The Dark Blood 9

The Dark Blood

At Yunho’s villa:

“dude.. you sure you want to stay here with her and not with us?” yoochun asked as he is about to leave at the front door

“no yoochun.. we have been so distant.. a lot of things happened.. we need our space and time to get to each other back..” yunho said in a serious tone, both hands in his pocket “besides, I know jaejoong is not really happy with this and there’s a lot that I need to know and I’m gonna find it out from her.. and.. you know how stubborn she could get..” yunho smile at his last sentence.

Yoochun smiles back “don’t worry about jae.. you know all that his worried about is the safety of all of us.. and he worries about you more than everyone else.. that is just the deals..” yoochun pat yunho

“ok then, I would take my leave. Call me if anything is wrong ok?” yoochun get in his car and drove away.

Yunho close the main door and sigh. He sank onto the floor somehow, his back at the door.

Everything that has happened is just too much to handle, but he’s going to be strong. For you. For him. For the future with han mae ri in it.

Like its right on cue, he heard a groan of pain thanks to his sensitive hearing senses as so he teleport himself to the master bedroom of his villa at the second floor, right at where you are.

“I told you not to do things on your own han mae ri. You’re still weak.” Yunho sits beside you who are wearing an unsatisfied look. He then pours you a glass of water and held it for you.

You glance away and throw your looks away opposite to his direction.

“I love you.” Yunho said

You turn abruptly to his voice only to have him a centimeter away from you, taking your sharp breath away. You hold your breath to this closeness that you once used to.

“please don’t be so stubborn mae ri. I don’t want you to fall sick than you already are.” He lean closer to you. Yours and his lips a breath away, with his intimidating demeanor, you felt his hot breath on your lips, sending you in an utter shock, with nervous but yet.. kind of looking forward to what is he going to do next.

This closeness feels new to you, yunho never are this taunting. Well at least not before all the tragedy between the two of you happened. You somehow crave for his kiss, to feel his lips on yours again. This taunting game is doing no good to you.

Yunho seems to notice this new sensation that you are feeling, worried at one side of your reaction, while on the other couldn’t deny how you seems to be affected by this taunting therefore he enjoy it more. But in the deepest of his heart, no one knows how he struggle to not just crash his lips for a deep kiss. Oh how he miss that. How he miss you.

“wat-ter..” you managed to stutter and while doing so, your lips gracing on his lips twice, sending a warmth sensation throughout your bodies.

Whereas for yunho.. he’s burning in desire. But glad that at last you talk to him.

He smile, pull himself back and handing you a glass of water he had pour back then.

You look down onto the bed, worried if you were to look into his eyes again, you would be lost just like just now.

You sip the water slowly, before resting your back as yunho put pillow behind you at the bed head.

“how come I’m here?” you look at everywhere but him

Yunho lean forward, closer to you “why would you whisper? Do you still feel so weak?” he’s getting worried somehow, at the same time knowing that you are avoiding his gaze.

“I-I still feel weak.. but, better..” you said

“why am I here? And.. this white dress is definitely not mine..” you said while pointing to the white dress hanging nicely on your body right now.

“as why you are here, well.. obviously, I teleport you here.. and for the dress, I bought it for you, so I let you wear it..” yunho said casually

“what? So who help me to change?” you startled

“who else? Me of course..” yunho shrug his shoulder

Your eyes bulge as you blush, as warmth creeps on your cheek turning into rosy pink

“how-how could u..?” you stutter

“why not? You are my wife.. my sovereign..” he said, right hand your hair and caress your cheek. “now if you’re done drinking, I’ll head to kitchen and prepare for your lunch..” he said, smile and teleport himself down at the kitchen, leaving you with your thoughts. He know that you would need some alone time now.

“he-he kne-knew..” the words escaped your mouth with choked breath and tears that falls down unknowingly to you. Your heavy breath changed to a small sobs before you lay down on your back on the bed, covering your mouth with the blanket, crying.

“what am I supposed to do when you came to know about this and now are taking care of me like this yunho ah?” you said slowly within your sobs “what am I supposed to do to push you away from me so that I can still protect you? What am I supposed to do when you treat me this well? What am I supposed to do when I should push you away but my heart is resisting me to do so? What would become to all of my efforts to protect you all this while?” you sobs louder.

Little did you know.. yunho downstairs stay alert at his hearing senses, steps to get you when you starts sobbing come to halt as he didn’t know if it would be right for him to go to you, offering comfort  or to just give you a space.

“last time.. this is the last time I’m letting you crying alone silently han mae ri.. there will be no next time..” he said before turning his back to the direction to your room from downstairs and proceed to kitchen to prepare for lunch.


You stir awake at the touch you feel your hair, and when your eyes flutter open, you see yunho beside you on the bed, left arm cross behind his head as a pillow, right hand your hair, eyes gazing deeply into your eyes.

You gulp at the closeness and this foreign feeling and sensation you have been feeling.

“you feel better now after crying?” he asked which come out as a whisper

He didn’t know why he is behaving like that either.. he decided to take everything slow and let you come to him by time, but he just can’t keep himself away from you, away from comforting you, away from being by your side. Not after what did he hear when you sobs to your sleep.

Most probably, all that he could feel now is, his heart hurting to your sobbing sound that still clearly playing in his mind.

For some reason, you don’t want to look away either. Now that he knows the fact that you are his wife, you wonder if anything could change. You hurt each other too much to be coming back to the starting point.

Without you knowing, your hand raise up, caressing his cheek, sending him on euphoria for he never expect this from you. His hands which your hair just now stop instantly as he is too shocked by what you did.

“jung yunho..” you said slowly, tears building up at the corner or your eyes. Yunho anticipated your next word.

“my love…my husband.. my sovereign..” tears falling down from your eye lids “how have you been without me?”

Yunho tears fall this time. All the feeling that emerge in his heart, is too overwhelming. too warmth, so happy.

He lean his forehead with yours, wiping your tears with his right thumb, getting close and kiss your forehead tenderly. He then rested his forehead on yours again, both of you drowning in emotions and tears.

“you asked me how I have been doing without you?” yunho smile in tears “I’ve been missing you..” his last words mixing in tears and croaked voiced as he leans in and kiss you tenderly.

He nibbles on your lips slowly, tenderly like he scared you are going to disappear anytime, like nothing else matter in his life right now.

You kiss him back tenderly, sensing his sincerity, hoping he would feel yours too.

Your sweet, tender kiss change to be more passionate as both of you pouring all the feelings showing each other the shower of love you have for each other.

The kiss then develops to be the blissful night for both of you for the first time, feeling exactly how much you have love each other all this while behind all the pretense of the hating and killing each other.

As well as to realize how foolish the two of you are to have been coming this far just to admit how much you have love each other.

 


awww~~dont you think yunho and _______ (you) are so sweet? :P

I cried writing this chapter too.. hehehe

 

ok, here's the triple update for ya since it have been quite a while..

so, I hope it pays off your awaits ^^

will update more soon!