The Dark Blood 12

The Dark Blood

At white clan’s residence:

“you’re alone yunho?” Jina said as she gest yunho to take a seat in the hall

Yunho just nod “where’s jae and the others?”

“jae will come down in 5, yoochun is at his warehouse, junsu is still down the town.” Jina answer, handing glass of juice to yunho which he accept gladly, gulping down almost half of it.

“you came..” Jae said as he pat yunho’s shoulder, walking past him, taking a seat beside Jina.

Yunho nod.

“what’s wrong? You look so uneasy..”

Yunho begin telling everything to yunho and Jina and they were soon join by Yoochun who swirl his way in because his pendant has been vibrating red until the moment he steps into the hall and join the conversation.

“jae.. I need some of your men to find out what’s the committee are really on.. we should at least get to know what do they want in order for us to get ready for anything, shouldn’t we?” yunho said

“so, where’s mae ri?” Jina concern

“I came after putting her to sleep.. which is really hard to do. Trust me, all that she want to do is to have a sparring training.” Yunho massage his temple.

 “can’t blame her though.. you know how independent she was, now that she’s losing it all, her brother are at stake.. and you know well how her pride are dabbing in the way..” yoochun said, crossing his leg together as he lean back on the sofa

“maybe we should visit yunho villa..” Jina suggest, making everyone turn their gaze on her.

“perhaps when I see her, I could see a thing or two you know..” she nods “besides, girls to girls talk must be what she need the most now..” Jina rationale, earning nods from everyone, agreeing to her.


At yunho villa:

“mae ri..” yunho call out as soon as he gets into the villa.

He make his way to the kitchen counter and put down the groceries that he has just bought.

“mae ri!” he shout, making his way to the hall, looking for you. When he fail, he focus on his hearing senses, trying to hear your voice but you are definitely not in the villa.

“just where did she go to?” he’s worried

 Just when he’s about to swirl into his black shadow form, he heard the front door click open.

“mae ri..” he said as he rush to front door, only to find changmin carrying unconscious you in his arm

“what happened to her?” yunho rush to him, taking you from changmin’s arm, panicked.

“maybe you should put her on bed first.. I’ll be here..” changmin suggest

Yunho teleport himself with you in his arm to your bedroom, placing you slowly onto the bed, sighing at the bruise at your cheekbone, blood stain at the corner of your lips, and your dirty bandage on your right hand for it have been mixed with dirt and soil. He remove your bang to the side of your face and spread his palm in a direction of a small towel and it fly right away into his palm.

He dab it slowly on your sweaty forehead. He gets a change of clothes for you, first aid kit from the bathroom just by swirling and waving his hand to the direction of where it is and it all came floating on air and rest well onto the bed as he directed his hand to.

He then changed your clothes for you after he wipe your sweaty body with the damp towel that he rinse in a bucket of water before he put the ointment creams at the corner of your lips, and at several cuts around your chin, arms and shin. He even changed your bandage for you.

When he’s about to leave, you grab his forearm in your sleep.

Yunho sigh again, placing your arm by your side and kissing your forehead before he leave to downstairs.


“I hate it when she’s on a very defensive mode like this.. she’s suffering..” yunho clench a fist.

 “want something to drink?” yunho asked as he open the fridge

“anything would be fine..” changmin reply and sit at the kitchen counter

Yunho hand him a glass of juice.

“ she came to us for sparring..”

“I figured that out.” Yunho said “but, do you have to really hit her? You know she don’t have any power on her right now, plus a broken arm..” he raised his tone a bit.

“you know her better than anyone else. We tried our best not to cause her any harm but you know the rush.. warewolf is not good at controlling the speed, so you know the momentum when a hit gets to her.” Changmin explains, knowing well that yunho do understand somehow.

“she ask my help for her battle training..”

“no need for that.. I’ll be a much better help, so don’t be concern about it..” yunho protest

“I’m not taking orders from you jung yunho.. you are no one to me..” changmin smirk, making yunho glare at the latter.

