Chapter 4 - I Sort of Think the World Revolves Around You

Broken Triangle

 

S POV

            I spent the next few weeks stuck in a cloud of bliss. I couldn’t get enough of Jasmine and she was always there. She was at every concert, at every recording. When I walk out of the dressing room, I always see her working. She would always stop what she was doing to smile and wave. I was happy to just be with her.

            Sometimes when our schedules weren’t extreme, I would try to find time to walk her home. Those were the best days. I was able to talk to her intimately and if I brush against her, I can pass it off as an accident. Her skin was baby soft against mine and she was so much paler in comparison. I smiled at her and she grinned back.

            I liked her smile. It was wide but her eyes would well up together as if she was trying to hide from the world. Her smile reminded me of Tiffany’s from SNSD. Whenever we talked, she would look intently at me, watching me speak. I wanted to see her smile. It was my ultimate goal. I spent time making up jokes, thinking of amusing things to say to her. She consumed my every day.

            I would put on the best performance I could, just to impress her in case she was there, watching. She hardly ever was. I suppose I couldn’t blame her. But she promised me she would be there in Super Show. I would work hard on my solo then. All the members noticed my new put in effort.

            “Sungmin-shi must really want to win hearts because his performances are becoming more manly,” Donghae joked, thinking back to my confession during our Fantasy Couple recording.

            “Ayy, I think Sungmin-hyung has someone he wants to impress,” Ryeowook winked at me. I blushed, looking down. It must be really obvious. But they say that love shines through. I suppose it’s true.

            “He’s blushing!” Shindong screamed, laughing at my expression. Aish, these members.

            But my favorite times was when  we talk at home. For privacy’s sake, I would talk to her on the internet. It was really weird the way I found out her screen name. We were walking home one day and I wanted to think of a nickname for her. There were so many variations of her name, Jas, Mine, whatever. But I wanted to think of one that was unique.

            “Hey, how many nicknames do you have?” I asked her casually.

            She peered up from her work and frowned. “Oppa! I’m trying to fix the lights here, stop distracting me! Or else your concert would be all dark and nobody can see you.” She stuck out her tongue. Aww, how cute.

            I got on my stomach next to her and was grateful that there weren’t other workers around to witness our exchange. “Yeah, but I’m curious. What do they call you?”

            “Lots of things. The usual, Jas, but there are also other… more embarrassing ones.”

            “Oh, tell me. I wanna know,” I begged.

            She shook her head. “Never, those are things that stay in childhood and are never to be shared.”

            “But your husband would want to know! And right now I want to know too. Come on, I’ll share some of mine,” I cajoled.

            “Fine. Because I used to have buckteeth, they called me Rabbit.”

            “Ohh that’s cool! I’m called the Pink Bunny because apparently I’m cute like a rabbit. Grrs, I think I can be fierce too.” She snorted. “What? You don’t agree?”

            “Yeah, you’re so fierce. On stage, you dance powerfully, but your face is too cute. It gives it all away. Nope, sorry. You’re forever cute.”

            “I am the Aegyo Prince.”

            She looked up surprised. “Really? Cause my friends call me the Aegyo Princess.” Then she blushed, afraid that she gave too much away.

            I grinned evilly. “Show me your aegyo. I’m the prince, I should be able to decide whether you are indeed worthy of the title or not.”

            dropped open and she puffed out her cheeks. “Just because you’re the prince doesn’t mean you’re my prince. Hmmphs,” she shook her head and her ponytail whacked her across the face. “Oww,” she moaned.

            I pinched her cheeks. “You so deserved that for standing up against me. Let that be a lesson to you, Aegyo Princess. Never ever talk back to your king!”

            She smacked my arm. “How did you go from prince to king?” I got up and started to run. She chased me with a screwdriver in her hands. I looked back and stuck out my tongue. “Oppa! Watch out!”

            I faced the other way in time to see a shadow walk out. I tried to slow down but I crashed into the other person. “Ya, watch it!” It was Kyuhyun. When he saw it was me, his face morphed into one of surprise. “Hyung?”

            I turned tomato red and saw Jasmine screech to a halt next to me. What was he doing here so early? “Kyu-Kyuhyun. Why are you here? It’s quite early?”

            The evil maknae smirked. “Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing. But I guess I know the reason why. So Ryeowook wasn’t joking.”

            My mouth dropped open and I heard Jasmine shift away. I waved bye to Kyu and grabbed her waist. “Ya, stop that,” she struggled to get out of my grip.

            I placed my forehead against hers and squinted at her. She giggled and puffed up her cheeks before winking and hitting me on the head. I dropped her immediately. “That’s it! I’m going to call you the Violent Aegyo Princess from now on.”

            She smirked. “Are you sure you’re not stalking me? Cause that’s my username for almost everything.”

            I gave myself a mental point. I couldn’t believe I figured that piece of information out. We played around before the other members got here. I avoided Kyuhyun and Ryeowook but those two were always seen talking and whispering.

            That night I rushed to my computer and plugged in her username on the chat website. She appeareedh a cute picture of her smiling with a teddy bear. Aww, how adorable. She was online and I IMed her.

SungminPumpkin: Hey, Jasmine!

ViolentAegyoPrincess: Oh hey stalker.

SungminPumpkin: Ya! Really, stop calling me that.

ViolentAegyoPrincess: Sorry for telling the truth. So how are things in that crazy dorm of yours?

SungminPumpkin: Wanna come over and see for yourself? ;)

ViolentAegyoPrincess: EUW You’re nasty. That’s it, I’m not talking to you, ert.

SungminPumpkin: -pouts- I was joking.

ViolentAegyoPrincess: You know you love me~

            I knew I did. A hand clapped upon my shoulder and I turned to see Kyuhyun’s face peering at the screen. Shoot. “Hmm, you do know you love her don’t you hyung? Kekeke, is this what you’re doing with your free time? It’s like the world revolves around her. We haven’t seen you this happy. But we’ve hardly seen you around too. Stop flirting and hang out with me!” he whined.

            I patted his head. “Oh Kyu, you’ll understand one day. Hyung will play with you later.” I turned back to the screen to see that she was offline. Disappointment hit slightly but I suppose it was for the better. I stood up. “Arraso. We’ll play StarCraft.” 

So this story won't be updated too often for two reasons. 

1.  School's starting and it's junior year. Lots of work

2. I don't get enough feedback. I don't know how I'm doing. Some comments would be appreciated.

But this doesn't mean I'm deleting the story. Oh no. I'll be back. I already have it planned out. I just need to focus on other stories more.

So a bunch of you wanted to know who I was.

ws6j.jpg

-sorry, I is not a pretty child XD-

Name: Jill

Age: 16

Ethnicity: Taiwanese but I live in the US

Favorite Boy Group: Super Junior 

               Biases: Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin

Favorite Girl Group: Girl's Generation

               Biases: Yoona, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung

Ultimate Bias: Hyukjae ♥

Husbands: Hyukjae, Onew, Kyuhyun

Follow me on Twitter? Sure, just tell me who you are/username and what story you subscribed to. iheartzsj ♥ and I love you guys~