bitter :/

What Love Is

BENIN'S POV

"Geez. This girl is really getting on my nerves.

The fact that she had the guts to disrupt me.

Aishh!" I thought to myself as we go the gym.

There we found the team, already shooting hoops. Donnalyn on the other hand, chose to seat at the risers and started reading a book. NERD. Hehehe..

" Dude! Glad your here." Nikko said as he patted my back.

" Why wouldn't I be. As a team captain I must always attend practices.haha" I answered him.

" Cocky! Haha.." Romeo said as everyone laugh.

Though we are laughing, I can still see when Felix entered the gym and went straightly to where Donnalyn is. I admit, I got annoyed when I saw him approach Donnalyn yet it was ok for her and she was even laughing with him.

" Dude you ok? " Alex, a member of the team, asked.

 

" Yup, I'm ok. Let's just practice now." I said as we get back in the court.

End of his POV

Donnalyn's POV

 

"Psssh, that guy. He really a bipolar. One time he will be nice to me and then you'll never know, he'll get back to being cold." I said to myself as I watch him approaching his teammates. I was busy watching him that I didn't notice Felix is already beside me.

" Hey! How are you? " Felix asked as he smile.

" oh, I'm ok. What are doing here? You should be there practicing." I said as I pointed where Benin and his teams are.

" Don't worry, I'll be there in a minute. But before that, I was wondering if you have any plans this saturday? " Felix asked.

 

I was about to say none, but I remembered that me and my friends decided to go shopping.

" Oh I have. Sorry, maybe next time? " I said as I flash him a smile.

" ok, I guess there is still next time. Hey, need to go there to practice. Take care ok." Felix said as he smile.

" yeah, Good luck!" I said as I wave at him. After a few hours of waiting, the practice is already finished.

" Finally, I can go home and finished all my homeworks." I said to myself.

As Benin and his friends approach me, I was already fixing my things.

" Donnalyn, I'll get you home." Felix said. I was about to answer when Benin said,

"There's no need for you to do that. I'll be the one to get Donnalyn home." he went beside me and said we need to go. We both bid our goodbyes and head off to his car.