“so you are saying that you are still going for the battle training with her?” yunho raise an eyebrow, arm crossed on his chest

“if that’s what she want..”

“you better get kyuhyun for that..” yunho suggesting

“no.. kyuhyun is still struggling to control his death blow, you don’t want mae ri to be accidentally knocked out don’t you?”

“this little piece of crap..” yunho charging forward, holding changmin collar

“maybe what you should do now is to convince her that you can be her better sparring better than me..” changmin pull down yunho’s hand and leave.

“argh.. I’m supposed to be enjoying my honeymoon but here I am, deprived upon the sparring battle issue.” Yunho growl

“that’s the price you have to pay for han mae ri, jung yunho..” a voice said, yunho turn only to find a smirking yoochun, jae, jina and junsu.

Yunho turn around but changmin is no longer in sight.

“oh man I’m glad you guys came.” They pump fist each other and hug. “I’m dying here..”

“where’s  our sister in law?” jae here

“upstairs, unconscious..” yunho said as all of them take a seat at the living hall.

“eh?” junsu shrieked

“she went for a sparring battle training at the tribe’s place..”

“tribes place? You mean the warewolf?” jae asked

Yunho nod to the fact

“as expected, han mae ri..” yoochun laugh instead

“you should be helping me with this dude instead of laughing..” yunho throw the small cushion on yoochun face, making everyone laugh

“is she okay? I have this abilities to heal you know..” yoochun shrug his shoulder, chuckling

Yunho just roll his eyes, all irritated.

“let me be the one who check on her..” Jina said, smiling and going upstairs.

“how is it jae? Any info regarding the committee move?” yunho throw a question as sson as Jina disappear to the other floor

“uncle sehun is right, they are going to press on this issue in order to separate mae ri from kyuhyun.” Jae said

“damn.. and here she is already struggling.. I don’t want her to live this kind of living. She’s dying at every moment.” Yunho clasp both of his hand together, elbow on thigh, chin on clasp hands.

“they are going to take this chance to separate the white clan from the dark clan, they might even oppose to the fact that both of you are married and I predict that they will chase her out to the town.”

“I’ll cut the throat of these committees one day..” yunho blew an angry breath.

“maybe we should start finding a house for her at the twon..” jae said

“no jae.. she’s my wife.. she belongs with me.. no one can do this to us! Not when we finally get together after all these year of suffering!” black smoke swirling around yunho, eyes changing blazing red, dark vibe evolving around him, the sofa near him were thrown backwards.

“jung yunho! This is not about the time for you to lose control!” yoochun said, taking his place beside yunho, channeling the blue beam to yunho circle of vibe in hope to tone it down. Jae and junsu were on standby stance too.

“this is what the committee are waiting for.. for you to lose your head and control!” jae charge to yunho, sending him flying backwards, to the outside lawn, nearing the lake.

“get yourself in control yunho!” junsu plead while holding yunho back

Yunho dark vibe emitting even darker.

“jung yunho!” jaejoong sent another blow, right to yunho’s heart, which throw yunho on his back, coughing.

“yunho stop!” the dark vibe circling him vanish bit by a bit when you hug him tight.

Everyone gasp, shocked at the sight.

“all the noise and when the house were like it’s on the verge of an earthquake did she get up, rushing downstairs only to see you throw a blow at yunho..” jina explains

“its amazing.. on how she control yunho’s power..” junsu’e eye bulge

“I know right.. this is very rare..” yoochun said

“now will both of you get up, let’s go inside and sit for a decent talk and gathering?” jae said, both hands of hip “and please.. stop trying to get yourself kill can you? Both of you!” jae shout, shook his head for twice, leaving both of you and yunho outside, when the others follow him inside.

 


hey guys, so glad that one of u actually upvoted The Dark Blood!

A shoutout for SHINHWAENGLAND!!! <33333

xD