The Dark Blood 22

The Dark Blood

“don’t even start with it han mae ri. I am so furious that we are living separately already.” Yunho fume while you only chuckles at him.

He turn and out the boxes he have physically teleport to your new place. Or how human mention it, home.

“oh come on yun..” you back hug him and kiss his broad shoulder.

He sigh “ I don’t want us to live separately.. please consider again..” he plead somehow when he turn around and look into your eyes.

“you’ll do fine yun..” you ensure him as you try to sooth him with a kiss.

He sigh.

Obviously he know too that this would be the best decision but oh man he so don’t want to stay afar from you.

“you can always teleport to me. Anytime that you want.” You palm-faced him as he already pouting, looking at the tile down at your feet.

“anytime?” he hug you

“anytime yun.” You caress his back

“when did you say you ask yoochun for this place again?” he look at you scrutinizingly.

“hurmm about that..” you chuckles

“ish.” He nudge your head a little.

“if you get the guys to do things for you again without me knowing, I’ll snap their throat.” He threatened, pinching your nose.

“haha you wont..” you run roll your tongue out, teasing him  but before you could run, he grab you in his arm thanks to his fast speed and your SLOWness.

He hold you tight in his embrace.

“humph this is not fair. Considering that I’m a mundane now I can never beat your speed.” You complain, pouting

“well, it put me on ease somehow. That you wouldn’t be able to run away from me anymore.” Yunho caress your cheek

“just make sure you go to the training place as we schedule okay?” you nod

“and wait for changmin or woobin to fetch you up, don’t leave by yourself.”

“I got it yunho. Its been like the 100th time you’ve been telling it to me.” You whine

“I’m just worry babe..”

“I’ll be careful I promise. Besides, yoochun, junsu and few more peoples are going to be around me right? Ha neul too. what are you worried for? The Vian’s wouldn’t get to here just to get me don’t they?”

“that’s what I’m hoping for babe.” Yunho rest his forehead on yours.

He feel so desperate at the moment. The urge to keep you and protect you right by his side is engulfing but he have to go to few places in order to gather information about mundane and also to go against the Vian’s. He is torn in between now.

“yun..” you call

“hurmm..”

You can feel his desperateness so you take a step further and kiss him assuring him that you will be fine when he is not here.

The moment you nib on his lip is the moment yunho feel more fragile at the thought he might wont see you for a quite while of a time.

He kiss you back just as passionately, keeping you tight in his embrace still, not wanting to let go.

After a while, his raging breath calm down as you sweetly and calmly kiss him.

When you sense that he is okay now, you caress his cheek with your thumb.

“I’ll miss you so damn much too yun.” He look up at you, smiling

“and I’ll be here.. all fine and secure.. until you come back..” you peck his lips again.

“that sound so promising somehow.” Both of you giggles at your high-schoolers like antique and share a tight hug.

“be safe okay?” he said

You just nod and decided to just follow yunho’s flow.

He kiss your forehead, when a knock on the door is heard outside.

“yunho I think we have to move to the café now.”

“ok dude, we are coming.”

You just smile when yunho look back at you.

“ok lets get to this coffee house that you EAGERLY want to run while you are being here.” He said jockingly.

“I just want to earn my own money yun.”

“what for? I have enough for us to last another 1000 generation.”

Oh shut up yun, we’ve talked about this. We have to at least make it see like I’m a human here okay?” you roll your eyes.

He just roll his eyes but laugh after that.

Both of you leave the house and walk to the café that is located in front of ha neul’s university.

“so you’re going to walk to here everyday?” yunho ask as he open the café door.

“oh come on yunho, its just 10 min walking distance, let me get some of what is it yoochun said? Cardiovascular exercise?”

“oh keep it at it you two love bird, we are running out of time because this fool here wouldn’t stop worrying about you.” Yoochun smack yunho back, earning your giggles.

“so hana, ha neul will come over when ever she can and her place is also not really far from yours, it just take 20 minutes drive away so you can call her up anytime or maybe better if you just crash her place so that this DUDE beside me wouldn’t worried so much about you.” Yoochun explains

“thanks yoochun, you already do too much for me.” You smile

“its okay.. but how are you dealing with this café alone?” yoochun ask while yunho inspect the café vicinity so that he could be at ease to leave you alone.

