering alone just to keep my son and me safe.. I’m sorry..” sehun said before he left your body there and proceed to his potion room to get all needed items ready to revive you.


At yoochun’s warehouse:

Yoochun who’s busy reading taken aback when yunho swirl out his human form from a black shadow and running straight away to his reading table.

“you startled me!” yoochun put down his book and glasses.

Yunho cough out as he choke on his breath, just realizing that he had travel a breath apart being too occupied with thought, and knowing that he has to drag yoochun to emerald fast.

“hey dude.. what’s wrong?” yoochun pat yunho’s back

“I need you to be with my dad. Now!” yunho hold yoochun’s arm

Yoochun’s eyes bulge “your dad? Uncle jung? But.. but..”

“no time for explanation yoochun! We got to revive mae ri before her last petals wilt!” yunho pull yoochun with him

“wait wait yunho! I don’t understand a thing here!” yoochun stop his step “a heads up would be so useful now!”

“we have no time yoochun.. mae ri might not make it!” yunho gauche on his step

“jung yunho we are talking about reviving here! I need to know what happened so that I know what to do!” yoochun shook yunho, trying to get his friend back in composure.

Yunho take a breath before he started talking

“I don’t really know myself.. you have to get to my dad and get the details from him.. all that I know is that mae ri save me with her dark blood vow and now she only have one petals left and my dad said that now she needs my dark blood vow to save her..” yunho said everything, but lost in trails of his words

“jung yunho.. did you realize what did you just said?” yoochun shocked to hear all that for he know what does that very words means.

Yunho turn his gaze to yoochun.

“han mae ri.. is now jung mae ri..? she’s your sovereign?” yoochun question out loud

Yunho just managed to nod. “I-I didn’t know how either..”

Yoochun sigh

“calm your nerves yunho.. before anything, let’s head out to save mae ri.. or your wife I mean..” yoochun pat yunho’s shoulder

“wait for a while.. I got to get few things that would be needed..” yoochun left to inside a big oak doors that when is wave with his hand twirl open, revealing a big room full with medicals stuff.. books, first aid stuff, potions, magic books, potion ingredients, and even all up-to-date medical stuff like stethoscope, syringe, medicine.

Even though they might not need it, but yoochun have been preparing.. in case something happen to ha neul. He can heal human, even the whole population here in the dark forest. But he don’t want to risk anything when it come to his sister.

Yunho didn’t know what he feels at the moment. The feeling is just so overwhelming.

Feeling warmth and happy because you are in fact is his sovereign? Feeling thankful that his father actually approve of you? Confused for he didn’t even know what exactly is happened? Puzzled of when do all of these happen to be like this? And even hurt as to what could be hidden that you actually choose to lie to him and suffer alone in the dark clan world even though she is actually his wife?

Wife… wife.. his mind begin registering the fact that he is very glad to acknowledge.. his wife.. his..

Despite everything being so confusing and miserable.. he recognized one thing that he is feeling.. happy.. he is more than happy for the fact that he just came to know.


At emeralds:

Kyuhyun run inside with a glass in his hand. Inside of it is a white, sparkling white light shown on it, flowers, with its root well dip into the soil.

“uncle jung.. I’ve gotten this..” he cough and hold his side as he placed the glass onto the table well prepared with all sorts of thing.

“good kyuhyun, now let’s wait for yoochun to come..”

“what? they haven’t reach yet? What’s taking them forever when yunho can just teleport both of them here and my sister’s life is at the stake right now!” kyuhyun curse as he kick the air, frustrated

“uncle jung, I’ve come..”

“shim changmin!” kyuhyun shocked to find his best friend there

Changmin then bow to sehun before making his way to you. “noona.. let’s revive you..”

“you.. you know everything all this while?” kyuhyun cant seem to believe it.

“I’m sorry buddy.. let’s have a long talk after this..” changmin smile to kyuhyun. Leaving him all the more confused.

The door burst open as yunho drag yoochun inside.

“what happened to the great yunho? Why are you late?” kyuhyun said sarcastically

“well I wouldn’t be if someone doesn’t insist on driving to here..” yunho scoffed yoochun

“uncle jung..” yoochun ignore the two and proceed to sehun and bow, paying his respect..

“I’m sorry I didn’t know sooner.. I should have catch the sign..” yoochun said

“its okay..” sehun said

“the white flower…” yoochun fascinated by the glimmering flower inside of the glass “where did you get this? I’ve only read and heard about it.. I thought it is impossible to even find it now.”

“changmin..” sehun sign to changmin before the latter transform into his warewolf form and get by the bed side..

“kyuhyun.. I need you to be on stand by mode just as changmin. This is not gonna be easy and we couldn’t predict what’s gonna happen, and judging from the pain that she would be bearing, I didn’t know what might happen, her dark side would resist the white flower essence to be absorb into her.. last time we tried it out, she almost kill changmin..” sehun explained

“jung yunho.. this is the most important part.. I hope you still love her genuinely.. because that is the main remedy here.. last time, it works for you, because of her.. she loves you genuinely.” Sehun sigh

“what do I have to do?” yunho ask, all ready for whatever is coming

“ a battle between her dark side and the white side that is going into her is going to get her rustle to battle between life and death. When the battle starts, no matter how, drip your dark blood into along with the petals of white flower and..” everyone focusing on yunho

“your vow..” sehun finished

“okay..” yunho get to your side, holding your hand.

“this is no easy business yunho, the battle between her inner self is going to affect you too, you have to be prepared for the worse.. if you are not careful enough, it could be your life that is on the stake..” sehun feels the weight of it now

Yunho nod..

“how much.. just how much painful it is for her when she revived me? How hard must it have been for her?” yunho monologue

“can we start now?” sehun said

“yes” everyone said at once, all set, all ready.

