The Dark Blood 26

The Dark Blood

You try so hard to focus on your inner strength and vibe, trying so much to project a blow.

When you feel like your strength is going to give up on you, a blow was projected and hit the horse stable, stumbling one of the pillar a little.

Just by that, you fall down, kneeling. Your energy was drained.

you were at the ranch, alone, and for the umpteenth time, you feel so devastated with yourself.

2 months have passed and you have been trying so hard just too improve just as much.

Your battle skill have improved so much but you knew it better than anyone else on just how much of an impact the skills would be without your power since your enemy are none other than those from the dark forest.

This is how your days been going on. Truth to be told, you feel like you are going to lose your head even if a pin were to drop down now.

You have told changmin that you wouldn’t be coming for sparring training tonight with excuses that you are too tired after handling the café for one whole day.

You look at the full moon that shines so bright.

You heave a long sigh. Your shoulder drop, as your head hang down.

“what are you thinking till you couldn’t sense a presence lurking around?” you heard a hiss but you couldn’t find anyone when you turn and look around

Your eyebrow knitted, scanning the area but you really cant sense anything

Damn! You are so pissed off! You already feel so useless and now someone is just trying to add on your plate.

“before I get so ing angry, face me when you want to talk, NOT hide.” You say to no one in particular

That’s when a laugh was heard before yongguk appears from a distance

You breath a relief sigh when you see that its just him

“go back yongguk, I don’t need you here.” You whisper

“why are you so depressed? You know, this is not you 2 months back.” Yongguk said while taking a seat beside you, with a smirk.

“I know”

“so, don’t you want to do anything about it?” yongguk’s face changed

“if you couldn’t see it yet, I am so close to losing my control at the moment” you grit your teeth at every word

“how long has he been gone?” Yongguk’s question caught you off guard.

Instead of answering, you turn away, don’t want to look at him.

“why? I hit a bulls eye it seem ” yongguk smirk

You didn’t know what’s wrong but instead of wanting to punch yongguk as usual, you just feel like crying this time.

“I had enough of you and your craps about taunting me bang yongguk.”

So, you abruptly get up, trying to go back before yongguk yank you.

“why couldn’t you look into my eyes?” he ask

“let me go!” you try to yank your arm but his grip is too strong

“look at me han mae ri!” yongguk grip stronger on you and make you look at his eyes.

Your glare doesn’t scare him at all and right at that moment only one word could tell what he feels looking at your eyes.

HURT.

“that stupid moron didn’t contact you at all for these past 2 months?” yongguk feeling all nerve in him wanting to explode, looking at your eyes with so much of pain.

“HE DID!” you try to go against him

“I don’t buy you han mae ri”

“ I am not han mae ri! My sir name now is JUNG, bang yongguk!” you said

“huh! You should know it better han mae ri! How could you be back with him after everything that you went through for him? He gave you nothing but grief!”

“I am no longer a han!” you look straight into his eye.

Yongguk’s grip loosen before he finally let you go.

“do you think he really love you?” Yongguk’s jaw tighten

“I am his sovereign!”

“oh hell yeah someone would leave a girl he freaking love knowing she’s in danger for past 2 months without a contact at all. Oh hell yeah he loves you. I can clearly see how much he does.” Yongguk glare at you one last time before he walk away only to swirl into black smoke after a few.

Massaging your painful arm, you arrange step by step to walk back to your place.

You are barely holding yourself together right now or you would have break down. Yongguk was right, yunho has been out of radar for 2 months and can anyone even tell how much you are missing him.

You heard a faint snap behind you but thinking that it was yongguk, you let it be and just walk slowly.

Until a shadow abruptly stops in front of you.

“song jae rim!” your heart thumps loudly, recognizing the brother’s of Vian. You slowly staggered backwards only to feel more presence behind you. When you look back, its few of nomads that you know were working for Vian.

“long time no see, dark clan lady.” Jae rim said

“what do you want?”

“well, no need to be so defensive are we?” he smirk before nod a little and the two nomad behind you holds you

You nudge your elbow to one of the nomad ribs and punch the jaw of another before you starts sprinting away.

“not so fast lady..” your steps halted when someone nudge you from the left with a big impact, making you falls and scrap your face on the tar.

Cuts on your face sting but you abruptly stand and put on battling stance.

The two nomad came and you spare with them. You cause them few bruise but you can hear one or two of your bone broke through their punch.

A sudden slap make you fall onto the ground.

“you wasted my time lady. You shouldn’t have do that.” Jae rim came over and grab your jaw make you whince.

“let me go song jae rim!”

“well, it looks like your devil bodyguards aren’t around tonight..” jae rim circles you while you try to get away from the nomads hold “lover’s quarrel?”

“I don’t owe you any explanations!” you spat

“well, I couldn’t say the same to you lady. After all, yunho is not any better” he laugh

“what do you mean by that?”

“well, he left you didn’t he? Do you know where he is? Doing what? Withhhh….. whom?” he turn with an evil smile to you

You couldn’t answer him back at that because sincerely, you didn’t know.

“well, you are no fun nowadays. You are too weak. Ask yunho about Jin hee once he come back.” Jae rim gave you an insight in your mind before he left.

An insight of yunho, holding a woman, on bed, kissing her and.. he’s not wearing his necklace.

“Jin hee?” it couldn’t be yunho have someone else right? He wouldn’t do that right? HE WOULD NOT RIGHT? Your mind clutters.

“yun…. Yunho…” you hold your sovereign pendant. You don’t care abouthis plan, you don’t care about anything else anymore, you are going to call him back. You just want him back. You want him with you NOW!

“DAMN IT JUNG YUNHO! I WANT YOU BACK! NOW!”

Your sovereign pendant blink in red for few times, but it doesn’t seem like there’s a response from the other side. There’s no respond from yunho.

“you told me you would never take off the damn pendant!” you snatch your pendant from the necklace and throw it away.

“you told me you would be right here when I need you. You told me you will protect me!” you cried.

You are lying on the road on your own, with not only physical pain, but more than that, a deep cut inside. Your heart is torn.

You gather every ounce of your strength left and walk slowly to a house few block away from yours.

You knock, and the door open after few seconds

“noo-noona..”  zelo couldn’t contain his shock when he saw your tears stain face, cut and bruises on your face, some of your wound have a faint blood drop and run inside to call for others

Everyone come out and stare at you with shock

Yongguk was running and abruptly stop in front of you.

Upon seeing yongguk, you took a step closer to yongguk before finally looking into his eyes.

“bang yongguk..” you were holding back the tears and trying not to break down even though your eyes were already red and tears are threatening to fall.

“I need a hug” was all you could say before you start crying and without waiting for any second, yongguk rush and hug you tight.

Yongguk cast glance to the boys and everyone spreads, knowing what to do.

“its ok han mae ri.. I’m here.. and I love you.” He pats your back and kiss the top of your head.

“everything is going to be ok.. I’ll protect you..”

You hug him back just as tight and cry your heart out.

For a moment, you just don’t care, you just need someone. Who truly loves you. No matter what.


mae ri is back everyone!

but, not yunho \(O.O)/

gasp!

what is happening?

 

p/s: i'm sorry for the SO LONG HIATUS

thankful for each of your my precious readers who r still here wid The Dark Blood.

I'll start updating back n more frequently =)

see you on next update!