A knight in shining amor I guess...

What Love Is

Donnalyn's POV

As I was ordering our food, a bunch of girls made their way to me and ask me if they can talk for me for a while. I thought to myself that nothing's wrong if I will but I said I just need to give this food to them first. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, they became harsh and drag me along in the hallway and went inside the girls bathroom.

"WTH is wrong with you guys?!" I asked as I gently rubbed my wrist. It caused pain because of the reason they held me too tight.

"Awww,, being too innocent here are we?" Amanda said with a smirk.

"Come on, you know why we brought you here." Carla said as she pushed me on the wall.

"Ouch! Do you guys really thing I will be this clueless if I know what was wrong?" I answered back while I held one of my shoulders as I feel the pain.

"You B***h! Acting like you don't know as huh!" Samantha said as she pulled my hair hard.

As I was feelng the pain. There it shoot me who these girls are. They are the group of girls who are little obsessed with their hero Benin. I mean, scratch that, too obsessed I must say.

"I'm not doing anything wrong. Felix is the one who invited me to join lunch with them, not Benin." I tried to take her hand away from my hair but no luck. She just pulled it harder.

"Do you think were doing this because of ONLY that? You are really something." Jasmine said as she shake her head.

"huh?" the only thing I can say this time. Now I'm confused.

"I heard you're always on his side this time. A little birdie told me that you were carrying his things this morning. How come you guys are that close when the last time I check you are not really that close." Skye said as she look sternly to me.

"It's something that I'm not very proud of I must say." I said bluntly.

Seriously? You guys want to be on my shoes? then take it! it's all yours.

"Don't talk like your not enjoying every minute of it being with him." Amanda shouted furiously.

I just shut my mouth shut. I guess fighting with this kind of people will just make it worse.

"So, your not answering back huh,? Maybe a little punishment will make you understand that Benin is ours and not yours!" Carla said as she was about to slap me. I closed my eyes as I was waiting for a big slap on my face but a seconds later I felt nothing. I opened my eyes seeing Benin holdin Carla's wrist tightly.

"You better not do that if I were you." Benin said with a straight face.

Everyone was taken aback as benin pushed Carla away from us.

"You guys should know by now that messing with her is like messing with me. Whatever is between us two is nothing to do with you. Saying that I belong to you, What the heck! I'm nobody's own. I swear if I see you guys do this kind of thing to Donnalyn, you guys wouldn't want to see what I'm capable of. Now go away or I would legitly kill you." Benin threatened as they all made out the bathroom full of horror.

The awkward silence was the only thing I hear as we are walking back to the canteen.

"Thanks." I said as I broke the silence between us.

I heard nothing so a tear has escaped on my eye. Benin saw it and stopped from walking.

"You better composed yourself so that no one will noticed that something happened." Benin said as he offered me a his handkerchief.

"Thanks for what you did awhile ago." I replied as I gratefully accepted his handkerchief.

"No problem. Just always remember that I'm just here and you're safe when your with me." Benin said as he started to walk.

There and then I can say that something change in our relationship. He made me feel safe. I guess he is my knight in shining armor.