Friends..and more friends...!!

What Love Is

Benin's POV

"So guys, why don't you take your orders? Donnalyn would gladly want to take our orders since it's her first day to eat with us." I said bluntly with a smirk.

"Benin! that's enough." Felix said as he stood up from his seat.

"What?!~~ I just ask her since she's MY SLAVE now right. is it improper?" I answered glaring at him

Seriously, this guy need a medication. He doesn't know how to make fun.

"Ok, what do you guys want?" Donnalyn said after she sigh. She dicided to do it. Afterall, he's right on that one. She is now his slave. So to stop the commotion that is about to start, She stood up.

"Are you serious about that?" Ryan asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I mean, he's just rude. You don't need to do this. We have our own feet and hands." Romeo said concernly.

"It's ok guys. No need toworry. I can handle this one." Donnalyn said as she smiled.

"Ok, if you say so. But signaled us if you need some help in carrying." Nikko said as he help her in moving the chair.

"Ok, I want a chicken ceazar salad, Roasted beef, Lentil Curry and a Lemon and Ginger Brulee Tart as my dessert. oh a sweet tea as for my drink. thank you.:)" I ordered with a big grin on my face.

Take that you! now let's see if you can handle to bring those here.

"Man are you serious?! How will you finished that in time huh?" Ryan said as if he saw a monster ordering is food.

"Yup, I'm hungry what can I do. You guys order quixkly, my stomach is now rumbling." I fakely said with an emotion like I'm really hungry.

"Pssh, whatever. I know that your just doing it on purpose to make her suffer." Felix whispers which everyone can actually hear.

"Mind your own business dude." I said sternly.

"Ok, let me just take our order. we only like Coconut Mussels, Roast Pork Belly with Scallops, and Chocolate Fondant with Orange and Date Ice Cream and sweet tea also..tat's it. we will just share on that one since Benin would only eat his food by himself. He's hungry." Romeo said

What?! How Am I suppose to eat all of that. Wrong idea. aisht!

"Ok, I'll be back in a sec." Donnalyn said as she make way on the food counter.

"Yah seriously benin. Will you stop being rude for a while." Nikko said as he smack Benin's forehead.

"Ouch! That hurts dude. It just pisses me off that she's getting a lot of attention with you guys. Did you all forgot what we've been through this year because of that girl. We just cleaned the school." I said as I rubbed the part where I was been smacked HARD.

"That was a long trime ago. And anyway, it's our fault." Ryan said as he shake his head on disagreement on how Benin explain.

"Whatever, on the other note, Why only her? You should atleast asked her other friends." I said as I look at her friends who is now going in their table.

"I was going to but I thought you'll be very angry. Look, only donnalyn is here and yet your pissed. What more if it's her entire group." Felix replied as he explained clearly.

"But it would be more appropriate if it's her entire group. I can be understanding somehow if it's not only her." I replied.

"Speaking of her friends, what happened to Dannamyr and Faye?" Romeo asked curiously.

"I heard they already transferred. They basically need to go to New york this summer because Their family business is transferred there." Nikko said as he look at the guy who is now about to approach him.

"Dude!" Kevin, his friend waved. As the conversation was interrupted.

"Dude, long time no see!" Nikko said as he excitedly gave a hand shake to Kevin.

"I know. I was just checking the dates of the events here so that I can patch things up with my friends." Kevin said as he smiled.

"Oh, by the way, do you still remember them?" Nikko said as he pointed at them.

"Of course who would forget them." Kevin said as he smiled cheekily.

"Kevin dude! you've grown. ahaha" Ryan said as he laugh.

"Ahahaha..yup. Been working out lately." Kevin replied as he shake everyone's hand.

End of Benin's POV

As everyone was talking and chatting, Benin was busy watching Donnalyn. Then a group of girls is fastly approaching her. Benin knows that there is something wrong that is along the way.