Chapter 1- First Meeting

Broken Triangle

 

Jasmine POV

            I hauled the box of headset microphones backstage and wiped at my forehead. Goodness, who knew working as a stage hand could be so tiring? I shook my head and wandered down the hallway. Jasmine, you pabo, of course it would be tiring. But remember what appa always said, success comes from hard work. I signed up for this job because I wanted to be a music major in college, and needed money. But working backstage at Super Junior concerts were dead exhausting.

            “You, get this box of glow sticks. Go outside and distribute them to incoming fans,” the surly stage manager shoved a huge box at me. I took it reluctantly and tried to ignore my aching muscles. I walked towards the doorway, entranced in my musings. BAM!

            My hit the floor with a sharp ache and the contents in the box scattered all over the floor. I groaned. Great, now the manager will come and start yelling at me. I looked around furiously for the idiot who slammed into me.

            Standing above me was a gorgeous human being, his hand stretched out to me, and his face a look of concern. My mouth dropped open as I stared at the perfectness of his features and the way his black hair fell into his deep almond eyes. His perfect pink mouth was pouting in the most adorable fashion, and his forehead was slightly creased with worry.

            Wow, Jasmine, you have died and gone to heaven where this gorgeous angel was here to greet you, I thought dumbly, sure my mouth was hanging open like a bovine.   

S POV

            I turned the corner and hurried to find my head set. We were set to go on in a few minutes and I was still not ready. I screeched around the corner and felt myself hit something cardboard. Luckily, I was able to keep my balance. But I looked at the damage I caused. Light sticks scattered everywhere and there was a figure on the floor. I reached out a hand to the figure.

            The person looked up and I found myself staring into the eyes of the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen. She was young, probably only twenty-one at most. Her golden eyes shone back at me as she bit her pink full lips, obviously in pain. The box that she was carrying landed next to her.

            “Are you okay?” I asked. She nodded her head and stared at me in silence. I grew worried and bent down to pick her up. She was light and swung up easily in my arms. When she was upright, I kneeled on the floor to pick up the light sticks I had made her drop.

            “Oh no, please don’t,” she spoke softly. Her voice was amazing, it was rich and throaty and soothing to listen to. Aish, why are you thinking these thoughts? I asked myself.

            “Sungmin-ah! What are you doing? We’re set to perform in a few minutes. Leeteuk- hyung wants you to get ready.” My head snapped up and I saw Siwon coming my way. I handed the glow sticks to her and got to my feet.

            She pointed a shaking finger at me and said shakily, “Su-sungmin? Lee Sungmin?” I nodded. There was a horrified look that spread across her face and she grabbed the box before running towards the entrance of the stage. As she ran, I looked down and saw her nametag on the floor.

            “Wait! Come back! You dropped something!” I called after her, but she was long gone and Siwon was pulling me away. I flipped the tag over and read, Jasmine Cho.

J POV

            I got to my station in the front of the door. As the fans began to stream in, I handed out the sticks with shaking hands. Did I just bump into Super Junior’s Lee Sungmin? I wasn’t familiar with the group, after all my specialty was classical music, but I have heard of the adorable Sungmin. My friend calls him the Aegyo Bunny and swears that he could go from cute to god in a second. I couldn’t believe I had the fortune of bumping into him.

            I couldn’t get rid of the beautiful smile he gave me, the way he was so courteous after making me fall on the floor. I knew the boys in my high school would have laughed and walked away. There was also something endearing about his puppy dog eyes and the gentle smile he gave me.

There was a slight skip of my heart when I thought of the way he looked at me and how strong his arms felt when he picked me up. Goosebumps rose along my arms as I felt the heat of his hands on them. Ya, I shook my head at my own foolishness. I was here to earn money and then to get into college, not to fan girl over some boy who would never take notice of me.      

S POV

            After the concert, I ran backstage to see if Jasmine was there, helping us clean up. I walked around the stage, using a towel to wipe off the sweat and makeup on my face. When I didn’t’ see her, I walked up to the stage manager.

            “Excuse me, manager hyung? Do you know a girl called Jasmine Cho?” I held out the nametag. He looked at it before shaking his head.

            I thanked him and was about to turn into the dressing room when another girl stopped me. “Sungmin oppa, I know Jasmine. She works here for your concerts every night. She left early today to attend night college. But I can give it to her if you want.” She held out her hand.

            I looked at the tag once more and shook my head. “It’s okay. I wanted to tell her something anyway.” I walked away, leaving her to give me a weird look.

            I bit my lips. What a stupid thing to do, Sungmin. What do you want to say to her anyway? I carefully slid the nametag into my pocket and walked outside to the van.

 

HEY READERS I'M BACK :D

for those who don't know me, I wrote Monkey Love Fishy~ which is almost done so check it out ^-^

Anyway enough with the self promotions, I have officially gone off my rocker and am writing five stories at once.

So please support this story and comment lots ^-^

Saranghaeyeo~ Monkey Icon