The Dark Blood 1

The Dark Blood

One by one car creeps into the dark forest, serving the invitation received upon the white clan’s direct descendent wedding. Although against by white clan’s committee, however, after several ups and downs finally the committee decided to let the wedding go on.

It’s a bright windy day in the dark forest, some guest arrived by car, nonetheless the countless black shadow swirl almost in every side of the forest for those who just teleport themselves for those whose with earth abilities. Some even reached by their dark blood wings, as fastest as wind are.

Hundreds of white butterfly roams around for those who are from the bride’s side.  White frills dangling around in every corner of the wedding stage, white rose with dripping blood everywhere as the main theme.

The main woody hall is filled with people, all looking bright pale. A tall, bright-pale-diamond like guy, all prepared in his wedding suit in a room of a guesthouse located in the dark forest , shining even more when sunlight shone on him. He wave his hand to the artic bowl filled with water and then directed it to the wall, making all the water spurred contemplated, forming a river like mirror, reflecting himself.

“Nervous much dude?” Another tall, well built man enter the room with a smirk, soon resting his hand on the groom’s shoulder, looking at the mirror together making the groom smile widely.

“tell me who won’t..” the groom sheepishly smile

“just relax will ya?”

“yunho, are the committee’s all here yet?” the groom furrowed his eyebrow

“jae.. even if they are all here, I won’t let them mess up with ANYTHING on your wedding day.. you are the direct descendent, they sure don’t want to get their heart feel how sharp my claws are. Don’t worry.. your best men is here.” Yunho dabbing his chest proudly

“yeah right, even if they want to ruin my wedding but…  no one would mess up with the destroyer..” jaejoong click his middle finger and thumb together making the river-like mirror flows back into the artic bowl.

“hyung! Palli.. you want your butterfly to wait for you for how long? Or should I inform everyone that the wedding is cancel as what does the committees want?” a red hair guy smirk from across the room

As fast as wind are, yunho hand’s clench on that man’s throat with his eyes dazzling in red. Choking, the red hair guy’s face turned all red, resisting the strong force.

“chill man.. let him go.. he’s joking..” jaejoong pat yunho’s shoulder, making the dazzling red eye disappear bit by bit “and you Kim Junsu, don’t ever provoke the destroyer when he’s determined on something.. you know he’s is still recovering and still working on to control his dark side.”

“oh.. arasso..” Junsu pout as soon as Yunho’s hand loosen “I’m sorry.. I’m just joking.. palli! All the guests are here, did you know how many butterfly are out there? Let’s just teleport..” Junsu wiggles his eyebrow

“dickhead, you are travelling with me..”

“hey chun.. I am waiting for you to come then only to teleport..” jae hug him and junsu pout. Yunho smile too.

“congrats on your wedding man.. and I saw your butterfly..” yoochun lean to his ear “she’s beautiful..”

“ayyyy….” Everyone said synchronizing. All of them laugh.

“should we go now?” Yunho ask. Jae’s nod..

Yoochun damp his hand on Junsu’s shoulder and they walk out together, followed by Yunho.

Jae’s step stop, turning back, hissing.. “I know you are there.”

The dark shadow beside the mirror rooms wall become visible as the owner emerges to its human form

“congrats..” his husky voice voice out but he never look at Jae

“I appreciate it that you came..” Jae walks to him but the man retreated.

“I think this will be it.. I’ll just roam around before anyone from the clan spot me” the man walk away when Jae suddenly teleport himself in front of him, blocking his path.

“no.. I need you to help me out.. I’m sure they gonna do something today..” Jae turn back with both of his arm resting entertwined behind him.

“but… they promis-- ”

“you know how vampire talks are, promises means nothing.. even if someone from white clan wont, you seems to be forgetting the dark clan as well as your kind..” Jaejoong turn around with a sarcastic smile

“ just help me to look out the area..” Jaejoong pat his shoulder and teleport to Yunho’s side at the wedding stage

“where did you come from?” Yunho is curious

“ no where..” Jaejoong turn around “ its surely a crowd today..” throwing his looks to hundreds of people sitting on the wood seat in front of the stage, along the aisle, some of them were chatting around, when some more holding their glass to the red fountain flowing from the dark melon tree

“who did that?” Yoochun join them

“me obviously, who else..” Junsu smirk

“how many did you kill?” Yoochun ask

“just.. maybe.. enough for our whole population to drink as for now?” junsu looking at his snizzling long nails with each other, smirk formed.

“hate to admit it, but you are sure the only one who can do that which is nearing my ability..” Yunho said

“you are still recovering and you cant even control your power properly..” yoochun said, sensing Yunho’s dark side instinct. Yoochun can feel his pendant vibrating indicating the presence of the dark side. He hold it with his other hand because it blink with red.

Jae know what is happening.. “junsu, stop provoking him.. if he is about to lose control and ruin my wedding.. don’t forget what am I able to do to you..” Jae send a dark beam gaze to Junsu.

“should we start now?” a highest  rank committee member ask

Jaejoong  nod.

“ladies and gentlemen..” Yoochun start as he stand on the aisle carved from a black dimmed stone

“ we are here today, gathering all the white clan’s, welcoming all the butterfly clan.. for the wedding of the direct descendent of white clan with the main lady of  butterfly clan”

Everyone applause and with that all the butterfly swirl forming their human shape, smiling, touched with the warm welcome although they know how much white clan are against this wedding.