“some words have came.. I’ve called few of them down here.” You said whisperingly hoping yunho wouldn’t caught it by his sharp ear.

“you called them?” yoochun shocked at that.

“one of the best method to hide is to keep your enemy close to you yoochun.”

“but what if yunho knows? A big blood bath is bound to happen mae ri.” Yoochun is worried now.

“they wouldn’t do anything to me, that’s I’m sure of. I called some.. whom I can trust. Whom I know.. would even betray for me.”

Yoochun couldn’t help but frown at this. He didn’t like this at all. Han mae ri is juggling with fire in her palms.

“okay.. everything is fine but you better be careful in getting some workers to run this café okay?” yunho waist hug you.

“ok dude we got to move. Jae already move with Jina along.”

“to the northern?” you ask

“yeah.. to our old men at the northern.”

Everyone sigh.

“don’t worry guys.. we’ll work this out.” Yunho suddenly said, making both you and yoochun smile.

“I’ve let changmin know, he will fetch you tonight for the battle training.” You just nod.

“I’ll give you guys a minute..” yoochun said before he make his way out and stay outside of the café.

Both of you bath in silent as yunho hug you tightly.

“we’ll do fine babe.. we’ll be fine.. and I’ll be back soon.” He said as he caress your back.

You nod and unknowingly a tears roll down.

“if there’s a thing I really hate about becoming a mundane, it is these tears that I couldn’t control.” You pout, earning yunho laugh.

He kiss the tears stain and rub his thumb against your tears.

“you know what to do when you need me.” He touch the pendant he have just gave to you.

It’s a white clan’s treasured gift. It works as a drop of blood of the white clan leader and his sovereign is kept inside, it works like a buzzer for each other.

You touch the pendant and nod.

“you too yun. Never take off yours okay?” you look into his eyes.

“never babe.”

“I’ll come back once in a while. Be safe.”

“you too.”

Both of you seal a kiss when yoochun knocks the glass window.

“I gotta go..”

“be safe..” you last words before you watch yunho disappearing with yoochun.

-

“that’s it? You’re going to her??” his friend shout at him

“she call for me! She must need me so much that she have desperately request so that I could go down to her!” he said as he take few of his thing and put it in a bag

“Hyung! What about the Elders?” their maknae interrupt

“just tell them I’m going to the southern for the work they are making me do!” he’s in rush. She call for him. No way he is letting her call unanswered.

“bang yongguk get your head straight! She is jung yunho sovereign! Do you even know what are you getting yourself into?”

“jung daehyun.. let my hand go.” Yongguk threatening look make daehyun let his arm go somehow.

“I am very well aware daehyun.”

“but hyung if the elders know, they might hunt for you for they think you would have betray them!” zelo speak again

“leader hyung, daehyun is right in this. You shouldn’t leave.” Youngjae speak this time.

“I’m leaving. Who want to follow me may come and who won’t, can stay here. Make your choice.” Yongguk finalise his word as he zip his bag and get his jeans jacket and even put on his black cap.

All others exchanging look, didn’t know what to do.

“I’m coming with you.” Daehyun said startling everyone

“if she ever try to play with you, I’ll kill her.” He finish his line.

Daehyun words burn in yongguk ear and he instantly pass by others and strangle daehyun.

“you wont even touch her! Do you get me?” yongguk tighten his grasp on daehyun throat, making daehyun’s face reddened.

“HYUNG!” jongup and youngjae pull yongguk but he wouldn’t budge

“bang yongguk!” himchan yell his thunderous voice and finally, yongguk let dae hyun go making the latter sprawl on the floor, gasping for air.

“I’d tell you one last time, anybody to harm her, no matter brother or not, I’ll kill you.” Yongguk last word before he make his way out of the chamber.

“just what on earth getting into him?” zelo ask in his stutters.

Everyone is in shock.

“he is crazy bastard! He is going to get all of us killed!” daehyun yell in anger.

Himchan just keep quiet, taking measure about what should they do now.


any yunmaeri shippers here? *^^*

n wow bang yongguk & BAP in tha house yo!

anyone can smell a thunderstrom coming by??