The Dark Blood 14

The Dark Blood

Vian castle:

“welcome in.. the lords from dark clans..” a guy in the middle of the big hall said at the guest the castles invited today.

“I’m honored to be here, facing the committees, Song Jae rim ssi.” the guy saying it with a bow, right hand crossed his chest, as a sign of respect when the other two following right behind him follow his action.

“well.. of course you should, kim woobin. No dogs were ever invited into the castle. Ever. Before.”  Said a guy who descend the stairs in a snobbish manner.

When the words said, woobin hissed in anger.

“I wouldn’t advice you to do this. He is a new bred, he is not really good in controlling the boiling blood. YET.” The one behind woobin just now steps front, face to face to the one who throw out the nasty words, eyes remain calm.

“well well well look who we have here jae rim, its yesung the awfully calm legendary warewolf who self control ing lacking that he once, killed his wife.” Replied the one who feels awfully sick at the sight of yesung threatening the committees.

The other two who came with yesung, throw looks on him, shocked , but more than that feels their heart stung with grief at the newly discovered fact.

The bitter fact got yesung swallow the bitter lump he thought bile he felt in his throat, but never let his expression change. He then removed his cap, eye stoning into the one who mock him with the fact.

“well, long time no see you betrayer. The excitement I felt when I rip your hands off you still fuzzing inside of me, Song seung heon.” Yesung close up the gap between the two making the latter eyes blaze in red.

“ok guys cut it off. We don’t want any blood bath inside of the castle now don’t we?” the other guys finally raise his of from the chair, closing the book he was reading when the bloody argument were too noisy and distracted him.

“maybe we should be introduce to the only lady in the tribes now shouldn’t we?” he asked while taking the lady hand and kiss top of her hand

“very much of an absurdly manner and ethics I can see there..” the lady smirk, making the one with the smug taken aback.

“I’m chaerin, kim heechul.” Chaerin said, yanking her hands back, glaring at the man in front of him.

“wow. Feisty.. I like feisty.” Compliment heechul, the girl in front of him taking a toll on his interest.

“where’s the other two of you? What’s the occasion with the invitation?” yesung said on a stern voice.

He hated this, he hated them. He want to get this done with and get away from this sick place.

He never want to come in the first place but since the committee invited both woobin and chaerin to the castles, the fact doesn’t rest well with him.

He knows whatever reasons there are behind this, it is just wrong.


At town:

“why are we even doing this in the first place? I wont be amused if yunho came slaughtering us later..” Junsu said furiously towards the leisurely walking yoochun with both hands in pocket, whistling like nothing is wrong.

“don’t worry.. she asked us to do this, I’m sure she has a plan.” Yoochun said while turning a knob into the house

“and since when do we have to listen to her like its an order? I don’t like this yoochun.” Junsu stated the matter of a fact.

Yoochun finally take off his shades, inspecting the small but seems cozy house.

“you know you don’t have a choice in this junsu.”

“but why? I am not taking orders from the lady of dark clan!” junsu rage in anger.

“Kim junsu.. I call this helping friend out instead.” Yoochun’s tone changed, irritated at Junsu.

Junsu is just so hard to decipher, he could be all sweet, kind at a time but all cruel, murderous at another.

“whatever that you said, but you can’t deny that this is so going to up later. With she coming into the clan, everything is just so up! We never know when the committees are coming to cut our throats!” Junsu spite and get out from the house.

Yoochun sigh at the tense. He know it too, he knew it very well. But he couldn’t bring himself to hate the woman who save his best friend, that he thought as a blood brother. Not when she even went to the extent of swapping her life, in an agreement that no one knows but he had just learned when he made a trip to the black ocean yesterday. He shocked to the fact he discovered and hope his best friend are stable enough and are back to his right mind the moment he learn what she did in order to save him and his dad. At that moment, yoochun know that everything would be too late.

No going back, no way out. Its just a pure bloodbath. He knew how yunho is going to react to the fact.

When he went to clarified with her, her face fell and there’s only one things that she plead him to do for her. This. And this is what is he doing right now.

Yoochun snap out of his thought when his phone buzz.

“oh hi ha neul.. oppa in the town right now, would be around your college for some time, so.. wanna date me?” he smirk when the girls on the line screams in happiness.

-

“so oppa.. what brought you here?” ha neul walk beside yoochun who’s inspecting a shop lot at the corner end of the building in front of ha neul’s college.

“oppa miss my little dongsaeng so I came for a visit.. can’t i?” yoochun said, tapping her nose

“aish.. oppa, drop your playboy act on me before I rat you to jae oppa..” ha neul replied cheekily while laughing “and I can obviously see that you are not here because of me though..” she pouts at the end

“aigoo my sister is so cute pouting.. don’t show your pouty face to just any men okay.. I don’t want them to line upp trying to hit you up.”

