Oh no, Evidence!

What Love Is

Donnalyn's POV

So as soon as we decided to tell them the truth,( WELL WE DON'T HAVE ANY CHOICE BUT TO TELL THEM..I SO HATE THIS >_<) we headed our way out and found them standing near the door.(STALKER MUCH?) 

"So miss goodie too shoes is here partying." Benin teased as I can see a big devile smile on his face.

"Shut up you. I don't have anything to say. You saw me and there's nothing I can do with this but to ask you to keep quiet." I said seriously to him

"Aww,, sorry babe but no. You might want to talk to me in private don't you think?" Benin said as he shot glances to my friends.

"Hell no! You might do something to her." Lysa said as she pushed him away.

"Hold there, you might want to step back a little. We all know your friend secret. So you better watch your mouth." Ryan said as he tries to hold Lysa's arm.

"Back off Ryan. We just thinking that your FRIEND might do something to Donnalyn that we are scared of." Janelle said as she pulled Lysa on her side.

"Don't worry. I'm not planning on doing something to her. She isn't even my type. I just want to talk to her in private but if she doesn't want to, then I guess there will have a big gossip going on tomorrow." Benin said as he started to go to their table.

I give up. I need to talk to him no matter what. So I asked the girls to give us some time to talk in private.

"There's no way I'm letting you do that." Lyka said as she shake her head in disapprovement.

"Look, I don't have any choice but to talk to him." I replied before give a big sigh.

"Do you really need to?why don't you let him say everything tomorrow. People loves you and I think they can understand that. And besides, I don't think they would believe him." Lysa explained.

"I don't know. I'm so bummed right now." I said as I put my head on my hand.

"It's your choice." Felix suddenly interrupted.

"You, what the hell are you doing here?" Janelle said with an angruy face flustered in her face.

"Take it easy, I'm just here to let you guys know that I understand you if you guys don't want to let Donnalyn talk to him." Felix explain as he went closer to us.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Look I'm sorry but I think you really need to talk to him. He has something you don't want to let everyone in the school see." Felix sai as he looked at everyone.

"What is it?" Lyka asked

"I can't tell. I promised them that I can't tell it until Benin himself said it already to Donnalyn." Felix replied.

"It's now or never but I really need to talk to him once and for all." I said before I headed to where Benin was.

As I walked to the table, I can see the devilish smile flusstered on his face.

"So we don't have anytime to deal with this but now. So tell me what do you want?" I said impatiently.

"You might want to take a seat first because I think this night will be long." Benin said as he tapped the seat beside him.

I was havingf a second thought if I will take it or not but unfortunately I took it.

"Before you get mad, I want you to see this." Benin said as he handled me his phone.

I was literally shocked to what I have seen. Tears was about to roll my eyes but I didn't let that happen.

"So do you like the video?" Benin asked with a smirked in his face.

He was right. This night will be long. OH GREAT! CAN THIS NIGHT GET ANY WORSE.