Moody

What Love Is

Benin's POV

It was 2am in the morning when me and Ed decided to sleep at the other room together. Well of course! Donnalyn was sleeping at my room. Around 7am, I woke up. I checked on Donnalyn if she is now awake, but to my suprise, she's not.

" What a sleepyhead!" I thought to myself as I smile. After checking, I decided to cook for breakfast.

"Pancakes, eggs and bacon it is." I said It took me for 30 minutes before I was finished. As soon as I was finished, Ed finally woke up.

"Breakfast?" I asked

" Maybe later, I still need to do my routine before I eat." Ed replied before he did a morning stretch.

" oh yeah,.lifting some weights,,ok" I replied before he bid his goodbye.

As he left, I sat down and decided to eat.

End of his POV

Donnalyn's POV

As I woke up, I was in a bit of shock. "where on earth am I? The last time I check, there were goons trying to hold me. Then Benin arrived. And that was the last time I remembered." I thought to myself.

I stood up and went outside the room. There I saw, Benin sitting in a chair while eating his breakfast. He suddenly noticed my presence when he looked at me.

" Well hello there sleepyhead.:)" He greeted me with a smirk.

"What am I doing here?" I said in an annoying voice.

" Well young lady, me and my friend ust saved your life out there and yet your being a snob now?! Wow! " Benin said in a loud voice.

I was stunned in what he just said. Am I that really sound rude? He was right, I should have just said thank you. It's my fault at this moment.

" Why don't you just eat your breakfast now? We're going to be late if you're just going to stand there." Benin said as he continued eating.

I approached the chair infront of his and started to get some of the food placed in the table. As I took a bite, it was rather delicious actually. Did he made this? Or maybe his friend that he was talking about. As if on cue he read my mind.

" I cooked it. Don't worry, I didn't put anything on it." Benin said in a monotonic tone.

Why is he so mad? Did he just wake up at the wrong side of the bed or something? Geez,.

" Thank you." I said softly before I took another bite.

" What did you say?"Benin said as he look at me.

" I said thank you. Thank you for last night and for this breakfast." I said as I look at him also.

At that time, he flashed me a smile. After a few minutes, we already finished eating and Benin said to wait for him as he was getting ready for school. As he was getting ready, I decided to clean up the dishes. As soon as I was finished, he was already dressed up.

" I told you to wait for me not to clean up. " Benin said

" I was getting bored so I took the initiative to clean." I answered him

" Whatever. So I'll drive you.home so you can clean yourself up. " Benin said as he took his backpack and went to the door.

" Ok sir~ hehe... You sound just like my dad." I teasingly said as he gave me a glare.

" Geez, sorry.. You're a bit moody today huh," I said as iI took my things and followed him.

We took his car and went to my house. It took around 20minutes when we arrived. Few minutes after, I was done cleaning myself up and got dressed. He said that it would be convinient if I will join him on going to school. I found it a bit true, so I said yes. As we arrived at school, it's a good thing, only few students were there. I said my thank you and left. I proceeded to my locker room. As soon as I opened it, there I found a single rose with a letter in it. There it says

" Hey there Donnalyn. :)

it's three days before your birthday. Since you already have plans on your own, I guess I'll just greet you and give you a special gift on that day. That's all, have a nice day!

P.S: Always Smile:)

Love lots,

Felix"