Yunho stare at you with a sea depth meaning to him

“this time.. I am not giving you up han mae ri.. not even to death.. you are my sovereign..” tears slip his eye somehow “I love you..” he kiss you tenderly

Everyone hang their heads low at the reunion of two heart who have been separated for too long.

“yoochun..” sehun said and they exchange nod.

Sehun took the white flower out from the glass, even when the root has been taken out from the soil, the flower remain hanging in the air by an unseen force.

Yoochun hold his pendant and start reciting the line from the white clan magic book that marked ‘Soul Healing’.

The white flower hanging in the air, have a light sparkling within it, emitting a white ray everywhere, blinding eyes.

On the other hand, sehun, recite the line from a very old book that haven’t been touch by decades that mark ‘Soul Amalgamation’.

That’s when everything in the house starts shaking. Kyuhyun panicked but keep himself composed fast.

Your body starts throwing up, limbs by limbs. Changmin jump onto the bed and rest himself on top of your lower limb to control the amount of trembling your body made. Yunho, on the other hand, holding your upper body tight in his embrace.

The white flower then floats its way closer to you as yoochun and sehun still reciting their lines. Yoochun beams his blue healing light together with the flower which floating your way. Sehun while reciting, face his right palm downwards, controlling the position and amount of shaking the house is now experiencing. Without him doing that, everything in that house would have been thrown upside down, breaking everything apart.

The came when your eyes pop open, red blazing eyes, all veins in your body pop out, screams of agony come out in decibel pitch showing the great pain you’re experiencing.

Yunho shed tears, thinking of how much have you endured for him and now even this.. all because of him..

“yunho now!” sehun shout to yunho who seems to be out of trance in his emotional roller coaster

Kyuhyun run to your side and help to hold your hand as yunho get down on his knee, supporting your body from your back, like he back hugging you.

His fang appears, eyes red blazing, full of sorrow with gaze on you, his dark blood drip as soon as his fang touch his little finger. He then drip it at your lips along with the white flower petals which keeps floating to you until it reach your lips.

“I love you more than anything else han mae ri my sovereign. I’m protecting you with my life and may all the bad being hinder from you. You are my heart, my soul, my breath. I vow.” Yunho finish his vow with tears and croaked voice.

How far have both of you go through until you reach up to this point? How on earth have both of you become like this? Both of you love each other too much and hurt each other too much. How could each of you still have feeling for each other even at this point? How could each of you endure life without each other in pretense all this long? And you… how could you.. his wife.. endure everything for him when he didn’t even know that you are his wife?

What would have you feel with all the way he’s treating you all this while like you are one sick existence in his life when you are the reason of him still breathing at this moment.. his wife.. without him knowing the fact?

Yunho hug you tight and cried his heart out. He didn’t know about anything else. All that he know now is that he is scared. So scared. So damn scared that his tomorrow would be without you.

Your smile. Your mean words, your sarcastic words, your tender touch, your sincerity and he still remember the last time when you left him with a dead pan expression but he didn’t overlook the sadness, despair and sorrow in your eyes.

That’s when everything in the room blown and clash, making everyone thrown away, changmin and kyuhyun thrown at the end of the room, while yoochun is thrown to the big oak book shelf, earning a loud thoud and crack at his right rib, behind the table where they placed everything.

Sehun stay still on his feet, but face and body cuts with the glass shreds that flew across the room when everything is blown.

Your body was floating in the air, throwing yunho at the side of the bed, head banging to the bed head. Your screams of agony reach a peak before a flammation burst from within you, sending your body rolling on the floor, stopping at a far distance.

Everyone come conscious within a minute, changmin transform into his human form, cuts at his thigh and front head as the impact of being thrown away. He help kyuhyun who seems to have broken his hand, up.

Sehun help to heal yoochun rib.

As soon as yunho get back to his right mind, he frantically search for you.

“han mae ri!” he shout as he saw your body at far end, facing down on the floor. He run to your side, get you in his arm and place you on his lap.

He pull down the neck of your shirt to check for the petals.

“the rose has diminished! There’s no petal anymore!” yunho panicked

Sehun run together with yoochun to your side

“let’s get her to bed so that we can check on her..” yoochun suggest but yunho shook his head frantically..

“no.. no.. check on her now.. please tell me that she make it through.. please… yoochun.. appa..” yunho only hugs you tighter, trembling, rocking his body back and forth while he’s sitting.

“jung yunho! Get your minds together!” yoochun yell to bring yunho back to his sane.

“yunho stop trembling..” sehun said

Yoochun then take you away from yunho hand and place you on the bed. Yoochun and sehun check on you while a limping changmin supported by the broken hand kyuhyun, with yunho keeping their distance close at the side of the bed.

Sehun and yoochun exchange gaze and nod.

“she made it through jung yunho..” yoochun said

“huh.. huh..” yunho breathing hard, getting close to the bed, and falls on his knee at the bed side, holding your hand.

Sehun and yoochun then decided to tend to changmin and kyuhyun’s wound and left the room.

“mae ri.. han mae ri..” yunho said as he your hair tenderly

He trail down his sight to the cuts on your lips, arm, leg, bruise on your cheek and head, and probably more bruise at the other place which is covered by your clothes.

Yunho choked with his own breath when your eyes flutter open, so weakly that you could barely lift your eyelid but he is more than thankful for it.

He crash himself onto the bed beside you before crushing your tiny body in a tight hug, while tears flowing down his eyes.Thankful than ever.

 


here's another update for ya! ^^

what do you think of it?

i have another chapter in store but thinking if I should do a triple update or not~~~ xP

leave me some comment if you want me to update faster kay? ;p

enjoy!