“tchh.. as if no one know I’m taken okay..” ha neul said, raising her right hand, showing the glimmering ring on her finger

“tchhh… as if you are wearing wedding ring.. its just a couple ring you know..” yoochun retorted “and when you are at it, you should have ask junsu to buy you a more sparkling, fancy one, what’s with this unattractive ring with his name carved in.. tchhh..”

“oppa!!” ha neul slap yoochun biceps lightly earning laughter from the latter.

“kim ha neul right?” the sibling stop playing and turn to their back

“oh I was right.. how are you?” said the boy who smile sweetly at her.

“oh sanghee ah.. I’m doing fine.. how are you coping with school?” ha neul asked

“well, it’s a whole different system than what we have in my town so yeah it stealing my life a bit to get adjusted.”

Yoochun eye the boy somehow, something about this boy ticked him off.

“maybe its because you are new, you will be fine once you adapt.” Ha neul reassurance calm sanghee somehow.

“hurmm… I hope so.. by the way..” sang hee stutters a bit, rubbing the back part of his head “do you have any time this evening? wanna catch a movie together?” sang hee invites, making yoochun cross his arm on his chest, eyeing this boy who don’t even bother to say hi to him who was standing right beside his sister.

“ermm… I don’t think so though I’m sorry, my brother is here for a visit so I would be spending time with him.” Ha neul said, linking arm with yoochun

“oh really.. oh hi hyung..” he bow a bit to yoochun and yoochun just smile for a bit

“I’m sorry sang hee ah.. what about some other time?” ha neul feels bad about it somehow

“its ok don’t worry about me, have a pleasant evening. I gotta rush back now, bye.” Sang hee said as he didn’t wait for ha neul to reply and just make his way out of there, shoulder brushing yoochun’s somehow, with a glance that yoochun can’t seem to read.

Yoochun rack his mind to try to figure out the boys as he know something really is off with the boy but fails.

“oppa!” yoochun startle and falls out of his trance as ha neul yell a little

“yah oppa just where are your mind off wondering to? I’m hungry! Let’s go and eat..”

“yah.. you don’t have to yell at me.. aish you big baby..” yoochun taking ha neul’s hand before walking away with her heading to a chicken place that she like so much.

“don’t let junsu know that you are cheating on him..” yoochun warn

“what?? Oppa I’m not cheating! Sang hee is just a friend!” ha neul claimed, face flushed

“you know, it doesn’t goes well as being a friend with junsu territorial attitude.” Yoochun remind, making ha neul sigh in her seat. “and, I don’t really like that boy either..”

“oppa.. told you he is just a friend..”

“he’s clearly hitting on you.”

“oppa..”

“ha neul.. I’m a guy.. I know his very intention..”

“why? Did you read his mind too? oppa please stop with the mind reading.. I cant befriend with anyone if you guys go around reading everyone’s mind..” ha neul keep on blabbering while yoochun snap at one fact.

He cant read sang hee’s mind.. that’s why he feel something is off with him earlier. He cant read his very thought. Not even what his heart is saying. Nothing. Absolute silent.

“what is that boy name again?” yoochun asked

“sang hee.. choi sang hee..” ha neul sigh again “oppa please don’t go around poking into his background.. he is just a boy who just transfer here 2 weeks back.”

“2 weeks back. Choi sang hee” yoochun mind circling an orbit of thought trying to figure out what is it with Choi.Sang.Hee.


 

“why are you even out here?” said the guy who sat beside the other one on a coast rock

“I need some fresh air to heal..” he answer half-heartedly

“not because you are thinking of her?”

“don’t start dae..” making the latter smirk in annoyance

“its truth isn’t it?” daehyun asked “you only warn me with the ‘dae’ when you are off trance of your thought..”

“if you just came out here to taunt me, then get your the off here because that would be the last thing I would ever want to deal with right at the moment.”

“don’t have to be so offended now don’t we?” daehyun laugh bitterly “don’t poison yourself buddy.. because last time I checked, she changed her surname already.”

Daehyun words sting but he knew better to put a façade rather than showing he is bother with it.

“don’t worry buddy because last time I checked, the only feelings left is resentment and the need to avenge.”  He spite the words out one by one.

 


 

wow wow wow!

now some of you have thought that sang hee is just some minor character dont you? so what's with yoochun couldn't read his mind? xP hehehe

can any of your figure out anything that's happening in this chapter?

wohoot! sit back tight guys, the roller coaster are taking its course very soon! :p

comments are loved! upvote if you can too!

hope you liking the double update!

love all of u! *mmuahx* :D