Naw, he's just bipolar..

What Love Is

Donnalyn's POV

After that horrifying scene, we manage to proceed to the table. there I found them with their food with them.

"How did you..?" I asked in shocked as I pointed out the food.

"Oh these, well, As I was aout to check that everything is alright, I saw you talking to random girls and went with them so I decided to bring them here." Felix replied.

"Oh thank you. sorry for being late guys. I just fixed something important." I said before I took my seat.

"Is everything alright?" Romeo asked in concern.

"Huh?" I stated in gazed.

"Wait a minute, how come you're with this monster? did he do anything bad?" Nikko shakes his head.

"Now really guys. Whenever she's with me something bad will happen? why is that you always blame me when the real reason is she's just clumsy." Benin retorted.

"Uhm, from our point of view? yeah." Ryan manage to ay with a chuckle.

"No guys, he didn't do anything wrong. trust me." I answer as I don't what them to blame benin.

"ok we believe you but it doesn't count that we truxt you to benin." Felix said.

"I'm off guys. I guess no one needs me here."  Benin stated as he dtood up and walk away.

"What's wrong with that dude?" Ryan aked with the sudden outburst.

"I dunno. we were just joking around but he took it up seriously." Romeo shrugged his shoulders.

"That was just a joke?! It sounds more like your being true to your words awhile ago." I asked in shocked. By the way they deliver the lines proved that it was like true for some reason.

"Oh really, maybe that's why he left us out here huh." Nikko realized.

"Ok enough of these. It's already time. we must go back to our classes now."Ryan said as soos as the school bell rang.

Everyone went to there respective rooms while I decided to go first to my locker room and get the things we neded for the next activity in our art class. As soos as I was finished I started to climb the stairs. as I was about to reach the last step, I tripped down and all of my things started to fall out of my hands. I tried to pick them up as fast as I could even if my ankle hurts a little. A pair of hands stateed to help me fix my things. There I saw Benin helping me out. I was in shock because never in my wildest dream that he would help somebody out.

"Stop staring and gather your things up." Benin states still busy helping me out.

"Er- thanks." I said shyly.

After we finishes fixing it, he stood up and was about to offer his hand but Felix run through and manage to pick up what just had happen.

"Donnalyn are you ok?" Felix asked worriedly.

"Yup I'm fine. nothing to worry." I said with a smile.

"Here, let me help you." Felix said as he help me to stand up.

"I guess I'm not needed here again. So you just might want to help her pick her things up again." Benin snorted before leaving away.

"What's wrong with him?" I thought to myself.

Few minutes later, we arrived at my room and went to my seat. I stare blankly as I rewind back what just happen. I kept on thinking why he was cold all of a sudden. Out of the blue I stated, "At first he was being nice and now he is cold towards me. what's wrong with that duded! urgh!"

My seatemate, Sarah, stared at me and said " I don't know what you are whining about but let me tell you. it might be two things one, he is jealous over somebody or two he is just bipolar."

"the first one? naw, maybe he's just bipolar." A said as she shrugged it off.