Meeting with the parents

What Love Is

It's been now a week since Donnalyn became Benin's slave. There were times when he will make her suffer. But, there are also times when he wouldn't ask her to do anyrhing. Today is saturday. Since it's their weekend, every student decides to do all their homeworks at that day so that they can chill out with their friends on Sundays.

Donnalyn's POV

"So let's start with English." I decided as I open my book.

She only took a few minutes to finished their 10 pages homework.

"Well that was easy." I said when i closed my book.

As she was finished, it was already 10:30am. She still have time to do another homework. She chose Chemistry. It was little difficult on her part that's why she took 1 hour and 15 minutes to finished it. She decided to eat her lunch first before doing her last homework, Math. She knows that she would have a hard time dealing with it. At the dining room, she found her little sister, Sharmaine, sitting at it's place.

"What time did you arrived?" I took my seat.

"Awhile ago. I saw you doing your homework. I don't want to bother you." She replied as she look at me.

"Oh ok. So what's for lunch?" I asked to our maid, Sally.

"We do have Skordalia Spatchcock, Lemon pepper fish, Lamdb wiith chargrilled eggplant and garlic sauce and for dessert are Apple rhubarb crumble with vanilla bean custard, Pear frangipane tart and Puffed rice rocky road." She answered.

"Yum! I'm starting to get hungry." Sharmaine said as she her lips.

"Pabo! you're always hungry." I chuckled.

"Yah! what can I do.!" Sharmaine whine as we both laugh.

After a few minutes,  the lunch was served. they chat for awhile  as they ate their meal. After eating, Sharmaine asked Donnalyn if she can stay with her friend's house and she agreed while Donnalyn, went to her room to finished her homework.

"Ok, I still have work to do!" I said as I look at for my book.

"This is weird. I have two math books in my bag." I check to whom is the other one and to my suprise, it's benin.

"What the heck?where did this came from?" I wondered.

"Aisht. Now what will I do? he needs to finish this until tomorrow or else he'll be in hell in our math class." I started to think.

"Will I bring this over or not? Wait, I don't even know where he lives? I need to open this book to see if he have an address on it. Bingo there it is! Ok, I shall bring this over to that stupid guy." As I run to my own car and styated driving.  After a few minutes, I already arrived at his front gate. His house was huge. Well, not as huge as mine. hehehe.. I rang the doorbell twice and a maid came running to see me.

"Hello, how may I help you maam.?" She asked.

"I'm looking for Benin Balboa. I'm a frie- no, scatch that classmate of his. He forgot his Math book with me so I need to give him this back urgently." I explain.

"Oh ok maam." She opened the gate for me.

As we reach the front door, she open it as I entered first. She asked me to sit down while she will call him. As the maid was nowhere in sight,the door burst out open as a lady made her way inside.

"Baby we're home!" She shouted while the guy behind her came in and look at me.

"Omo, we do have a visitor hon." He said with a smile.

"Aigoo. I'm sorry. May I asked young lady if who are you?" She asked curiously.

"Well I'm benin's - " I was about to answer when the lady squeaked and hug me tightly.

""You're his GIRLFRIEND!" She said excitedly

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said in terror while suddenly Benin came running down the stairs.