A rival comes along

What Love Is

Donnalyn's POV

"Gosh! This day is the worst to date." I sreamed as I went to the locker room and gathered my things and his things.

"Why did I put myself into this? I seriously want to kick his a** right now." I mumbled to myself where Benin was already beside me and heard what I said.

"Oh you want to kick me? So be it. you just have to face the consequences."Benin replied as he look straight to my eyes. I swear, I just saw a devil's eyes right infront of me.

"Forget it. I have nothing to do." I said and rolled my eyes with a sigh.

"Good. So you just need to put that on my table. Were not classmates so meet me dismissal time." Benin ordered as he pointed out his room.

"Yes master." I replied as I walked pass by him with all his LUGGAGES on me.

::Flashback::

As I watched the video, I can now tell you that water is about to swell in my eyes.How did he get a video of me dancing? I know it sound pathetic that I'm crying over a stupid video but it was me dancing. I'm the school president. Everyone thinks that I always do what is right for a student. I am an example of a good role model and the teachers loves me. No one thought that in my life, I'm just a normal girl who loves shopping, talks about boys and clubbing. How will I explain this to all of them if it will be posted? My good Role model type will be ruined because of this.

"What do you want?" I asked courageously.

"I want you to be my personal servant at school." Benin cooly replied.

"Are you insane?! me, your personal maid? your joking." I asked shocked.

"Nope, inorder for this video not to leak, you must be my personal maid for this year." Benin replied as he took a sip on his vodka.

"Is that what you want?" I asked seriously.

"Yes! I want you to be miseralbe. This is my revenge for all the years you embarassed me not only to our schoolmates but also to our teacher. So if you want your perfect life. you must agreed with that." Benin said as he look at me straight.

"Ok fine. I will agree with your stupid condition." I gave up realizing what he said. It was true. I used my advantage to him to be scolded by the teachers big time.

"Good girl, So I must go now and you will start tomorrow. Arasso?" Benin said as he held my chin with his face so close to me.

"Fine." I said as I back off with the staring thing.

As he head his way to the dancing crowd, I can sense a bad aura around him.

::End of Flashback::

So basically that's what happen why I am stuck with this thing. As I put his things on the table, Felix approach me and said "Are you ok with this?"

"I have no choice.It's my only way to get rid of that video." I replied as I put my things on my bag.

"I'm going to support you in all other way. Always remember I'm here." Felix said as he held my hand.

"Thanks, you know, you're not that bad after all. I thought all of Benin friends are douchbag." I replied as I chuckle.

"Nope, We're all amazing. It is just a misunderstanding. Benin is a good friend I promise you. Once you get to know him, you'll realize that he is nice."Felix explained.

"Oh really,? nuh... I won't expect anything from him." I said as the bell rang.

"I need to go my class is about to start. Nice talking to you." I said as I smiled to him.

"It's my pleasure. Can I asked you to join us for lunch later so that you can get to know us better?" Felix asked.

"Ok," I agreed before I went to my own room.

As I reached my room, I saw my classmates already seated on their seats. I went to my seat and buried my face on my table. My class is Law so basically, I don't have my friends with me. We have different schedules this year.

"Hello!" Grace greeted as she stood infront of me.

"Hi.:)" I said in return.

"Is this seat taken?" Grace asked.

"Nope, you can seat here if you want." I offered with a smile which she accepted.

The class went on and on. It was a bit boring because even though I'm the president, I'm not fond of memorizing rules and regulations. I mean, i'm not planning on running as a president of the country. However, I can see Grace listening attentively to what the teacher is saying. She must be really enjoying this class. After 3 hrs, the class already ended.

"So,your not interested in this subject huh?" Grace asked as she faced me.

"You got that right." I replied with a soft chuckle.

"Don't worry. even my friend Erika doesn't have interest at all in Law." Grace replied as she pointed out her friend's paper infront of us. It has story in it. She really don't like Law I thought.

"So, why bury your face in your desk awhile ago?" Grace asked

"Do you know the guy Benin?" I asked her

"Yup, why? what's up with him?" Grace asked.

"Nothing, he just pissing me off big time. I wonder how can I get rid off that guy." I said to her.

"Taht's a big problem. Benin and his guys are really annoying I must say. They look like they own the school." Grace said as she shake his head.

"I know but I can tell you that Felix is a nice one." I said toher which is basically true.

"Really? nuh,,I don't think so. He might be a genius but he isn't nice at all. hes too full of himself." Grace replied as she put her things in her bag.

"No he is not, I promise you he is nice." I assured her as I put my thing too.

"Speaking of the devil, I must go now. See tomorrow." Grace said as she bid goodbye to me.

"Hi!" Felix greeted Grace but unfortunately she ignored and passed by him.

"What's wrong with her?"Felix asked to me like he done something wrong.

"I don't know. She doesn't like you at all. She thinks that your too proud." I replied to him with a shrug.

"Really? that's not good. I'm not proud right?" Felix asked as he pointed himself out.

"Nope. I told her that awhile ago but she refuses to believe." I replied.

"Oh," Felix said

"So let's go," I said as I gathered my things and walk across the room. Felix and me headed our way to the canteen where I can see the Devil looking at me. I can say that his eyes was furious. I didn't do anything wrong this time.