“and with that, we shall have our bride walking on the aisle to our direct descendent..” Yoochun smile, Junsu stand beside him. Yunho somehow disappear when a beautiful butterfly swirl and change into her human form, forming a pretty lady with a big beautiful eye covered by birdcage veil, holding a frilly white flower gave by her bridesmaid followed behind her, holding the trail of her dress.

Her beauty make all the vampire hook their eye on her which makes Jaejoong feel all uncomfortable with their eyes fixing on his women. While the vampiress being all jealous especially for those who ever dreamt to be a direct descendent mate.

He then cough, making each vampire’s turn back their attention to the wedding stage, acknowledging that she is his.

While the beautiful lady walk on the aisle, somehow the dark forest is lite up with thousand of firefly which make everyone surprised with their presence, and thousand of flowers naturally fall slowly everywhere..

As she get on stage, Jaejoong walk to her, smiles to his heart content looking at his bride, holding their hand together tightly in front of everyone, they look at each other’s eye.

“ my dear Yoon Ji Na.. finally this day has come.. no words can describe how am I feeling now,  and here we are, after everything that we had together.. today.. witness by every single thing which is presence, I vow that from this moment, this second, my all is devoted to you, everything that is coming through you, have to go through me first, and here, with a vow of a dark blood..” Jaejoong little finger claws merge and he cut of his wrist and let his dark blood drip, never taking his eye of her, kneeling on one knee, “will you be my other half?”

The crowd went bizarre for they never seen Jaejoong, the direct descendent even bowing his head to anyone and for they know what does a dark blood vow mean.

His heart which is beating in a rapid pace, suddenly melt with touch when tears trickling down her beauty face.

“I do.. but you will never be my shade.. as you are my other half, no matter what is coming within us, we’ll face it together, from now, we are.. one..”  Ji Na hold Jaejoong up and they seal their lips together, making everyone claps and stand.. Yoochun  being the healer he is, run to Jae and heal Jae’s cut

“I love you, so don’t you ever do that again..” Ji Na lightly punch Jae’s arm. Jae smile widely “but I love you more..” Jae lean forward and kiss his bride

Yunho soon appeared..

“its all your doing am I right? How did you make all those firefly obey you?” Junsu ask.. Yunho just smirk in return

“JAE OPPA!!!!!” a beautiful lady in silver beam dress run towards the wedding aisle

“He neul ah..” everyone turn, surprised

Soon following their gaze they spotted dark shadows following their sisters in a speed

“oh .. it’s the dark clan!” Junsu said

Everyone run away.. the environment turns chaotic.

Jae being the eldest brother push Ji na to yoochun indicating that he have to take care of her while he himself travel in such a speed together with yunho and grab ha neul’s hand and put her behind him.

Soon, three shadows visible themselves to everyone’s eyes

Jaejoong, Yunho and Junsu form the front barrier line, hissing towards the three.

“ha neul are you okay?” jae turn his head slightly to the back

With teary eyes, she nodded

“go to yoochun and get him to treat you” Junsu said as he push her slightly to the back

“did you know that you just dig your own grave?” Yunho’s red eye dizzzling

Junsu move on and crack one of the vampire’s neck into two with his tight fist clench.

Yunho get the other two and rip their limb from their body.

A loud screeching sound and scary screaming is heard from the torn body.

Yunho open up his palm and fire ball form in his clench, being all boiled up seeing how her sister get hurt, he burn all the torn vampires into ashes.

Jaejoong turn to the big tree beside them and saw the one that he asked to guard around. That men is injured, big cut on his head, holding his chest as he run above his supposed to be speed.

Without anyone notice, jaejoong teleport himself to him

“get yourself a healer.. I know I can count on you..” jae hold his shoulder but crack sound is heard making that man whince in pain.

“There’s the other one that is injured more than me..go get her” he said and turn around, running with his speed and soon disappearing from jaejoong’s side.

“ha neul what happen actually?” Yoochun asked while everyone gather around

“oppa… we have to save that unni, yoochun oppa please heal her..” ha neul said while crying.

“who?”

“which unnie..?” Jaejoong puzzle

“There’s unnie that helps me and she is badly injured.. we have to save her..”

Everyone look at each other

“she is lady from the dark clan.. I need to vanish her from this world” Yunho’s sway his hand and that lady thrown backward from the impact of yunho’s power.

When Yunho is about to burn the lady whose laying down beside a tree when ha neul scream

“oppa no oppa! She helps me! We have to save her!”

“but she’s from the dark clan!” Junsu yell

“I don’t care!” ha neul scream

That lady twitched in pain as her limb is covered with blood.

Yoochun step in front and try to heal her

“we have to bring her back.. her wound is too… its dangerous if we are late.. Jae, teleport her to our place..”

Everyone turns and start moving with a heavy heart.

And somehow, yunho feel something twitching in his cold heart. His red blazing eyes turn soft and he didn’t know what does he feels.

He keeps his gaze on that lady body in Jae’s arm until they disappear when Jae teleport.

 


annyeong readers! :D

here is the 1st chap!

do subscribe n comments are muchly love! <3

await for next updates with more revealation!